115 million tax payer dollars have gone to Trump’s golf trips

Agreed...this is EXACTLY how Obama supporters were and still are.....

safe_image.php

Except that most Obama supporters never even saw the light, and never will

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

What will be the conservative response to this? “But...but...HILLARY!”

Remember how they used to whine every time obama did anything?

We have paid out millions to support this whore, as well has keep his woman and his spawn in NYC, not to mention his trips to his "rallies." Who pays to keep Air Force One in the air, and guard the whore, his current vagina, and his spawn? We do. If the orange whore wants a plane, let him rent one, and pay his security guards himself.

A small price to pay so that Trump can cheat at golf

115 million $ to shank shots - pricless

removing grass stains from the knees of his slacks costs another small fortune -

It is the taxpayer that is keeping the Trump Syndicate...er..I mean...Organization afloat. Trumpotatoes are fine with Trump raiding the treasury for personal gain. The more Trump takes from them, the more they want him to take.

Link us to your posts where you voiced your displeasure with how much wetbacks have robbed Americans of...You know, that way we can take you serious and all.

Stupid deflection. Comment on your orange whore's spending, and the taxpayers' money spent on him, his current and former vaginas, and his spawn. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone crossing our borders in any fashion.

I thought this thread was about excessive spending on stupid bullshit… Because we both know there is nothing stupider than forcing American taxpayers to pay wetbacks to make babies, to rape, pillage and murder our people...right?
Sane folks would think that if someone had the balls to bitch about an American president playing too much golf they’d damn sure be bitching about paying wetbacks to fuck the place all up... no?
Wetbacks rednecks all the same FN up America

Negative...not the same at all.
Rednecks are here on legit citizenships...wetbacks are here illegally or on stolen illegitimate citizenships....TA-DA!

What is a "stolen illegitimate citizenship"? Should a redneck who renounces his American citizenship still be considered an American? A certain USMB poster in the last week identified himself as a white person and a southerner, but refused to identify himself as an American. I don't know what flag he flies or wears.

The rest of us, regardless of color, ethnic background, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, geographical location, raise and salute the Stars and Stripes. Some of our most patriotic Americans are those recent arrivals who struggled to get here and know personally what our Nation means.

Trump was engaging in golf trips before becoming president

obama was the pauper who cashed in on a new lavish lifestyle

source.gif
The truth hurts, dont it?

Have you ever even met the truth?
I insist on the truth

and I assume that if you were not so emotionally involved with hating trump you would be better acquainted with reality also

You insist on the truth and then tell a lie....I see you were born without a sense of irony

We have paid out millions to support this whore, as well has keep his woman and his spawn in NYC, not to mention his trips to his "rallies." Who pays to keep Air Force One in the air, and guard the whore, his current vagina, and his spawn? We do. If the orange whore wants a plane, let him rent one, and pay his security guards himself.
There's nothing more pathetic than a jealous leftist traitor.
Just five more years, dingus.

Agreed...this is EXACTLY how Obama supporters were and still are.....

safe_image.php

Except that most Obama supporters never even saw the light, and never will

You Trump worshipers are no different, in fact you defend Trump with more zeal than the Obama ones defended him.

Forum List

Back