10th women accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct

trump-vote-rigged.jpg

10th women accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct - Full story

"A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said."
i doubt all 10 lied

"A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said."
i doubt all 10 lied

a lot of crying wolf to get to even one that might have been touched, knowingly or not, by Trump, while the accusation is exaggerated if there is any truth at all.

"he touched me!".......... I was going to my car and he and his friends bumped into me as they passed, but no one else remembers the incident or me. We bumped shoulders, but "he touched me"

Really?????

Truthful from a certain perspective, but not in fact as she describes? Half truth is taken as absolute truth without evidence?

Could she take a lie detector test and say he touched her, yes
Could she say he manhandled her intentionally, probably not, but it makes for good press and undermines the candidate.

Even if false, it served it's purpose. Hillary manipulating the media to try and win the election. Lies, cheats, steals her way to the top office of country she put at risk and betrayed?

Neither are angels and this has been a horrid year for honor in politics.

i doubt all 10 lied

a lot of crying wolf to get to even one that might have been touched, knowingly or not, by Trump, while the accusation is exaggerated if there is any truth at all.

"he touched me!".......... I was going to my car and he and his friends bumped into me as they passed, but no one else remembers the incident or me. We bumped shoulders, but "he touched me"

Really?????

Truthful from a certain perspective, but not in fact as she describes? Half truth is taken as absolute truth without evidence?

Could she take a lie detector test and say he touched her, yes
Could she say he manhandled her intentionally, probably not, but it makes for good press and undermines the candidate.

Even if false, it served it's purpose. Hillary manipulating the media to try and win the election. Lies, cheats, steals her way to the top office of country she put at risk and betrayed?

Neither are angels and this has been a horrid year for honor in politics.
yeah i agree the elections are being manipulated

Things like this are a big reason why I don't pay as much attention to election matters as other people do because they are not about actual election matters, but instead only about who can come up with the juiciest thing to say about their competitor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i doubt all 10 lied
NONE have provided any proof.

Anyone can claim it. Matter of fact...I met him June 13th, 2005 and he was all over me. He just couldn't keep his hands to himself.

We were riding on a bicycle together. I had to drive.. /snort

Anyone can claim it. Matter of fact...I met him June 13th, 2005 and he was all over me. He just couldn't keep his hands to himself.

You should have sued him and become a millionaire!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

awww darn! Why didn't I think of that?? :D

awww darn! Why didn't I think of that?? :D
Did you know how rich he was when he assaulted you? Do you still have any proof right now?

What does her bank statement look like?

Yup and no surprise that she now comes out. After all Trump is running for POTUS and we all know all this bullshit is purely out there to muddy the waters.

Anything goes during an election and its proved at each and every one of them.

Yup and no surprise that she now comes out. After all Trump is running for POTUS and we all know all this bullshit is purely out there to muddy the waters.

yeah she came out too late. if it was a few days after it actually happened it would be more believable

yeah she came out too late. if it was a few days after it actually happened it would be more believable

I agree and if it had been me I wouldn't have waited ten years to say something.

I think the whole sexual thing is nothing but horseshit. All it does is take away from the issues while trying to put Trump in a bad light.

Forum List

Back