12,000 Full-capacity Al-Quds Hospital Director threatened by Zionist terrorists

Yes idiot, they offered to help and Hamas warned the hospital staff, because they are subhuman savages. Your comments did not age well Nazi boy. IDF just penetrated the Shifa hospital and is now actively saving the babies that your Hamas animals did not want saved. Of course they’re now going to address the Hamas HQ, which is right underneath the hospital. It feels like the Israelis have the Hamasanimals playbook and are two steps ahead of them in every move.

Were you born with your foot in your mouth or did you have to work on it?
Since October 8th - the Zionists have murdered/slaughtered 6000+ women and children in Gaza
According to own IDF statements - the IDF has so far killed less then 150 Hamas militias

And human scumbags like you and Netanyahu try to divert from these FACTS - via posting about some incubators and the IDF "actively" saving babies. - pathetic

Yet the majority of Americans are doing just that.....

~S~
Calaway?! He’s the equavalent of a Squad member like Talib in the UK. Nobody takes him seriously. Or you.

Get a life.
It's Galloway, and many people take him seriously that's why the Corporate media are terrified of him and these days never interview him, he has won more than one Libel action against the lying media, and he wiped the floor with those criminal liars at and Senators in the US Senate which was pure Gold.

Yes idiot, they offered to help and Hamas warned the hospital staff, because they are subhuman savages. Your comments did not age well Nazi boy. IDF just penetrated the Shifa hospital and is now actively saving the babies that your Hamas animals did not want saved. Of course they’re now going to address the Hamas HQ, which is right underneath the hospital. It feels like the Israelis have the Hamasanimals playbook and are two steps ahead of them in every move.

Were you born with your foot in your mouth or did you have to work on it?
Saving babies they have been bombing you crackpot, and my family credentials fighting Nazis are second to none you Nazi arsehole.

It's Galloway, and many people take him seriously that's why the Corporate media are terrified of him and these days never interview him, he has won more than one Libel action against the lying media, and he wiped the floor with those criminal liars at and Senators in the US Senate which was pure Gold.

Interesting whistleblower there Deadstick , exposing government's agenda's always being a tedious affair.....~S~

Since October 8th - the Zionists have murdered/slaughtered 6000+ women and children in Gaza
According to own IDF statements - the IDF has so far killed less then 150 Hamas militias

And human scumbags like you and Netanyahu try to divert from these FACTS - via posting about some incubators and the IDF "actively" saving babies. - pathetic
Ha ha ha. The 6000 you mention are according to Hamas, and includes thousands of Hamas animals that were exterminated.

Saving babies they have been bombing you crackpot, and my family credentials fighting Nazis are second to none you Nazi arsehole.
Yeah sure, IslamoNazi ass kissing fool. Palestinians hiding under and shooting rockets from behind hospitals, shooting at their own people fleeing through the safe corridors provided by Israelis, now suddenly care about their own kids and civilians. :cuckoo:

12,000 Full-capacity Al-Quds Hospital Director threatened by Zionist terrorists.

The hospital is already in miserable condition..

ICU is Full..

UN is sleeping..

[The Palestinian Red Crescent announced on Friday that they received a warning from Israeli forces to ‘immediately evacuate’ Gaza’s Al-Quds hospital, which currently houses over 400 patients and 12,000 displaced civilians.

The Palestinian Red Crescent issued an urgent appeal to the international community, saying: “We call on the world to take immediate and urgent action to prevent a new massacre like the one that occurred on the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital.”]

Tell me now how can such criminals go away with such war crimes???!!!
Another terrorist weapon depot.

You insist on showing your ignorance and stupidity. George Galloway is like the David Duke of the UK. A completely discredited, racist, antisemite, enemy within traitor and a fraudster, with a history of befriending murderous dictators, sympathizing with terrorists, and hating Israel. Your kind of guy.

According to Ian McCartney, Labour Party chairman at the time, Galloway was the only Labour MP who "incited foreign forces to rise up against British troops" in the Iraq War.
In January 1994, Galloway faced some of his strongest criticism on his return from a Middle Eastern visit during which he had met Saddam Hussein. At his meeting with the Iraqi leader, he reported the support given to Saddam by the people of the Gaza Strip which he had just visited: "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability ... I can honestly tell you that there was not a single person to whom I told I was coming to Iraq and hoping to meet with yourself who did not wish me to convey their heartfelt, fraternal greetings and support."[55] He ended his speech with the statement "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability."

As news of the incident reached the UK, Labour leader John Smith, in a statement, said: "I deeply deplore the foolish statement made in Iraq by Mr. George Galloway. In no way did he speak for the Labour Party and I wholly reject his comments."[57] Shortly after his return, Galloway was given a "severe reprimand" by the Labour Chief Whip, Derek Foster, for his unauthorised trip to Iraq. The MP apologised for his conduct and undertook to follow future instruction from the whips.[58]

For his visit with Saddam, Galloway was dubbed the "MP for Baghdad North".

The Foreign Ministry of Egypt released a statement reading: "George Galloway is considered persona non grata and will not be allowed to enter into Egypt again". Shortly after his deportation, Galloway said, "It is a badge of honour to be deported by a dictatorship" and "I've been thrown out of better joints than that."

Support for the Iranian government​

Galloway has worked for the Iranian state-run satellite television channel, Press TV since 2008. During an event at the London School of Economics in March 2011, he said: "Because I don't believe that the government of Iran is a dictatorship I have no problem about working for Press TV in London.
Galloway subsequently lost his job as a columnist for Holyrood, a Scottish political magazine, for refusing to apologise for his remarks, and subject to a No platform policy by the National Union of Students.

You insist on showing your ignorance and stupidity. George Galloway is like the David Duke of the UK. A completely discredited, racist, antisemite, enemy within traitor and a fraudster, with a history of befriending murderous dictators, sympathizing with terrorists, and hating Israel. Your kind of guy.

According to Ian McCartney, Labour Party chairman at the time, Galloway was the only Labour MP who "incited foreign forces to rise up against British troops" in the Iraq War.
In January 1994, Galloway faced some of his strongest criticism on his return from a Middle Eastern visit during which he had met Saddam Hussein. At his meeting with the Iraqi leader, he reported the support given to Saddam by the people of the Gaza Strip which he had just visited: "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability ... I can honestly tell you that there was not a single person to whom I told I was coming to Iraq and hoping to meet with yourself who did not wish me to convey their heartfelt, fraternal greetings and support."[55] He ended his speech with the statement "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability."

As news of the incident reached the UK, Labour leader John Smith, in a statement, said: "I deeply deplore the foolish statement made in Iraq by Mr. George Galloway. In no way did he speak for the Labour Party and I wholly reject his comments."[57] Shortly after his return, Galloway was given a "severe reprimand" by the Labour Chief Whip, Derek Foster, for his unauthorised trip to Iraq. The MP apologised for his conduct and undertook to follow future instruction from the whips.[58]

For his visit with Saddam, Galloway was dubbed the "MP for Baghdad North".

The Foreign Ministry of Egypt released a statement reading: "George Galloway is considered persona non grata and will not be allowed to enter into Egypt again". Shortly after his deportation, Galloway said, "It is a badge of honour to be deported by a dictatorship" and "I've been thrown out of better joints than that."

Support for the Iranian government​

Galloway has worked for the Iranian state-run satellite television channel, Press TV since 2008. During an event at the London School of Economics in March 2011, he said: "Because I don't believe that the government of Iran is a dictatorship I have no problem about working for Press TV in London.
Galloway subsequently lost his job as a columnist for Holyrood, a Scottish political magazine, for refusing to apologise for his remarks, and subject to a No platform policy by the National Union of Students.
Rumsfeld met Saddam more than Galloway, Galloway was trying to get hostages out, Rumsfeld met Saddam to sell guns and gas ,he was thrown out of Egypt because he was head of a aid convoy to Gaza, and he is a freelance working on different outlets, he is not on press TVs payroll, they tried to smear him about his appearances on RT, and it's clear you are as thick as Elephant shit, Galloway is the total opposite of Duke you idiot a lifelong anti racist.

Forum List

Back