14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

And with a Boggled mind some people fail to see whose killing whom
childrenkilledindex.png

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists. The Israelis then compound their crimes by collectively punishing relatives by leveling homes. The Israelis have no sense of shame nor does anyone who defends their racist occupation and blockading of Palestinian land. Perhaps there will be justice in Palestine one day and the killing spree of the Israelis over the past half century will be history.

Oh my. Another silly tirade by the Islamic terrorist hugger. Totally predictable. You excuse the acts of war committed by Islamic terrorists (rocket fire at Israel), you excuse the tunnels dug by Islamic terrorists into Israeli territory for smuggling weapons and Islamic terrorists for the purpose of attacks on Israelis, you excuse the knive attacks on Israeli citizens, etc., etc.

Perhaps there will be justice in Islamic Terrorist'istan and western supporters of the UN's Islamic terrorist welfare fraud will turn off the money spigot.

Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

In actual fact, based on established chronology, it's the Arab Palestinians who are occupying the Jewish children's homeland.

Palestine isn't even an Arab word (which contains no consonant 'P'). It's the Hellenic name for Israel.

Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

In actual fact, based on established chronology, it's the Arab Palestinians who are occupying the Jewish children's homeland.

Palestine isn't even an Arab word (which contains no consonant 'P'). It's the Hellenic name for Israel.
Is there an Israeli word for shame, I wonder.

I wish those kids would of taken their rage out on soldiers.

He'd probably be dead if he had.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage. But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

It's going to take a lot of work from both sides to change that and there doesn't seem to be enough will from enough people. There are many efforts, but nothing large scale or governmental. That's what is needed, especially from the Palestinian government.
What type of work would that be then and why especially from the conquered and occupied Palestinians, I wonder.

If you need to ask then you are more brainwashed than you think. Who is the instigator of all the violence, and has been since 1921? Who has it in their national charter to wipe out the Jews ? Who has told the UN officially that they will fight to the last person standing before giving up one grain of sand ?

Eradicating such widespread thoughts is just a small part of the work needed to sort out the problems, and get the people thinking of peaceful co-existence

I wish those kids would of taken their rage out on soldiers.

He'd probably be dead if he had.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage. But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

Making heroes out of murderers doesn't quell the rage they have. It feeds the rage by holding events such as this one.

Nazareth holds children’s event that honors killer of Israelis

Human reading-chain gathering is modeled after initiative by Baha Alyan, terrorist in Jerusalem bus attack last year in which three people were killed

Nazareth, the largest Arab-Israeli city, recently held a pro-reading and anti-violence event for children in honor of a Palestinian terrorist who murdered Israelis in Jerusalem last year.
On December 10, the city, in conjunction with Inma’a Association for Democracy and Capacity Building, held its “Nazareth reads” event, which saw hundreds of children sit and read in a line that stretched from the plaza of the Spring Square within Nazareth’s old city until the Church of the Annunciation, according to Palestinian Media Watch, which first reported the event in English.
The event honored Palestinian terrorist Baha Alyan, one of two men that attacked a bus in Jerusalem’s Armon Hanatziv neighborhood on October 13, 2015, shooting and stabbing passengers. Three people were killed as a result of the attack. Police who arrived at the scene shot and killed Alyan. The other attacker, Bilal Abu Ghanem, was shot and injured and taken into police custody

Nazareth holds children’s event that honors killer of Israelis
So now reading a book is an act of terrorism???

In most civilised nations YES IT IS

Is there an Israeli word for shame, I wonder.

Why there is no shame in acting humanely and within the word of the law

What type of work would that be then and why especially from the conquered and occupied Palestinians, I wonder.

Its an ideological mindshift in which the Jewish people are equal to all other peoples. I know, right?! You would think it would be easy, huh?

Remember that the Jewish people are also a conquered and occupied people.
You are the only one talking about Jews here. On the other hand, Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

And when did they acquire this homeand, as most came from the surrounding areas as the leadership of hamas loudly claim

Its an ideological mindshift in which the Jewish people are equal to all other peoples. I know, right?! You would think it would be easy, huh?

Remember that the Jewish people are also a conquered and occupied people.
You are the only one talking about Jews here. On the other hand, Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

Um. So what's your point? That's its commendable to murder children if someone occupies your homeland? That moral values don't apply when someone occupies your homeland? That those murderers should be celebrated and honored as heroes?

And again, you realize that Arab Muslims are occupying the Jewish homeland, don't you?

He cant as his mind has been altered to ignore/deny that the Jews have a homeland

childrenkilledindex.png

This is the price of modern war when played by those without modern mind sets. Placing women, children and the sick around illegal weapons means they become valid targets under the Geneva conventions and they will be killed in the process. Who is to blame the Israeli's for responding to a military threat or the arab muslims for breaching the Geneva conventions.

Your graph does not tell the whole story, but the illegal acts of the arab muslims does

The graph shows statistics gathered by Statistics People who are ashamed of what the Israeli Government does, Not impotent wannabe thugs
like you

No it tells only part of a one sided story and not the truth. It does not tell of the war crimes when illegal weapons are fired at Israel, it does not tell of the breaches of international law by the arab muslims. It does not tell of the breaches of the UN charter by the arab muslims. It does not tell of the numbers murdered by the arab muslims leaders when they refuse to be used as human shields. All it tells is the inflated numbers of terrorists killed in a war of their making for propaganda purposes that is a breach of UN resolutions in itself

childrenkilledindex.png

I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists. The Israelis then compound their crimes by collectively punishing relatives by leveling homes. The Israelis have no sense of shame nor does anyone who defends their racist occupation and blockading of Palestinian land. Perhaps there will be justice in Palestine one day and the killing spree of the Israelis over the past half century will be history.

BULLSHIT all you do is spout islamonazi LIES and PROPAGANDA. If an arab teenager ( over the age of 14 a man ) is engaged in a terrorist activity ( throwing stones is terrorism ) then they are terrorists. Now you use the racist card because you have no shame and are fast losing the whole argument, the occupation is legal as is the blockade as dictated by the UN. Yes the day will come when the world sits up and says NO MORE and turns on the arab muslims for their repeated acts of violence and terrorism. Then they will turn on you neo nazi's and place you on trial for acts of treason and support of arab muslim terrorism

The graph shows statistics gathered by Statistics People who are ashamed of what the Israeli Government does, Not impotent wannabe thugs
like you
A 17 or 21 year old Islamo-terrorist is still a terrorist and a murderer, not an "innocent child" as that garbage site claims, Islamo-terrorist worshiper.

childrenkilledindex.png

Rest assured justice will be coming to Palestine. The slaughter of Jews in their own holyland by Arab Muslim IslamoNazis will end.

Correct. During the last 800 years of Turkish Ottoman control of the land, there was no such thing as Palestine or Palestinians.

I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists.

It constantly amazes me that people on Team Palestine entirely ignore Palestinian culpability.

Here's the corrected sentence: With regularity we read of Palestinians killing (or attempting to kill) innocents.

I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists.

It constantly amazes me that people on Team Palestine entirely ignore Palestinian culpability.

Here's the corrected sentence: With regularity we read of Palestinians killing (or attempting to kill) innocents.
In no sense are Israelis squatting on Palestinian land innocent.

It's a bit late to be whining about the train wreck that Islamics created for themselves.

There is no such thing as 'Palestinian land', only Arabs squatting on Jewish land... the sooner they're gone, the better.

There is no such thing as 'Palestinian land', only Arabs squatting on Jewish land... the sooner they're gone, the better.
Palestinians have been in Palestine centuries before the European Zionists began to pour in during the last century.

Palestinians have been in Palestine centuries before the European Zionists began to pour in during the last century.

Hahahaha. Funny.

Forum List

Back