14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

It should be noted that some of the friction here is not cultural or political, but a growing conflict between traditional agricultural lifestyles and modern urban development.

Of course you do. When you say "Palestinian land" you mean land which should be under the sovereignty of Arab "Palestinians". When you say "Israelis" you don't mean the Arab citizens of Israel living in Jerusalem are squatting; you don't mean the children of the Egyptians who moved to a place in 1936 are squatting; you don't mean the Arab nomads in the Negev are squatting -- you mean very specifically the Jews. You differentiate based on ethnicity.
Any Israelis, whether they are Jews, Muslims, or any other religion are squatting if they are settlers. It has nothing to do with religion except that most settlers tend to be Jews.

Of course you are. You are a "67 border" guy. We've had this conversation before. The treaties specifically insist that the 1949 Armistice lines are not intended to be permanent borders, and yet you act as though they are and that they divide "Palestinian" land from Israel.
International law recognizes the 1967 border of Israel.

So you have no problem with Jewish Americans living in "Palestinian land", then, right? And you would have no problem with the Jewish residents of any of the territory staying, as long as they gave up their Israeli citizenship and became Palestinians, right? And the settlements, then, could not possibly be an obstacle to peace.
I do not know whether the Palestinians allow dual citizenship. The current settlers could stay in Palestine without changing their religion, I suppose. Jews live in many countries.

Well, technically, you wrote that innocence or guilt is a product of nationality. But nationality is easy to change. You don't see a lot of Arab Israelis being stabbed, do you? Nationality is not the issue, clearly.
You misrepresent what I wrote.

You are actively defending a murderer with the SAME justifications he himself would use to explain his absolute right to stab someone: the target is not innocent, the target is not allowed to be here, the target is on my land, the target is Jewish Israeli.
Indeed the Israeli settlers are as guilty as the Aryans who were given Jewish homes after their owners were sent to death camps by the Nazis.

I have never killed anyone and hope never to do so. At the same time, and in the context of this thread, I do understand how some Palestinians will act as partisans to harry and step up pressure on an occupation army.

Do you think that this is acceptable behaviour? To stab a Jewish Israeli child in order to "pressure" the government? That is the definition of terrorism, you know. Are you condoning it?
I do not condone the murder of anyone.

There is literally nothing Israel can do to appease them, other than its own self-destruction. What do you suggest?

What's happening is not merely a war over stolen land.

The Israel state has been terrorizing and oppressing the people of Palestine for decades. It IS almost impossible to appease the land which they brought war and brutality to, but a good start would be for the military to cease their savagery.

The Israel state has been terrorizing and oppressing the people of Palestine for decades

Poor Pallies. They should move. I hear Syria has some room.

Then stop justifying terrorism. The next time someone brings up the stabbing of a Jewish Israeli, make the response, "that is abhorrent".

People who dispossess others of their land to make a home for themselves are squatters.

What if they don't dispossess them, but just move in next door? What are they then? Neighbors?

This report tells the history of the process of fragmentation imposed on Palestinian rural land in the West Bank through a case study of three villages in the Nablus District – ‘Azmut, Deir al-Hatab and Salem. What these communities have experienced since 1980, when Israel established the Elon Moreh nearby, is but one illustration of broader developments taking place throughout the West Bank. Their story is similar to that of hundreds of Palestinian communities on whose lands Israeli settlements were established.

Like many Palestinian villages, ‘Azmut, Deir al-Hatab and Salem developed in keeping with the geographical features of the area. Farmland, pasture and natural water sources serves as the mainstays of the local economy and as the basis for the formation of an entire culture that ties the residents deeply to their surroundings. The villagers employed mostly traditional dryland farming, cultivating olives and fruit trees, legumes and grains. They also raised livestock, relying on natural pasture stretching across the hilly expanses of al-Jabal al-Kbir (literally: The Big Mountain) and the surrounding valleys. For hundreds of years, the villagers largely subsisted off farming and shepherding.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/expel-...of-taking-over-rural-palestinian-land/5563313

From a site that freely admits it makes things up to sell space. It has no morals or credibility outside of propaganda for the arab muslims and hate sites

Then stop justifying terrorism. The next time someone brings up the stabbing of a Jewish Israeli, make the response, "that is abhorrent".

Or better still " any group that condones such actions should be charged with genocide and crimes against humanity and its followers given death penalties. Then issue pardons to anyone that shoots one in the act of terrorising."

Of course you do. When you say "Palestinian land" you mean land which should be under the sovereignty of Arab "Palestinians". When you say "Israelis" you don't mean the Arab citizens of Israel living in Jerusalem are squatting; you don't mean the children of the Egyptians who moved to a place in 1936 are squatting; you don't mean the Arab nomads in the Negev are squatting -- you mean very specifically the Jews. You differentiate based on ethnicity.
Any Israelis, whether they are Jews, Muslims, or any other religion are squatting if they are settlers. It has nothing to do with religion except that most settlers tend to be Jews.

Of course you are. You are a "67 border" guy. We've had this conversation before. The treaties specifically insist that the 1949 Armistice lines are not intended to be permanent borders, and yet you act as though they are and that they divide "Palestinian" land from Israel.
International law recognizes the 1967 border of Israel.

So you have no problem with Jewish Americans living in "Palestinian land", then, right? And you would have no problem with the Jewish residents of any of the territory staying, as long as they gave up their Israeli citizenship and became Palestinians, right? And the settlements, then, could not possibly be an obstacle to peace.
I do not know whether the Palestinians allow dual citizenship. The current settlers could stay in Palestine without changing their religion, I suppose. Jews live in many countries.

Well, technically, you wrote that innocence or guilt is a product of nationality. But nationality is easy to change. You don't see a lot of Arab Israelis being stabbed, do you? Nationality is not the issue, clearly.
You misrepresent what I wrote.

You are actively defending a murderer with the SAME justifications he himself would use to explain his absolute right to stab someone: the target is not innocent, the target is not allowed to be here, the target is on my land, the target is Jewish Israeli.
Indeed the Israeli settlers are as guilty as the Aryans who were given Jewish homes after their owners were sent to death camps by the Nazis.

EVIDENCE as most palestinians are illegal immigrants

Which International law is that then, you never did answer the last time I asked

They do it is an arab muslim trait

No you try to wriggle out of the hole by saying this

Invoking Godswins law because you are losing the argument

I have never killed anyone and hope never to do so. At the same time, and in the context of this thread, I do understand how some Palestinians will act as partisans to harry and step up pressure on an occupation army.

Do you think that this is acceptable behaviour? To stab a Jewish Israeli child in order to "pressure" the government? That is the definition of terrorism, you know. Are you condoning it?

LIAR you just posted that you agree with the arab muslims being allowed to fire on the Jews indiscriminately, including the children.

Of course you do. You make allowances for killing of The Zionists™ by excusing Islamic terrorism as "resistance".

State terrorism by Israel should be condemned.
Of course, you're unable to provide relevant examples of such state terrorism.

Perhaps you have your own definitions that allow your seething hatreds fulfillment?

What state terrorism is that then, what lofty cause is Israel using to justify the alleged terrorism.

In the case of the arab muslims it is the promise made to them by their god and written in the koran and the furtherance of islam until no other religion exists on the planet. Documented over the last 1400 years for everyone to see.

So what drives your make believe israeli state terrorism, or is this the latest drive on the hate sites

Define "state terrorism". Differentiate it from law enforcement, military conflict, and self-defense.
That's easy: Terrorism is when civilians are targeted for murder or harsh treatment to promote a political goal. For example, when the Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, when demonstrating against the Israeli occupation are fired on using live ammunition and children are shot in the head with rubber bullets, when homes of Palestinian families are raided at any hour of the day and night by agents of the Jewish state, the Israel Defense Force (IDF), in order to frighten and harass children and their parents, when snipers use lethal bullets to randomly kill children and youths, when Palestinians are forbidden to be in areas of the towns because Israeli settlers want to live there or celebrate one of the Jewish holidays, when children are arrested and taken for interrogation without the presence of their parents, when Palestinians are forbidden to freely travel in their homeland and are subjected to long delays at checkpoints, when the homes of youths who have been shot dead are demolished, when Palestinian children on their way to school are pelted by rocks thrown by settlers while the Israeli army look on, when Palestinian farmers are forbidden to tent to their olive groves are prevented by the military or when the olive trees are burned by settlers, when the Israeli military allow settlers to take the best agricultural land and water resources under the protection of their military who do not stop homes being firebombed by settlers sometimes causing the deaths of families, when captured Palestinians labeled terrorists are further tortured and shot sometimes when disabled and in military custody, when periodically the IDF massacres and maim thousands of civilians in Gaza, using missiles and shelling by land, air, and sea, targeting hospitals, schools, children at play, and concentrated civilian neighborhoods, when the politicians representing Palestinian peopled are assassinated, when Palestinians in Gaza are restricted to travel and under a blockade that prevents the importation of construction materials to rebuild destroyed infrastructure such as water treatment plants, when Palestinian fishermen are forbidden to fish in their waters and restricted under fire from fishing beyond 3 nautical miles, when all of this is done to further the political goal of Israel to deny the Palestinian people freedom and entrench the occupation then you have state terrorism.

Define "state terrorism". Differentiate it from law enforcement, military conflict, and self-defense.
That's easy: Terrorism is when civilians are targeted for murder or harsh treatment to promote a political goal. For example, when the Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, when demonstrating against the Israeli occupation are fired on using live ammunition and children are shot in the head with rubber bullets, when homes of Palestinian families are raided at any hour of the day and night by agents of the Jewish state, the Israel Defense Force (IDF), in order to frighten and harass children and their parents, when snipers use lethal bullets to randomly kill children and youths, when Palestinians are forbidden to be in areas of the towns because Israeli settlers want to live there or celebrate one of the Jewish holidays, when children are arrested and taken for interrogation without the presence of their parents, when Palestinians are forbidden to freely travel in their homeland and are subjected to long delays at checkpoints, when the homes of youths who have been shot dead are demolished, when Palestinian children on their way to school are pelted by rocks thrown by settlers while the Israeli army look on, when Palestinian farmers are forbidden to tent to their olive groves are prevented by the military or when the olive trees are burned by settlers, when the Israeli military allow settlers to take the best agricultural land and water resources under the protection of their military who do not stop homes being firebombed by settlers sometimes causing the deaths of families, when captured Palestinians labeled terrorists are further tortured and shot sometimes when disabled and in military custody, when periodically the IDF massacres and maim thousands of civilians in Gaza, using missiles and shelling by land, air, and sea, targeting hospitals, schools, children at play, and concentrated civilian neighborhoods, when the politicians representing Palestinian peopled are assassinated, when Palestinians in Gaza are restricted to travel and under a blockade that prevents the importation of construction materials to rebuild destroyed infrastructure such as water treatment plants, when Palestinian fishermen are forbidden to fish in their waters and restricted under fire from fishing beyond 3 nautical miles, when all of this is done to further the political goal of Israel to deny the Palestinian people freedom and entrench the occupation then you have state terrorism.

That is a long list of items. Thank you for being so thorough. I will have a fuller response later this evening. In the meantime, can you please address my request to differentiate between military conflict, law enforcement and self-defense.

For example, your first item is the use of live ammunition against protesters. Why wouldn't that fit into the category of law enforcement?

So what is the political goal that Israel is furthering ?

Show one example of a state murder of a palestinian that is provable, and then give your evidenced to the UN to take action.

Returned fire is what you mean, as the arab muslims will be throwing incendiary devices at the IDF

What are children doing in a riot in the first place, why aren't they in a safe place ?

So what about the American police that raid any hour of the day or night the homes of suspected criminals ?

Jews are banned from certain areas because the arab muslims dont want their dirty feet walking on their land

As dictated by Jordanian law, which is what the IDF is forced to work by under the terms of the Geneva conventions

When did it become their homeland, before or after they illegally migrated there

Geneva conventions again.

No comment on the arab muslims who started this practise, and now complain when it is done back

Not one would be hurt or killed if hamas stopped using civilians as human shields against international law

And by other palestinians who then blame Israel

Only those targets that are proven military ones

The water treatment plants were already destroyed by hamas who stole the pipes to make qassams, then complained when plastic ones were sent to repair the damage

Not one shred of evidence to show they were fishing, plenty to show they were smuggling

Every single one of your points has been debunked when brought up before, and still you post them. One day you will see just how stupid your side is for relying on LIES

That is a long list of items. Thank you for being so thorough. I will have a fuller response later this evening. In the meantime, can you please address my request to differentiate between military conflict, law enforcement and self-defense.

For example, your first item is the use of live ammunition against protesters. Why wouldn't that fit into the category of law enforcement?

And military conflict if the arab muslims are armed and wearing palestinian military uniform

Appealing to law enforcement, one has to ask, whose law? In the Israeli/Palestine conflict, international law states that Israel should end its occupation/blockade which has been ignored by the Israelis for nigh on half a century. The Palestinians in the Occupied Territories are subjected to IDF martial law which is not recognized as valid by the Palestinians. Israeli settlers in contrast are not subject to martial law but Israeli criminal and civil law -- a double standard. Actions by the IDF designed to enforce the occupation/blockade can be resisted by a terrorized population.

Forum List

Back