115 million tax payer dollars have gone to Trump’s golf trips

What you seem to know about golf could likely fit in your boyfriend's dickhole. ALL golfers use the GHIN system for generating handicaps. NOBODY calculates a handicap - it's too tedious and complicated. Your idiotic lie makes you look like a fucking hack because it is NOT even plausible.

You should change your avatar to a pole smoking faggot and your moniker to anything but golf. DO NOT EMBARRASS US THAT ACTUALLY RESPECT AND LOVE THE GAME.

Wow, more homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers. What is it with you Trump worshipers and the homosexual fantasies?

As for calculating my handicap, my App does that, not unlike the GHIN calculates it for those how use that.

The point you missed while posting all of your homosexual fantasies is that most golfers do not just use their 5 best scores from 30 years of golf to determine their handicap. Why is it you do not know this? Do you even know what a golf club looks like?

Barry and Big Mike still owe me $105M for their fucking off around the planet. Destroying a large North American country does NOT equate to deserving taxpayer funded vacations.
WTF are you babbling about? BTW, we don`t need your gay fantasies here.

It is a common theme among the Trump worshipers, there is at least a dozen to 15 of them that regularly post their homosexual fantasies on here. I did not realize Trump attracted so many gay men.

The game of golf was meant for Trump. Golfers are pretty much on the honor system and he has none. He throws it, boots it and moves it.
How Donald Trump cheats at golf even when playing against Tiger Woods
To say Trump cheats is to say Michael Phelps swims.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/

He is well known for it, he also cheats when he calculates his handicap. He calculates it off of like 5 rounds total out of the thousands he has played in his life.

What you seem to know about golf could likely fit in your boyfriend's dickhole. ALL golfers use the GHIN system for generating handicaps. NOBODY calculates a handicap - it's too tedious and complicated. Your idiotic lie makes you look like a fucking hack because it is NOT even plausible.

You should change your avatar to a pole smoking faggot and your moniker to anything but golf. DO NOT EMBARRASS US THAT ACTUALLY RESPECT AND LOVE THE GAME.

Golf Handicap Calculator

Thanks for proving my point fucknuts.... unless you're trying to say the President of the United States spends hours filling out that tedious, free app to obtain a handicap that gives him an extra stroke on the par 5's? Really stupid? C'mon, put down the crackpipe.

GHIN - United States Golf Association Service

YOURE AN IDIOT living in yesteryear -

there has been a move to standardize the golf handicapping system, and in 2020, a new system, the World Handicap System (WHS) was implemented throughout the world. Under the WHS, the handicap index will be calculated based on the average of your 8 best scores out of 20. To be able to receive a handicap index, scores for a minimum of 54 holes are required under the WHS. For those who already have a handicap index, in most cases, the changes in the handicapping system should change your handicap by less than one stroke.

THROUGHOUT THE WORLD -

GFY DIP ...

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

What will be the conservative response to this? “But...but...HILLARY!”

Didn’t the blob say he’d be too busy to play golf?

DF28FF66-6625-4F81-9442-DC02AC095C7D.jpeg

Wow, more homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers. What is it with you Trump worshipers and the homosexual fantasies?

As for calculating my handicap, my App does that, not unlike the GHIN calculates it for those how use that.

The point you missed while posting all of your homosexual fantasies is that most golfers do not just use their 5 best scores from 30 years of golf to determine their handicap. Why is it you do not know this? Do you even know what a golf club looks like?

You may know cock play but you obviously don't know shit about golf. How many rounds does the GHIN calculate to generate a handicap? Any idea?

Who would know that Trump uses his 5 worst scores over the last 30 years for his handicap? YOU know that? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BTW it's NOT "GOLFING". It's only a verb to NON-golfers. Do you tell your boyfriend you're think about his package while you're GOLFING? OMG, please take up knitting or origami.... do not fuck over my wonderful game with your faggotry.

You may know cock play but you obviously don't know shit about golf. How many rounds does the GHIN calculate to generate a handicap? Any idea?

Who would know that Trump uses his 5 worst scores over the last 30 years for his handicap? YOU know that? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BTW it's NOT "GOLFING". It's only a verb to NON-golfers. Do you tell your boyfriend you're think about his package while you're GOLFING? OMG, please take up knitting or origami.... do not fuck over my wonderful game with your faggotry.
Never a bad day on the course.

old rw derelicts carping about golf scores -

60 - 70 year old shankers that can hit a 2 iron - 2/3rds of 25 year old pro's wont even carry one in their bag.

these pisswhisters crack me up.

:auiqs.jpg:

More homosexual fantasies from you....this is not really the proper forum for you to be telling us about your sexual desires. I am sure you could find a forum full of homosexuals like yourself that would love to share their fantasies with you.

How many rounds does the GHIN calculate to generate a handicap? Any idea?.

20 rounds are used to calculate your current handicap index using the GHIN.

Except for your god Trump, who only uses 5 from the last 30 years.

Forum List

Back