14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

I wish those kids would of taken their rage out on soldiers.

I wish those kids would of taken their rage out on soldiers.

He'd probably be dead if he had.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage. But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

True.

He could of waited a couple years and signed on to the Palestinian Liberation Army.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage.

I wish the Israeli state would stop invoking it.

But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

One day it is going to be us.

Whatever though, I'll just be riding the wave until then.

Israel is unilaterally incapable of changing Arab/Muslim/Palestinians ideology.

There is literally nothing Israel can do to appease them, other than its own self-destruction. What do you suggest?

True.

He could of waited a couple years and signed on to the Palestinian Liberation Army.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage.

But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

One day it is going to be us.

Whatever though, I'll just be riding the wave until then.

To stupid antisemites such as yourself, the mere act of being Jewish is provocation enough.

To stupid antisemites such as yourself, the mere act of being Jewish is provocation enough.

I am Jewish.

I grew up in a strong Jewish family, was forced to go through all the stupid Jewish rituals, celebrated all the Jewish holidays, and had to suffer through the mad ravings of Jewish Rabbis. My dick has the mark of the Jews.

Tell me more about being Jewish :laugh2:

There is literally nothing Israel can do to appease them, other than its own self-destruction. What do you suggest?

What's happening is not merely a war over stolen land.

The Israel state has been terrorizing and oppressing the people of Palestine for decades. It IS almost impossible to appease the land which they brought war and brutality to, but a good start would be for the military to cease their savagery.

The boy is a child and 13 years is too severe a sentence.
The incident happened in Occupied East Jerusalem and one has to ask what are the Israelis doing in Palestine. The occupation is an open sore.

What's happening is not merely a war over stolen land.

The Israel state has been terrorizing and oppressing the people of Palestine for decades. It IS almost impossible to appease the land which they brought war and brutality to, but a good start would be for the military to cease their savagery.

Okay. But what does "cease their savagery" mean in practical terms? List the practical steps you think Israel should take. Be really, really specific what you mean.

The incident happened in Occupied East Jerusalem and one has to ask what are the Israelis doing in Palestine. The occupation is an open sore.

So you believe, as policy, attempted murder should not be addressed by the courts at all?

So you believe, as policy, attempted murder should not be addressed by the courts at all?
The Israeli courts are illegitimate because the occupation is wrong.

Okay. But what does "cease their savagery" mean in practical terms?

List the practical steps you think Israel should take. Be really, really specific what you mean.

Stop the killing. Stop the military occupation.

The Israeli state barbarians should do so immediately and without anymore bullshit.

Again, I ask you how you think attempted murder should be handled, then.

Stop the killing. Stop the military occupation.

The Israeli state barbarians should do so immediately and without anymore bullshit.

Be specific. What do you mean by "stop the killing"?

Do you mean that Israelis should no longer be permitted to use lethal force in situations which threaten the their own lives or the lives of innocents? Do you think Israel should not respond to rocket attacks or tunnels built under kindergartens?

Be specific. What do you mean by "stop the military occupation".

Do you think Israel should have open borders between Gaza and Israel?

I am Jewish.

I grew up in a strong Jewish family, was forced to go through all the stupid Jewish rituals, celebrated all the Jewish holidays, and had to suffer through the mad ravings of Jewish Rabbis. My dick has the mark of the Jews.

Tell me more about being Jewish :laugh2:

Yeah, right. I have met legions of antisemites on the internet who proclaim to be Jewish. The little miscreants think it gives them some sort of cred.

What you actually sound like is a spoiled suburban kid in his mid to late teens who is still in his acting out stage in life, and is trying out "anarchist" as his latest stab at a persona.

Again, I ask you how you think attempted murder should be handled, then.
By a child?
The occupation is toxic because it is poisoning Israel and the Occupied Territories. It must be asked, What is an Israeli judge doing in Palestine?

Yeah, right. I have met legions of antisemites on the internet who proclaim to be Jewish. The little miscreants think it gives them some sort of cred.

Whatever. I ain't going to send you a dick pic to prove a point.

What you actually sound like is a spoiled suburban kid in his mid to late teens who is still in his acting out stage in life, and is trying out "anarchist" as his latest stab at a persona.

Cool theory.

Forum List

Back