114 Democrats Urge Obama to Use Executive Orders to Circumvent Congress and the Constitution

It's even harder to see reality from inside the right wing bubble.
Says the idiot Obamy fucktard.

Ask rush to give you a better comeback. That one is really weak.
Lol, I am not even a Rush fan, dumbass.

LiberalTrolls_zpsvcsvqp6x.jpg

that's funny coming from the person who created this troll thread and who *thinks* he knows anything about the constitution.
jimblowme thinks?

It's even harder to see reality from inside the right wing bubble.

that's funny coming from the person who created this troll thread and who *thinks* he knows anything about the constitution.
jimblowme thinks?

good point

jimblowme thinks?

good point
lol!

treason

TREASON
This word imports a betraying, treachery, or breach of allegiance.

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Congress is a useless legislative body

I encourage Obama to use executive orders until Congress can legislate otherwise

So much for things like "separation of powers" and "checks & balances".

Uhhhh. The checks and balances happen after one branch acts, and then the other branches react.

Nothing has happened. The check and balances work just as they are supposed to but conservatives looooove their end of the world fantasy.

114 House Democrats Urge Obama to Sidestep Congress for Gun Control - Breitbart

On November 23 Representative Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA) and 113 of his Democrat colleagues submitted a letter urging President Obama to circumvent Congress by using executive action to expand background checks to cover private gun sales.

The letter says:

The Republican leadership in Congress continues to sit on their hands as gun violence becomes America’s new normal,” and asks Obama to simply go away the people’s elected leadership and institute gun control unilaterally…Since Congress won’t step up, the President should. Through executive action he can help keep guns from criminals, domestic abusers and the dangerously mentally ill. Something needs to be done and since Republicans in Congress can’t even bring themselves to hold a vote, this is the best option to make our country safer and save lives

The House Democrats’ push for executive action came on the same day that 24 Senate Democrats urged Obama to go around Congress and implement more gun control via executive action. The Senate action, which was headed by Sens. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Chris Murphy (D-CT), followed on the heels of Senator Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) calls for action following the August 26 on-air attack against a Virginia reporter and her cameraman.

Dhimmicrats have no moral, legal or principled restraint to their lust for power.
I like background checks

Forum List

Back