11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

The immigrant from Cuba learned his opinion from his family. Deport the lot of them back to Cuba.
I told my kids they had the right to abstain from the indoctrination of nationalism.
Were you given that choice as a kid? I wasn't. Not by the school or my parents. If I refused to stand and recite the pledge, my dad would have rightly kicked my ass.

These are not "decisions" children make.

He is well within his Constitutional rights to remain sitting and the school has no right to infringe on his freedom of speech and his right to quietly protest. I disagree with his opinion but I defend his right to express it.
Cchildren have the rights their parents allow them to have.

The immigrant from Cuba learned his opinion from his family. Deport the lot of them back to Cuba.
I told my kids they had the right to abstain from the indoctrination of nationalism.
Were you given that choice as a kid? I wasn't. Not by the school or my parents. If I refused to stand and recite the pledge, my dad would have rightly kicked my ass.

That is why I made it for them it's called freedom. I had no choice in the matter. It was like praying in school I was always looking for others that didn't bow their heads to commit sins later...

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.
There is no honor in mouthing anti American inanities that this little fool in training no doubt has picked up on in the society all around him. He was asked to stand for a moment.
Is that "worship"? I don't think so. If he chooses to hate the tiny gesture of respect so be it!
Go ahead and hate, you little clown.

America will always be a racist nation to those that want to hate it. I always thought electing a black president would finally end the "America is racist" mantra....it hasn't ended a thing.
He didn’t have to stand. The teacher was wrong for trying to force him. That’s probably why she won’t be substituting in that county again.

Deport the commie piece of shit now! :) :) :) f__k I hate these godding rituals!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
latest

A Florida middle school student was arrested earlier this month after allegedly getting into a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer following reports that he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

The 11-year-old attends the sixth grade at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland. He has been charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without being violent, both misdemeanors.

The Feb. 4 incident began when the boy allegedly told his substitute teacher he did not want to stand for the pledge because he viewed the American flag as racist against African-Americans.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance: report - news - att.net

Just told you today, what the left will be doing in another post. We know they hate America and the American flag.

Well, here we go folks.

God I fucking hate those fucking people. Yeah, THOSE FUUUUCKING PEOPLE!!!
So you think people should be forced to stand and say the pledge? How meaningful......

The pledge is racist and the flag is offensive. If that is what this child has been taught, he and his family need to leave this country. They can return to Cuba or look for a black nation to accept them.

A Florida middle school student was arrested earlier this month after allegedly getting into a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer following reports that he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

The 11-year-old attends the sixth grade at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland. He has been charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without being violent, both misdemeanors.

The Feb. 4 incident began when the boy allegedly told his substitute teacher he did not want to stand for the pledge because he viewed the American flag as racist against African-Americans.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance: report - news - att.net

Just told you today, what the left will be doing in another post. We know they hate America and the American flag.

Well, here we go folks.

So you think people should be forced to stand and say the pledge? How meaningful......
They should be forced to learn why they should stand. Including hog tying them and keep them like that 24/7 until they understand.

The little racist should be sent to Cuba for some 'reeducation.' The teacher is a Patriot and a hero. Figures...she lost her job and the little racist walks free.

Last edited:

Well, here we go folks.

If they are in school on the taxpayers’ dime then yes. If you can’t pledge allegiance to a country giving you a free education, then go to another country or pay for your own education.

Well, here we go folks.

Sieg heil mein freund..
Tell that to the men buried in France and the men who died at Iwo Jima, Guada Canal and Okinawa. A lot of today's Americans would chitt their pants for what they did. They were fighting the real Sieg Heil people of two empires.

It's the schools fault. It's the teachers fault. Anyone but the kids fault. It's shocking to see this forum not ranting against the school or the teachers in the school. Weird.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.

When I was his age I also pulled that stunt and my teacher told me I did not have to recite the words but I will stand with the class and I did.

It was a compromise and the kid could have stood and stayed silent with a fist in the air instead...

And we also got forced to go to church by our parents and there were blue laws (against the 1st Amendment) and also segregation. The good ole' days, eh?

Actually it was a mess up all around...but the adults are adults and more responsible than a 11 year old. I would have used it as a teachable moment.

Forum List

Back