11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

've never been into flag worship either
Respect isn't worship.

If you FORCE me to RESPECT it then it is NOT real respect.

If that American child has to be forced to show respect, to the American flag,

then he has been raised to be an anti-American piece of shit.

If you feel you must FORCE people to stand (because you are a snowflake and you are offended?) then YOU are an Anti-American Piece of shit.

and a fascist, too.

Now tell me, mr nazi, fascist, anti-American piece of shit.....How do you recommend punishing this 11 year old boy?

jail?
death?
hanging?
beheading?
thrown from a root top?
dragged through the street?
Toss him from school?
ruin his life?
destroy his family?

aren't these the type of punishments you deranged murderous conservatives delight in contemplating?

1. The Nazis murdered tens of millions of people. To equate that to asking a group of children to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not reasonable.

2. THe kid can stand, or stay the fuck home. This is fucking America, and if he is sooo against America, then I would not want to add insult to injury by making him go to an "American" school.

If you hate America and think it's racist, there are plenty of other countries in the world you can go live in.

I say, buy this kid a one-way ticket to the international destination of his choice, and take away his U.S. passport.

If you hate America and think it's racist, there are plenty of other countries in the world you can go live in.

I say, buy this kid a one-way ticket to the international destination of his choice, and take away his U.S. passport.

And his mother.

When I was his age I also pulled that stunt and my teacher told me I did not have to recite the words but I will stand with the class and I did.

It was a compromise and the kid could have stood and stayed silent with a fist in the air instead...

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.
Kids are smarter these days , and I would guess, smarter than you.

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.
Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

That is not a society that is "becoming a better place".

That is a society in a death spiral.
You just don't get the constitution thing. Sad !!

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.
Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

You just don't get the constitution thing. Sad !!

What the hell does an 11 year old know about the constitution? Do you realize how ducking stupid that is? There is nothing in the constitution that says this little brat has the right to disrupt a class. man you fucktards are stupid.

When I was his age I also pulled that stunt and my teacher told me I did not have to recite the words but I will stand with the class and I did.

It was a compromise and the kid could have stood and stayed silent with a fist in the air instead...

Or to simply behave in class.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.

Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot. In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

That’s even more stupid then the other post I responded to. It’s obvious you have no children. If you had ever read a stud ant handbook you would have a clue. This brats constitutional rights weren’t violated at all, and the little shit should have his ass whipped. You are a moron, a huge fucking idiot.

It is not stupid to ignore a stupid and unjust law.
Unjust ? Who is suffering injustice? Stupid? So is the first amendment stupid. Which parts?

Our society as a whole, and all of US as individuals as our society declines, suffers.

Asking Children in a school to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not a violations of anyone's rights.

Any American kid that finds the American flag offensive can go fuck himself. Nothing is more divisive than rejecting the very symbol of national unity.
That is all a major boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! Society suffers because someone exercises his right to free expression? No Slick, society, and our Republic suffers when we allow constitutional rights to be eroded. Why the fuck do you think that those of you on the right - including the blowhard buffoon in the white house -have the right to be divisive but this kid does not? It appears that you have an abysmal understanding of rights and the constitution.
That response is why the schools are like they are. You say its okay for a bunch of black guys to threaten whcih is a criminal act and near assault a 16 year old wearing a MAGA hat with the help of a loser native american but a kid in school does not have to follow the rules. Just standing up and not saying the words would have sufficed. People in Lakeland probably purchases some more weapons. Getting ready.

Yes , a death spiral , because of people like you who don't understand or support freedom of speech and expression

Yes , a death spiral , because of people like you who don't understand or support freedom of speech and expression

I don’t even need to respond. Lintards like you get hard over stabbing a borne kid in a delivery room, yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated? Yeah capo, you got it all right.

Yes, the old America Love it or leave crap from the 60s' No we will not leave America, We will save it from the likes of you.

It is not stupid to ignore a stupid and unjust law.
Unjust ? Who is suffering injustice? Stupid? So is the first amendment stupid. Which parts?

Our society as a whole, and all of US as individuals as our society declines, suffers.

Asking Children in a school to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not a violations of anyone's rights.

Any American kid that finds the American flag offensive can go fuck himself. Nothing is more divisive than rejecting the very symbol of national unity.
That is all a major boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! Society suffers because someone exercises his right to free expression? No Slick, society, and our Republic suffers when we allow constitutional rights to be eroded. Why the fuck do you think that those of you on the right - including the blowhard buffoon in the white house -have the right to be divisive but this kid does not? It appears that you have an abysmal understanding of rights and the constitution.

The flag is a symbol of national unity. Asking a group to stand for it, is not divisive. Some little punk piece of shit, insulting the Flag and the nation it stands for, is.

Trump is not divisive. YOu are.

"The flag is a symbol of national unity. Asking a group to stand for it, is not divisive."

ASKING......

they did NOT ask.

They used force and violence and then arrested an ELEVEN YEAR OLD BOY!!!!!

is this America or fkn russia?

I don’t even need to respond. Lintards like you get hard over stabbing a borne kid in a delivery room, yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated? Yeah capo, you got it all right.

"yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated?"

YOU cons make me sick.

His WAS ARRESTED FOR NO FKN CRIME!

He was minding his own business when CONSERVATIVE FASCISTS DEMANDED and then tried to FORCE this brave little boy to stand....

I am surprised he wasn't tazed or shot.

You cons are murderous scum

Oh Khrist! Now we have to resort to Red Herring and false equivalency logical fallacies about abortion!!Can't you do any better than that ?

Oh Khrist! Now we have to resort to Red Herring and false equivalency logical fallacies about abortion!!Can't you do any better than that ?

Fallacy! Fallacy! Straw man straw man! Fallacy! Can I do better ? Don’t know.

"yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated?"

YOU cons make me sick.

His WAS ARRESTED FOR NO FKN CRIME!

He was minding his own business when CONSERVATIVE FASCISTS DEMANDED and then tried to FORCE this brave little boy to stand....

I am surprised he wasn't tazed or shot.

You cons are murderous scum

You are a dumb fuck. Plain and simple.

Kid should have been allowed to remain seated and it should have passed without notice. The sub messed up there. However, the kid messed up when he got violent and made threats. And THAT is really the great secret in our public schools: how violent and threatening kids are. How often teachers are assaulted. I was just told last week again that this is part of the job and we don't report these assaults, nope. It's a big no no to get the beat downs at work, get battered and bruised, and expect any recourse.

I will tell you this. My husband will have something else to say when it happens again. Not IF. WHEN.

And as always: everyone just be mystified as to why there's a huge teacher shortage. Really.

Fallacy! Fallacy! Straw man straw man! Fallacy! Can I do better ? Don’t know.
Thank you for that eloquent and well thought out response to the important topic of free speech . As always, to exude brilliance and raise the bar for the quality of intellectual discourse on the USMB . May the Goddess bless you always

Forum List

Back