14 year old boy sentenced to 12 years for stabbing attack

The Sicarii were a splinter group of the Jewish Zealots who, in the decades preceding Jerusalem's destruction in 70 CE, heavily opposed the Roman occupation of Judea and attempted to expel them and their sympathizers from the area.[1] The Sicarii carried sicae, or small daggers, concealed in their cloaks.[2] At public gatherings, they pulled out these daggers to attack Romans and Hebrew Roman sympathizers alike, blending into the crowd after the deed to escape detection.
Sicarii - Wikipedia

The Sicarii were a splinter group of the Jewish Zealots who, in the decades preceding Jerusalem's destruction in 70 CE, heavily opposed the Roman occupation of Judea and attempted to expel them and their sympathizers from the area.[1] The Sicarii carried sicae, or small daggers, concealed in their cloaks.[2] At public gatherings, they pulled out these daggers to attack Romans and Hebrew Roman sympathizers alike, blending into the crowd after the deed to escape detection.
Sicarii - Wikipedia

What a shame your Death Cult heroes in Hamas and the PA are encouraged to breed and produce the next generation of little islamo-bots who know nothing but hate leading to murder/suicide in the name of appeasing their masters who get rich by exploiting a dedicated welfare fraud.

Sicarii - Wikipedia
Stop smoking Hashish before you post, Achmed:

Assassins - Wikipedia

• historical
      a member of the Nizari branch of Ismaili Muslims at the time of the Crusades, when the newly established sect ruled part of northern Persia (1094–1256). They were renowned as militant fanatics, and were popularly reputed to use hashish before going on murder missions.
      noun: Assassin; plural noun: Assassins

In both Spanish and Italian "sicario" is the word for assassin or hit man, from the Hebrew Sicarii. They were Jewish terrorists during Roman rule .

Sicarii - Wikipedia

I'm not sure what your point is?

Are you trying to claim that "freedom fighting" by stabbing innocents is morally acceptable and thus the Jewish people of two thousand years ago and the modern day Arab Palestinians are just awesome for standing up for their rights with such violence?

Or are you trying to claim that "terrorism" by stabbing innocents is morally abhorrent and both the ancient Sicarii and the modern Arab Palestinian stabbers are vile for behaving that way?

Because you kinda strike me as wanting to have it both ways. You know, Jews are evil (look! 2000 years ago they did this!) but modern Arab Palestinians are "freedom fighters" (yay! So heroic!)

I wish those kids would of taken their rage out on soldiers.

He'd probably be dead if he had.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage. But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

It's going to take a lot of work from both sides to change that and there doesn't seem to be enough will from enough people. There are many efforts, but nothing large scale or governmental. That's what is needed, especially from the Palestinian government.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage. But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

It's going to take a lot of work from both sides to change that and there doesn't seem to be enough will from enough people. There are many efforts, but nothing large scale or governmental. That's what is needed, especially from the Palestinian government.
What type of work would that be then and why especially from the conquered and occupied Palestinians, I wonder.

Making heroes out of murderers doesn't quell the rage they have. It feeds the rage by holding events such as this one.

Nazareth holds children’s event that honors killer of Israelis

Human reading-chain gathering is modeled after initiative by Baha Alyan, terrorist in Jerusalem bus attack last year in which three people were killed

Nazareth, the largest Arab-Israeli city, recently held a pro-reading and anti-violence event for children in honor of a Palestinian terrorist who murdered Israelis in Jerusalem last year.
On December 10, the city, in conjunction with Inma’a Association for Democracy and Capacity Building, held its “Nazareth reads” event, which saw hundreds of children sit and read in a line that stretched from the plaza of the Spring Square within Nazareth’s old city until the Church of the Annunciation, according to Palestinian Media Watch, which first reported the event in English.
The event honored Palestinian terrorist Baha Alyan, one of two men that attacked a bus in Jerusalem’s Armon Hanatziv neighborhood on October 13, 2015, shooting and stabbing passengers. Three people were killed as a result of the attack. Police who arrived at the scene shot and killed Alyan. The other attacker, Bilal Abu Ghanem, was shot and injured and taken into police custody

Making heroes out of murderers doesn't quell the rage they have. It feeds the rage by holding events such as this one.

Human reading-chain gathering is modeled after initiative by Baha Alyan, terrorist in Jerusalem bus attack last year in which three people were killed

Nazareth, the largest Arab-Israeli city, recently held a pro-reading and anti-violence event for children in honor of a Palestinian terrorist who murdered Israelis in Jerusalem last year.
On December 10, the city, in conjunction with Inma’a Association for Democracy and Capacity Building, held its “Nazareth reads” event, which saw hundreds of children sit and read in a line that stretched from the plaza of the Spring Square within Nazareth’s old city until the Church of the Annunciation, according to Palestinian Media Watch, which first reported the event in English.
The event honored Palestinian terrorist Baha Alyan, one of two men that attacked a bus in Jerusalem’s Armon Hanatziv neighborhood on October 13, 2015, shooting and stabbing passengers. Three people were killed as a result of the attack. Police who arrived at the scene shot and killed Alyan. The other attacker, Bilal Abu Ghanem, was shot and injured and taken into police custody

So now reading a book is an act of terrorism???

So now reading a book is an act of terrorism???

Well no. But normally once you murder innocent children you shouldn't be honored as a hero. Even if you once read a book. Because reading a book does not FIX the fact that you murdered innocent children.

What type of work would that be then and why especially from the conquered and occupied Palestinians, I wonder.

Its an ideological mindshift in which the Jewish people are equal to all other peoples. I know, right?! You would think it would be easy, huh?

Remember that the Jewish people are also a conquered and occupied people.

Its an ideological mindshift in which the Jewish people are equal to all other peoples. I know, right?! You would think it would be easy, huh?

You are the only one talking about Jews here. On the other hand, Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

You are the only one talking about Jews here. On the other hand, Israelis are not like other people; they are occupying the Palestinian children's homeland.

Um. So what's your point? That's its commendable to murder children if someone occupies your homeland? That moral values don't apply when someone occupies your homeland? That those murderers should be celebrated and honored as heroes?

And again, you realize that Arab Muslims are occupying the Jewish homeland, don't you?

True.

He could of waited a couple years and signed on to the Palestinian Liberation Army.

I wish the kids could be raised up not to have so much rage.

I wish the Israeli state would stop invoking it.

But that is a complex convergence of ideology that probably can not be corrected in one generation. Probably not even two.

One day it is going to be us.

Whatever though, I'll just be riding the wave until then.

I wish the Palestinians would stop telling thier 6 year olds that Jews suck blood and not human. It might help future generations to find peace.

Why do people defend this stuff? I don't understand how people can be so morally corrupt as to defend the murder of innocents on a bus, or in a cafe or a pizza parlour. Let alone celebrate and honor it. Let alone defend the honoring of it. It truly boggles the mind.

And with a Boggled mind some people fail to see whose killing whom
childrenkilledindex.png

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

And with a Boggled mind some people fail to see whose killing whom
childrenkilledindex.png

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
I fully agree. With regularity we read of Israelis killing teenagers and boys who are then labeled as terrorists. The Israelis then compound their crimes by collectively punishing relatives by leveling homes. The Israelis have no sense of shame nor does anyone who defends their racist occupation and blockading of Palestinian land. Perhaps there will be justice in Palestine one day and the killing spree of the Israelis over the past half century will be history.

Forum List

Back