14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

To stupid antisemites such as yourself, the mere act of being Jewish is provocation enough.

I am Jewish.

I grew up in a strong Jewish family, was forced to go through all the stupid Jewish rituals, celebrated all the Jewish holidays, and had to suffer through the mad ravings of Jewish Rabbis. My dick has the mark of the Jews.

Tell me more about being Jewish :laugh2:

Yeah, right. I have met legions of antisemites on the internet who proclaim to be Jewish. The little miscreants think it gives them some sort of cred.

What you actually sound like is a spoiled suburban kid in his mid to late teens who is still in his acting out stage in life, and is trying out "anarchist" as his latest stab at a persona.
Enough with the argumentum ad hominem.

By a child?
The occupation is toxic because it is poisoning Israel and the Occupied Territories. It must be asked, What is an Israeli judge doing in Palestine?

And again, I ask you, what should be done about attempted murder?

The boy is a child and 13 years is too severe a sentence.
The incident happened in Occupied East Jerusalem and one has to ask what are the Israelis doing in Palestine. The occupation is an open sore.

You ask what a Jew is doing in Jerusalem because you want it to be Judenrhein. You don't demand the same limitations for Arabs.

By a child?
The occupation is toxic because it is poisoning Israel and the Occupied Territories. It must be asked, What is an Israeli judge doing in Palestine?

The boy should be taken care of by the Palestinian authorities, not the invading power.
That's interesting. If the kid was "taken care of" according to Medieval islamo-brutality, he might be subjected to being hanged, thrown off a cliff or summarily executed.

By a child?

The boy should be taken care of by the Palestinian authorities, not the invading power.

So you believe Israel should not uphold the law in areas under its legal and effective control.

Do you think the boy should have been extradited to Palestine proper? Would his family have been allowed to come with him?

And do you think the Palestinians should name a school or a hospital after him? Since he actually failed to kill any Jews, do you think his martyr's salary should be reduced? Maybe only half?

By a child?

So you believe Israel should not uphold the law in areas under its legal and effective control.

Do you think the boy should have been extradited to Palestine proper? Would his family have been allowed to come with him?

And do you think the Palestinians should name a school or a hospital after him? Since he actually failed to kill any Jews, do you think his martyr's salary should be reduced? Maybe only half?
The Israelis are illegally occupying Palestine and must expect the Palestinians to resist them. The assault by the child would not have happened had the Israelis gone home.

The Israelis are illegally occupying Palestine and must expect the Palestinians to resist them. The assault by the child would not have happened had the Israelis gone home.

So you are excusing/justifying attempted murder. And claiming Israel has no right to uphold law in territory it is actually, legally responsible for.

So you are excusing/justifying attempted murder. And claiming Israel has no right to uphold law in territory it is actually, legally responsible for.
The Israelis have no moral authority to be in Palestine.

I agree. As soon as the border dispute is settled. Until then there is a treaty in place which demands that Israel live up to her responsibilities to protect the citizens residing in the territory she is responsible for under treaty. Do you disagree that Israel has the moral responsibility to protect citizens from harm in the areas under her control?

The boy is a child and 13 years is too severe a sentence.
The incident happened in Occupied East Jerusalem and one has to ask what are the Israelis doing in Palestine. The occupation is an open sore.

You ask what a Jew is doing in Jerusalem because you want it to be Judenrhein. You don't demand the same limitations for Arabs.
I never mentioned any Jew.

Do you think anybody here is actually stupid enough to fall for that dodge?

".... because I say so"

Court in Israel sentences Palestinian teenager to twelve years in prison for stabbing attack.

Too much? Not enough?

Personally, I think he should be sentenced to 12 years of a re-education with an Israeli family, but that is probably a tad unrealistic in more ways than one.
He will probably finish high school in there, and perhaps he will be ambition enough to try for a college degree.

Ynetnews News - Jailed terrorists secretly earn university degrees while serving time in Isr...

I agree. As soon as the border dispute is settled. Until then there is a treaty in place which demands that Israel live up to her responsibilities to protect the citizens residing in the territory she is responsible for under treaty. Do you disagree that Israel has the moral responsibility to protect citizens from harm in the areas under her control?
Theoretically, Yes. The problem is that it is too late for the Israelis to begin to act as an occupying authority as they have been in this capacity for half a century and have disregarded its responsibilities toward the Palestinians in such serious ways, e.g., occasional massacres of the civilian population in Gaza, routine killing of Palestinians during demonstrations, murder of Palestinians in custody (such as a bullet to the head of an incapacitated prisoner not long ago), the denial of human rights to Palestinian children in custody, routine humiliation of Palestinians at checkpoints in their own homeland, etc., it has gone beyond the point where human rights, such as those due to the child in question, are even expected to be honored.

Theoretically, Yes. The problem is that it is too late for the Israelis to begin to act as an occupying authority as they have been in this capacity for half a century and have disregarded its responsibilities toward the Palestinians in such serious ways, e.g., occasional massacres of the civilian population in Gaza, routine killing of Palestinians during demonstrations, murder of Palestinians in custody (such as a bullet to the head of an incapacitated prisoner not long ago), the denial of human rights to Palestinian children in custody, routine humiliation of Palestinians at checkpoints in their own homeland, etc., it has gone beyond the point where human rights, such as those due to the child in question, are even expected to be honored.

That's quite a cut and paste laundry list of complaints. Not surprisingly, that weepy-eyed melodrama is biased, one-sided and utterly lacking any relevant documentary evidence. The cut and paste "occasional massacres of the civilian population in Gaza", is a nice touch when your purpose is flaming, but it comes across as pompous and how shall we say.... "silly"? At least, theoretically.

He'd probably be dead if he had.

True.

He could of waited a couple years and signed on to the Palestinian Liberation Army.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage.

I wish the Israeli state would stop invoking it.

But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

One day it is going to be us.

Whatever though, I'll just be riding the wave until then.

They take them at 7

They dont it is endemic within islam due to its teachings

It already is

To stupid antisemites such as yourself, the mere act of being Jewish is provocation enough.

I am Jewish.

I grew up in a strong Jewish family, was forced to go through all the stupid Jewish rituals, celebrated all the Jewish holidays, and had to suffer through the mad ravings of Jewish Rabbis. My dick has the mark of the Jews.

Tell me more about being Jewish :laugh2:

And there is your problem, you are a mental basket case that needs rebuilding and bringing back as a muslim

Forum List

Back