11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

That is not a society that is "becoming a better place".

That is a society in a death spiral.
Yes , a death spiral , because of people like you who don't understand or support freedom of speech and expression

I don’t even need to respond. Lintards like you get hard over stabbing a borne kid in a delivery room, yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated? Yeah capo, you got it all right.
Oh Khrist! Now we have to resort to Red Herring and false equivalency logical fallacies about abortion!!Can't you do any better than that ?

Fallacy! Fallacy! Straw man straw man! Fallacy! Can I do better ? Don’t know.
Thank you for that eloquent and well thought out response to the important topic of free speech . As always, to exude brilliance and raise the bar for the quality of intellectual discourse on the USMB . May the Goddess bless you always

You don’t even know what your talking about. You sound like a angsty 16 year old.

Yes , a death spiral , because of people like you who don't understand or support freedom of speech and expression

I don’t even need to respond. Lintards like you get hard over stabbing a borne kid in a delivery room, yet you are concurned over an 11 year old kids 1st amendment, which was not violated? Yeah capo, you got it all right.
Oh Khrist! Now we have to resort to Red Herring and false equivalency logical fallacies about abortion!!Can't you do any better than that ?

Thank you for that eloquent and well thought out response to the important topic of free speech . As always, to exude brilliance and raise the bar for the quality of intellectual discourse on the USMB . May the Goddess bless you always

You don’t even know what your talking about. You sound like a angsty 16 year old.
Well, I gave you the chance to show that you can converse like an adult with an IQ higher than your shoe size. You blew it .My work is done here,

Kid should have been allowed to remain seated and it should have passed without notice. The sub messed up there. However, the kid messed up when he got violent and made threats. And THAT is really the great secret in our public schools: how violent and threatening kids are. How often teachers are assaulted. I was just told last week again that this is part of the job and we don't report these assaults, nope. It's a big no no to get the beat downs at work, get battered and bruised, and expect any recourse.

I will tell you this. My husband will have something else to say when it happens again. Not IF. WHEN.

And as always: everyone just be mystified as to why there's a huge teacher shortage. Really.

Kids need something else to do beside just going to school all the time. And start em early. Really early. Like at 6 years old.

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.
Kids are smarter these days , and I would guess, smarter than you.

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.
Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

You just don't get the constitution thing. Sad !!

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.
Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.

inc

We as a society can't agree to teach our children the virtue of Unity.

A society that can't teach it's children to have loyalty to the society and to each other, is doomed.

Identity politics, in the absences of any unifying force, will lead to ever increasing division, and conflict.

Future historians will point to views like yours, as a mortal wound in our civilization.

The kid was not arrested for refusing to stand.
Right, they called it "disruption" But you and I both know that it was for refusing to stand.

The school said that the teacher won't be teaching there again.

Your assumption that the teachers and administration are gun ho rightwingers, is unlikely.
I made that assumption?

Lord knows it is not liberals that are trying to teach respect for the Flag in this country.

Right, they called it "disruption" But you and I both know that it was for refusing to stand.

Your assumption that the teachers and administration are gun ho rightwingers, is unlikely.
I made that assumption?

Lord knows it is not liberals that are trying to teach respect for the Flag in this country.
You can't just teach respect. You have to earn respect.

It is not stupid to ignore a stupid and unjust law.
Unjust ? Who is suffering injustice? Stupid? So is the first amendment stupid. Which parts?

Our society as a whole, and all of US as individuals as our society declines, suffers.

Asking Children in a school to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not a violations of anyone's rights.

Any American kid that finds the American flag offensive can go fuck himself. Nothing is more divisive than rejecting the very symbol of national unity.
That is all a major boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! Society suffers because someone exercises his right to free expression? No Slick, society, and our Republic suffers when we allow constitutional rights to be eroded. Why the fuck do you think that those of you on the right - including the blowhard buffoon in the white house -have the right to be divisive but this kid does not? It appears that you have an abysmal understanding of rights and the constitution.

The flag is a symbol of national unity. Asking a group to stand for it, is not divisive. Some little punk piece of shit, insulting the Flag and the nation it stands for, is.

Trump is not divisive. YOu are.

"The flag is a symbol of national unity. Asking a group to stand for it, is not divisive."

ASKING......

they did NOT ask.

They used force and violence and then arrested an ELEVEN YEAR OLD BOY!!!!!

is this America or fkn russia?

Fine. TELLING a group of children to stand and show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for,

is not divisive.

And it is America. There is nothing "unamerican" about standing and showing respect to the American flag.

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

1. An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech. He is there to be TAUGHT, and being taught to respect the Flag and the Nation it stands for is completely right and proper.

2. A group that has no defense against deadbeats, let alone actual ENEMIES, is a group doomed to die.

3. The history of racism is no excuse to be hostile to his fellow citizens. If it is, then Diversity and Multiculturalism were not only lies, but deadly poisons to our nation.

4. Racism today? At least white racism against blacks, which I know it what you meant, is basically a fringe issue.

We as a society can't agree to teach our children the virtue of Unity.
What the hell is the "virtue of unity" ? How is YOUR president promoting unity?

1. Unity.
u·ni·ty
Dictionary result for unity
/ˈyo͞onədē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being united or joined as a whole.
    "European unity"

2. By appealing to the unifying force of nationalism.

I made that assumption?

You can't just teach respect. You have to earn respect.

So, you admit it. LIberals are not the ones trying to teach respect for the Flag.

Well, I gave you the chance to show that you can converse like an adult with an IQ higher than your shoe size. You blew it .My work is done here,

Okay. If you say so. I been told if it makes you feel okay.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!
Fuck the pledge of allegiance it is not required and there is no law stating one must recite it. It's indoctrination of propaganda.
So you hate liberty and justice for all, huh? Figures.

A Florida middle school student was arrested earlier this month after allegedly getting into a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer following reports that he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

The 11-year-old attends the sixth grade at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland. He has been charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without being violent, both misdemeanors.

The Feb. 4 incident began when the boy allegedly told his substitute teacher he did not want to stand for the pledge because he viewed the American flag as racist against African-Americans.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance: report - news - att.net

Just told you today, what the left will be doing in another post. We know they hate America and the American flag.

Well, here we go folks.

God I fucking hate those fucking people. Yeah, THOSE FUUUUCKING PEOPLE!!!
So you think people should be forced to stand and say the pledge? How meaningful......
. No, we patriots wonder why someone fortunate enough to be living in the freeist, richest, greatest Country in the world wouldn't want to speak those words in thankfulness. People around the world would give their right arm to be in your position no matter how rich or poor you are.

People with your hatred of our Country and its blessings disgust me. Get off your high horse!

This is what you get in an area where there is a high percentage of foreigners. They hate this country and its people. They just want money. They have no emotional ties. No one in their family ever fought for this country. Pack up the kid and his family and send them to whatever homeland they choose.
We need to stop immigration for 75 years and kick any naturalized bastards out if they show hatred of our Country. They are reneging on their compact with the natural born citizens of America.

We can most certainly ASK. But that is not the same as DEMAND, is it now? :26:

Forum List

Back