12,000 Full-capacity Al-Quds Hospital Director threatened by Zionist terrorists

Who is indiscriminating killing Palestinian civilians? Where?
You are a mentally depraved being - the lowest sort imaginable

Pch.png

Yours and Roudy's, Mentor and Psychopathic inspiration.

Hi.jpg

Last edited:
Rumsfeld met Saddam more than Galloway, Galloway was trying to get hostages out, Rumsfeld met Saddam to sell guns and gas ,he was thrown out of Egypt because he was head of a aid convoy to Gaza, and he is a freelance working on different outlets, he is not on press TVs payroll, they tried to smear him about his appearances on RT, and it's clear you are as thick as Elephant shit, Galloway is the total opposite of Duke you idiot a lifelong anti racist.
All the decades of buffoonery in his embarrassing biography, and you just found ONE thing to defend him with? Must be desperate times for the IslamoNazi worshipping crowd these days.

If that’s all you got, then go ahead and worship this clown. You probably adore him because he reminds of your mentally sick self.

You are a mentally depraved being - the lowest sort imaginable

View attachment 859209

Yours and Roudy's, Mentor and Psychopathic inspiration.

View attachment 859232
You realize your heroes stuck babies in ovens, cut a pregnant woman’s stomach open killed the baby then decapitated the mother, gang raped mothers in front of their husbands and kids, killed kids in front of their parents and their parents in front of their kids, burned babies, etc. and that’s just the tip of the iceberg of the savagery and barbarism they proudly videotaped themselves doing.

That Hospital knows its a target because they know Hamas is hiding in it. Plenty of warnings have been given to that effect.

And the IDF is letting people leave the combat zone.

When their homes are bombed Palestinian families seek shelter in schools, hospitals and other public buildings.

You realize your heroes stuck babies in ovens, cut a pregnant woman’s stomach open killed the baby then decapitated the mother, gang raped mothers in front of their husbands and kids, killed kids in front of their parents and their parents in front of their kids, burned babies, etc. and that’s just the tip of the iceberg of the savagery and barbarism they proudly videotaped themselves doing.

You're falling for Israeli propaganda.

there is video of it dumb ass.
Show me a video that depicts:

stuck babies in ovens, cut a pregnant woman’s stomach open killed the baby then decapitated the mother, gang raped mothers in front of their husbands and kids, killed kids in front of their parents and their parents in front of their kids, burned babies, etc.

You simply copycat and whine about Netanyahu&Co. propagated atrocities that never happened - and were no such videos exist.

All the decades of buffoonery in his embarrassing biography, and you just found ONE thing to defend him with? Must be desperate times for the IslamoNazi worshipping crowd these days.

If that’s all you got, then go ahead and worship this clown. You probably adore him because he reminds of your mentally sick self.
So tell me what was wrong in my post you deranged arsehole?

When their homes are bombed Palestinian families seek shelter in schools, hospitals and other public buildings.

So does Hamas, counting on the shields to be there.

If your best strategy to fight a war is to hide behind your own civilians, maybe surrender is your best option.

So does Hamas, counting on the shields to be there.

If your best strategy to fight a war is to hide behind your own civilians, maybe surrender is your best option.
Its hard not to be among civilians when Gaza is smaller than the Isle of White, what do you want them to do sit in a field?

Surrender.
LOL!! dream on, i saw a vid the other day, the US marines raised their flag on Iwo Jima mount suribachi, the Red army raised their banner over the Reichstag in Berlin, those Zionist gangsters in Gaza raised their flag over al Shifa Hospital after killing some medical staff, that's their level.

LOL!! dream on, i saw a vid the other day, the US marines raised their flag on Iwo Jima mount suribachi, the Red army raised their banner over the Reichstag in Berlin, those Zionist gangsters in Gaza raised their flag over al Shifa Hospital after killing some medical staff, that's their level.

"Zionist Gangsters"

1700164181840.jpeg

This is one of the Colonial thugs, i have just watched him being interviewed in the ruins of Gaza as a IDF officer Doran Spielman, the SOB was born in Farmington Hills Michigan, now he gets his rocks off murdering children in Gaza, he can join the others on a war crimes list.
1700172932915.png

So tell me what was wrong in my post you deranged arsehole?
The fact that you follow and quote a deranged racist lunatic who's known to kiss dictator's asses, and the laughing stock of the UK? Other than that, nothing wrong. :rofl:

This is one of the Colonial thugs, i have just watched him being interviewed in the ruins of Gaza as a IDF officer Doran Spielman, the SOB was born in Farmington Hills Michigan, now he gets his rocks off murdering children in Gaza, he can join the others on a war crimes list.
View attachment 859642
Nobody gets their rocks of murdering children and hiding behind their own children to they can get killed like your beloved Palestinians and Hamas.

You really need to keep up. This has been going on for decades now.

Forum List

Back