114 Democrats Urge Obama to Use Executive Orders to Circumvent Congress and the Constitution

So much for things like "separation of powers" and "checks & balances".
Oh, that is so like last century, dude.

/sarc

The Dhimmicrats will agree to anything their Fearless Leader tells them he can do, and the Constitution is just a shred of paper to them.
Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
Not true.

Bush: The Constitution a ‘Goddamned Piece of Paper’?

So? The so called Benghazi scandal was proven to be nothing but crap long ago, but right wingers still repeat it.
The Benghazi hearings are far from over, Bullhog. Keep your fingers crossed.
Hillary's running for president to keep from going to jail.

/sarc

The Dhimmicrats will agree to anything their Fearless Leader tells them he can do, and the Constitution is just a shred of paper to them.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
Not true.

So? The so called Benghazi scandal was proven to be nothing but crap long ago, but right wingers still repeat it.

I never said they were over. Just that anything they might be trying to prove has already been investigated and discounted. It's nothing more than an effort to keep the crazies riled up.

/sarc

Not true.

Hillary's running for president to keep from going to jail.

Instead of laughing at your silly claims, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. It's pathetic that a grown man would believe so many dumb things.

/sarc

Not true.

Yeah, it's true.
Jake, the link is from Fact Check and quotes the author of the story retracting everything he wrote. Mainly because at the time he wanted to avoid a lawsuit for slander.
Now you trust Fact Check?

Benghazi has no impact at all on the center and the left, and most of the right, for that matter.

Instead of laughing at your silly claims, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. It's pathetic that a grown man would believe so many dumb things.
YouretheREason_zpsa4plzjot.jpg

I never said they were over. Just that anything they might be trying to prove has already been investigated and discounted. It's nothing more than an effort to keep the crazies riled up.
Yeah because Congressional oversight is such a crazy idea. /sarc

obama-lying_zpswzlondjo.jpg

/sarc

Not true.

Yeah, it's true.
Jake, the link is from Fact Check and quotes the author of the story retracting everything he wrote. Mainly because at the time he wanted to avoid a lawsuit for slander.
Now you trust Fact Check?
Not at all. I trust the retraction of the charges by the author. No big deal.

114 House Democrats Urge Obama to Sidestep Congress for Gun Control - Breitbart

On November 23 Representative Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA) and 113 of his Democrat colleagues submitted a letter urging President Obama to circumvent Congress by using executive action to expand background checks to cover private gun sales.

The letter says:

The Republican leadership in Congress continues to sit on their hands as gun violence becomes America’s new normal,” and asks Obama to simply go away the people’s elected leadership and institute gun control unilaterally…Since Congress won’t step up, the President should. Through executive action he can help keep guns from criminals, domestic abusers and the dangerously mentally ill. Something needs to be done and since Republicans in Congress can’t even bring themselves to hold a vote, this is the best option to make our country safer and save lives

The House Democrats’ push for executive action came on the same day that 24 Senate Democrats urged Obama to go around Congress and implement more gun control via executive action. The Senate action, which was headed by Sens. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Chris Murphy (D-CT), followed on the heels of Senator Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) calls for action following the August 26 on-air attack against a Virginia reporter and her cameraman.

Dhimmicrats have no moral, legal or principled restraint to their lust for power.

1. it is not "unconstitutional" unless and until the HIGH COURT says it is.
2. congress needs to stop interfering with the executive branch.
3. executive orders are a legitimate way of addressing certain issues.
4. go check how many executive orders ronnie issued.

:cuckoo:

/sarc

Not true.

Yeah, it's true.

if it was retracted, and i'm not certain it was, it wouldn't have had anything to do with "slander". it would be almost impossible for a slander case to lie against a public figure like the president.

otherwise the birfers would all be in court.

Forum List

Back