10th women accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct

What does her bank statement look like?

Yup and no surprise that she now comes out. After all Trump is running for POTUS and we all know all this bullshit is purely out there to muddy the waters.

Anything goes during an election and its proved at each and every one of them.
yeah she came out too late. if it was a few days after it actually happened it would be more believable

I agree and if it had been me I wouldn't have waited ten years to say something.

I think the whole sexual thing is nothing but horseshit. All it does is take away from the issues while trying to put Trump in a bad light.
real talk

Yup and no surprise that she now comes out. After all Trump is running for POTUS and we all know all this bullshit is purely out there to muddy the waters.

yeah she came out too late. if it was a few days after it actually happened it would be more believable

I agree and if it had been me I wouldn't have waited ten years to say something.

I think the whole sexual thing is nothing but horseshit. All it does is take away from the issues while trying to put Trump in a bad light.
real talk

Nope. Horseshit to muddy the waters and take away from the real issues.

real talk

the waters not muddy man

real talk

the waters not muddy man

Its sure taking away from the issues. If that doesn't mean muddy to you then your one biased hack.

Forum List

Back