14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists.

It constantly amazes me that people on Team Palestine entirely ignore Palestinian culpability.

Here's the corrected sentence: With regularity we read of Palestinians killing (or attempting to kill) innocents.
In no sense are Israelis squatting on Palestinian land innocent.

There is no such thing as 'Palestinian land', only Arabs squatting on Jewish land... the sooner they're gone, the better.
Palestinians have been in Palestine centuries before the European Zionists began to pour in during the last century.

Reading Arab fairy tales again? Try picking up a History book NOT written in Saudi Arabia.

Right. So let's be clear what you are supporting here:

1. When you say "Israelis" you really mean Jews. Because I've never once heard anyone say that Arab families from Syria or Lebanon are "squatting on Palestinian land". In fact, members here have supported "private Palestinian ownership" of land from a Lebanese family, and his descendants, which bought land in the 1930s. Members consider that family to be "Palestinian" while a Jew, and his descendants, who bought the land next door at the same time is a "foreigner".

2. You are making an assumption about what land is "Palestinian" land with no consideration to international law and international political practice.

3. You are proclaiming that the presence of a person or persons of a specific ethnicity in a specific territory is a crime in and of itself. Jews are not permitted to be in that place.

4. You assert that innocence or guilt is a product of ethnicity.

5. We are discussing this within the context of the permissibility of taking a human life. You are proclaiming that it is permissible to take a human life based on their belonging to an ethnic, religious, national or social group rather than on participation in hostilities.

In your warped, hypocritical world it is permissible to slit the throat of a three-month-old child because that child is not innocent, but a person of the wrong ethnicity who lives in the wrong territory. Well, as long as that child is Jewish, of course. I'm pretty sure you would not agree that it is permissible to slit the throat of a Palestinian child who lives in Israel.

Palestinians have been in Palestine centuries before the European Zionists began to pour in during the last century.

Palestinian JEWS have been in "Palestine" (Israel, Judea, Samaria) for thousands of years. Dude, you really don't want to play the "but we were here first" game. The Jews were there thousands of years before the Arabs.

1. When you say "Israelis" you really mean Jews. ...
No, I do not.

2. You are making an assumption about what land is "Palestinian" land with no consideration to international law and international political practice.
No, I am not.

3. You are proclaiming that the presence of a person or persons of a specific ethnicity in a specific territory is a crime in and of itself. Jews are not permitted to be in that place.
No, I never mentioned ethnicity. I did make reference to nationality, namely Israelis.

I wrote no such thing.

5. We are discussing this within the context of the permissibility of taking a human life. You are proclaiming that it is permissible to take a human life based on their belonging to an ethnic, religious, national or social group rather than on participation in hostilities.
I made no such proclamation.

In your warped, hypocritical world it is permissible to slit the throat of a three-month-old child because that child is not innocent, but a person of the wrong ethnicity who lives in the wrong territory. Well, as long as that child is Jewish, of course. I'm pretty sure you would not agree that it is permissible to slit the throat of a Palestinian child who lives in Israel.
Oh give it a rest.

Palestinian JEWS have been in "Palestine" (Israel, Judea, Samaria) for thousands of years. Dude, you really don't want to play the "but we were here first" game. The Jews were there thousands of years before the Arabs.
You have been corrected more than once that the demographics of Palestine was changed in the twentieth century with the influx of European Zionists who arrived with the intention to dispossess and displace the indigenous semitic Palestinian Arabs.

Eloy

The context of our conversation here is the permissibility of killing people. Do you think it is permissible to kill people? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions is it permissible to kill people?

We were discussing the idea of "innocence". Do you think people can be innocent? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions would they be or not be innocent?

We were also discussing the idea of "squatting". Do you think people can squat on land? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions would they be squatting? Think very specifically about two farmers. Both from Egypt, say. Each buys a ten dunum parcel of land in "Palestine" in 1935. Under what circumstances would one be considered "Palestinian" and one considered a "foreigner"?

You have been corrected more than once that the demographics of Palestine was changed in the twentieth century with the influx of European Zionists who arrived with the intention to dispossess and displace the indigenous semitic Palestinian Arabs.

Well, duh. Of course the demographics of Palestine changed in the 20th century due to a whole bunch of things. Where did you get the idea that I am arguing that the demographics didn't change?

The argument is with the idea that the Arabs were the indigenous peoples. The Jewish people were there prior to the arrival of the Arabs. Making the Arab "we were here first argument" most problematic.

Eloy ----> yet another IslamoNazi sock. They first start posting as if they're unbiased and objective and a few posts later they start showing their real ugly side. Any bets on which dirtbag it is?

Well, duh. Of course the demographics of Palestine changed in the 20th century due to a whole bunch of things. Where did you get the idea that I am arguing that the demographics didn't change?
Your mention of Jews living in Palestine before Arabs, or some such statement, gave the impression that you believed Zionists were entitled to Palestinian land on account of Jews being there before Muslims.

The argument is with the idea that the Arabs were the indigenous peoples. The Jewish people were there prior to the arrival of the Arabs. Making the Arab "we were here first argument" most problematic.
Yes, I thought this was in your mind. In reality, Palestinian indigenous people consisted of primarily Muslims, Christians, and Jews with the Muslim Arabs outnumbering the other two religions in a ratio of about 10:1 at the beginning of the 20th century. It was into this population of native Semites that European Zionists became a wave seeking to dispossess and displace non-Jewish people in Palestine.

The context of our conversation here is the permissibility of killing people. Do you think it is permissible to kill people? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions is it permissible to kill people?
I have never killed anyone and hope never to do so. At the same time, and in the context of this thread, I do understand how some Palestinians will act as partisans to harry and step up pressure on an occupation army.

We were discussing the idea of "innocence". Do you think people can be innocent? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions would they be or not be innocent?
Yes, there are innocent people, for example all children until they reach the age of criminal responsibility which is 12 in Palestine.

We were also discussing the idea of "squatting". Do you think people can squat on land? Yes or no? If yes, under what conditions would they be squatting? Think very specifically about two farmers. Both from Egypt, say. Each buys a ten dunum parcel of land in "Palestine" in 1935. Under what circumstances would one be considered "Palestinian" and one considered a "foreigner"?
People who dispossess others of their land to make a home for themselves are squatters.

Your mention of Jews living in Palestine before Arabs, or some such statement, gave the impression that you believed Zionists were entitled to Palestinian land on account of Jews being there before Muslims.

Yes, I thought this was in your mind. In reality, Palestinian indigenous people consisted of primarily Muslims, Christians, and Jews with the Muslim Arabs outnumbering the other two religions in a ratio of about 10:1 at the beginning of the 20th century. It was into this population of native Semites that European Zionists became a wave seeking to dispossess and displace non-Jewish people in Palestine.

I have never killed anyone and hope never to do so. At the same time, and in the context of this thread, I do understand how some Palestinians will act as partisans to harry and step up pressure on an occupation army.

Yes, there are innocent people, for example all children until they reach the age of criminal responsibility which is 12 in Palestine.

People who dispossess others of their land to make a home for themselves are squatters.
Bullshit! Elroy Mohammad, the land was never under the control of the Palestinians. It was Ottoman land for the last 800 years and the British for about 30 years, after WWI when the the Ottoman's and the Germans. The

I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists.

It constantly amazes me that people on Team Palestine entirely ignore Palestinian culpability.

Here's the corrected sentence: With regularity we read of Palestinians killing (or attempting to kill) innocents.

When did it become arab muslim land then, a simple enough question that should be easy to answer as you are so sure the land was arab muslim.
What international treaty passed ownership of the land from either the Ottomans or the LoN to the arab muslims calling themselves palestinians.
And what are the Jews/Israeli's guilty of under international laws ?

There is no such thing as 'Palestinian land', only Arabs squatting on Jewish land... the sooner they're gone, the better.

Get it right the descendants of the Jews taken by Roman's back to Europe are returning to their historic and spiritual homeland. The arab muslims are recent invaders and land thieves that have no moral or spiritual ties to the land. The Jews had been in palestine for the last 4,500 years and were still there when the Jews invited by the Ottomans migrated and started to work the land. Look at the evidence and you see that it was the arab muslims that poured in over the last century and have created a cess pit that needs cleaning out completely.
Dont forget your words are a denial of international law applying to the Jews when they were invited to mugrate and take up residence in their National Home

It does strengthen the argument, and lessens yours when you try to use it for the arab muslims.

Only because they migrated illegally on the promise of cultivated land and riches, only to find no riches and no workable lands. The Jews were doing all their own work and did not employ many arab muslims leaving them no better of than when they left their homes.

So why cant the Jews have the same feelings and fears, and defend themselves from attack ?

BULLSHIT as children as young as 6 or 7 can show signs of being evil and so are not innocents

No they are land thieves, squatters take land that is unused at

No, I do not.

No, I am not.

No, I never mentioned ethnicity. I did make reference to nationality, namely Israelis.

I wrote no such thing.

Oh give it a rest.

Yes you do as it is the latest ploy circulating on the hate sites

Yes you are as you ignore any mention of international law that supports the Israeli's/Jews

Semantics is a last resort much loved by the Jew haters, ethnicity and nationality are the same thing in your eyes. You dont mention non Jewish Israeli's unless you want to use them as an example of Israeli breaches of laws.

You IMPLY it which is again semantics being used

You IMPLY it see above

Found out and suddenly realised that you are touting incitement to violence against children

And always one sided, you never show the influx of arab muslims who arrived with the intention of wiping out the Jews and taking their lands. You deny the many letters to the LoN, U.N. and Britain by the arab muslims threatening violence, terrorism, mass murder, genocide and attacks. To do otherwise would force you to find similar from the Jews, and you know they dont exist. You have no evidence to support your claim other than the words on the hate sites, but plenty showing that this is and was the intention of the arab muslims

It is the same in Mecca and Medina that were Jewish built and owned cities until 635 C.E. when mo'mad the mental ethnically cleansed them of all Jews and made the religious commands to " KILL THE JEWS"

No, I do not.

Of course you do. When you say "Palestinian land" you mean land which should be under the sovereignty of Arab "Palestinians". When you say "Israelis" you don't mean the Arab citizens of Israel living in Jerusalem are squatting; you don't mean the children of the Egyptians who moved to a place in 1936 are squatting; you don't mean the Arab nomads in the Negev are squatting -- you mean very specifically the Jews. You differentiate based on ethnicity.

No, I am not.

Of course you are. You are a "67 border" guy. We've had this conversation before. The treaties specifically insist that the 1949 Armistice lines are not intended to be permanent borders, and yet you act as though they are and that they divide "Palestinian" land from Israel.

So you have no problem with Jewish Americans living in "Palestinian land", then, right? And you would have no problem with the Jewish residents of any of the territory staying, as long as they gave up their Israeli citizenship and became Palestinians, right? And the settlements, then, could not possibly be an obstacle to peace.

I wrote no such thing.

Well, technically, you wrote that innocence or guilt is a product of nationality. But nationality is easy to change. You don't see a lot of Arab Israelis being stabbed, do you? Nationality is not the issue, clearly.

You are actively defending a murderer with the SAME justifications he himself would use to explain his absolute right to stab someone: the target is not innocent, the target is not allowed to be here, the target is on my land, the target is Jewish Israeli.

Last edited:

What if they don't dispossess them, but just move in next door? What are they then? Neighbors?

Do you think that this is acceptable behaviour? To stab a Jewish Israeli child in order to "pressure" the government? That is the definition of terrorism, you know. Are you condoning it?

What if they don't dispossess them, but just move in next door? What are they then? Neighbors?

This report tells the history of the process of fragmentation imposed on Palestinian rural land in the West Bank through a case study of three villages in the Nablus District – ‘Azmut, Deir al-Hatab and Salem. What these communities have experienced since 1980, when Israel established the Elon Moreh nearby, is but one illustration of broader developments taking place throughout the West Bank. Their story is similar to that of hundreds of Palestinian communities on whose lands Israeli settlements were established.

Like many Palestinian villages, ‘Azmut, Deir al-Hatab and Salem developed in keeping with the geographical features of the area. Farmland, pasture and natural water sources serves as the mainstays of the local economy and as the basis for the formation of an entire culture that ties the residents deeply to their surroundings. The villagers employed mostly traditional dryland farming, cultivating olives and fruit trees, legumes and grains. They also raised livestock, relying on natural pasture stretching across the hilly expanses of al-Jabal al-Kbir (literally: The Big Mountain) and the surrounding valleys. For hundreds of years, the villagers largely subsisted off farming and shepherding.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/expel-...of-taking-over-rural-palestinian-land/5563313

Forum List

Back