Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

Trumps accusers didn't come out until he went to run from president.

So no, I don't believe that at all. I believe they didn't want him to be president and tried to smear him.

Some of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault all he did was kiss them during cordial conversation. Clintons accusers accuse of him physical sexual assault. Not kissing. Another one he tried to give her his phone number in his office.

These are not allegations that have much merit. LOL

Besides you mean trump confessing he does this?
Oh and another thing you're wrong about.
-his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment
-Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress.
Before he ran.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

The Access Hollywood tapes were hidden by NBC and the Bush Family until just a few weeks before the election as a kind of "october surprise". People don't fall for that shit anymore. If it was something serious, they should have brought it up as soon as Trump declared. By the time the AH tapes were unveiled, it was too late to really consider anyone else as it was virtually Election Eve.

Ah so your excuse is. Yes, he said it but because it was released to damage him politically sexual assault is no longer criminal?...; Interesting legal theory.

Mr. Trump was just shooting the shit and amusing the Bush Family scion. No one was sexually assaulted during the production of that tape.

Not what the claim was. The behavior described in both the Billy Bush tape and the Howard Stern interview was corroborated by woman, saying he did it to them, or were told by woman who claimed Trump did it to them or were witnesses to the behavior.
In the end that's what it comes down to. Who do you believe? All these people? Or someone who confessed doing these things but later denied them.

Last edited:
Twice removed from a deal, the details and circumstances we don't know?

LIke I said, not nearly the" worst imaginable".

You should be Trump's new PR person. LOL

Put that shit on a bumper sticker. "Trump 2020. Not the worst imaginable"

No one voted for Trump because he has great character. It was his stance on the issues, and his refusal to be cowed by the media, that the voters liked.

Yes, he lied. Said he would be a middle class first president. And immediately his first achievements were tax breaks that mostly benefit the rich.

And him saying the media is the enemy is a tactic he uses on the stupid. The media is not the enemy. Demagoguary is.

1. And yet, wages are rising for the working poor and middle class, more than for generations.

2. Sorry buddy. The media is full of liberals, more liberal than you, who hate working class and middle class whites with a fiery passion. They are the enemy of US.

Yes they are rising but you'll see those wages still won't be able to raise a family like back in my dad's day.

MAGA?

The media is not liberal. Hasn't been since the rich bought it all up in the 90's.

Generations? What generations? Maybe one generation. Since the Bush 2000's things have sucked. So you are saying things are better than then? BFD. Oh and I remember Republicans saying the economy was fine and Bush was great all the way up till the Great Recession he caused. Then you denied he caused it.

So now you admit he sucked? Too late. I don't believe or trust a thing any of you say. You won the gullable vote. I'm hoping you don't win them again. Most of them won't vote for Trump again or they won't show up. And people who didn't vote for Hillary won't hate our candidates like they hated her. I'll admit it. She was a very flawed candidate. She never once campaigned in MI, WI or PA. What an idiot. Kamala won't make that mistake.

1. The rise has just started. If we keep seeing improvements in illegal immigration and trade policy, I see no reason why they cannot keep rising. Especially if we see any improvement in legal immigration.

2. The media is certainly liberal. I don't know about the "Rich" that bought the media, but the output of the media, is certainly insanely left leaning. Seriously. It is not credible that you have missed this.

The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

That's really not true. The Janus Decision is very Pro-Worker, as it allows civil servants an opportunity to either join or not join Big Labor

You mean the decision to not force people who are protected by unions to not pay dues?

This is the problem with right wing nut jobs. They can spin anything. You just took a decision that hurts labor and claimed it to be pro labor. LOL.

Breaking unions doesn't help labor. Since unions went from 35% of our workforce to about 9%, wages have steadily gone down. No coincidence. Free market capitalism didn't create the middle class we all knew and loved. Liberal policies like social security and affordable college did. Things conservatives don't care about.

Actually, the American Middle Class took off in the roaring 20's, when the electronic, radio and automotive ages caught steam. And Unionism was at its nadir.

Since the 1950's when unions were at 35% of the workforce, income and living standards have actually risen to new heights. When I was a kid, we didn't have a/c, in home computers, and only 1 car in the whole house.

So you think the great American middle class we all knew and loved happened before the Great recession even happened? And WW2? Wow! WRONG!

How Older Americans Got By Before Social Security

When FDR gave us social security he raised taxes on the rich. They called him a traitor to his class.

To appreciate what Social Security provides for older Americans, it’s useful to look back at the ways seniors built a nest egg— or, more accurately, how most of them didn’t — before the program was put in place in 1935 to help the country recover from the Great Depression.

Please don't say ridiculous things anymore.

Trumps accusers didn't come out until he went to run from president.

So no, I don't believe that at all. I believe they didn't want him to be president and tried to smear him.

Some of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault all he did was kiss them during cordial conversation. Clintons accusers accuse of him physical sexual assault. Not kissing. Another one he tried to give her his phone number in his office.

These are not allegations that have much merit. LOL

Besides you mean trump confessing he does this?
Oh and another thing you're wrong about.
-his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment
-Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress.
Before he ran.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

The Access Hollywood tapes were hidden by NBC and the Bush Family until just a few weeks before the election as a kind of "october surprise". People don't fall for that shit anymore. If it was something serious, they should have brought it up as soon as Trump declared. By the time the AH tapes were unveiled, it was too late to really consider anyone else as it was virtually Election Eve.

Oh shut up. That was the perfect time to release that tape. And yes, people do care about October surprises. Comey probably handed Trump the election when he came out and repramanded Hillary on national TV.

Trump supporters don't care but Trump is an anomally.

But remember Trump won by getting independents and undecided and the anyone but Hillary votes. He won't get those again and many poor and new/young voters are going to vote him out in 2020 you can believe that.

Why is October, after the ballots have been printed , the "perfect" time to release the tape?

It give the party no chance to find anyone else if it was a serious offense, so people would have to vote for Trump anyhow.

Or Hillary. Or don't vote at all.

If you like Trump's supreme court picks then you should be happy he won. If you don't, you'll do anything to get him out of office. We can't have another Judge Kav on the Supremes

Actually, Hillary Clinton was out of the question when she violated the law with the home server, which Ultraliberal James Comey ADMITTED she did. He cleared her by saying she shouldn't be prosecuted, but the reality is that he should have brought the evidence to a Grand Jury and let them decide before people went to the polls.

And not voting is unpatriotic, particularly when the nation was under the clear and present danger of a Liberal Dictatorship under Clinton

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape
/——/ this gal ring a bell?
Tawana Glenda Brawley or Tawana Vicenia Brawley is an African-American woman from Wappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusing four white men of having raped her.

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Not really. I no longer have much of an idea of what sexual harrasment is; nor do they.

The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

That's really not true. The Janus Decision is very Pro-Worker, as it allows civil servants an opportunity to either join or not join Big Labor

You mean the decision to not force people who are protected by unions to not pay dues?

This is the problem with right wing nut jobs. They can spin anything. You just took a decision that hurts labor and claimed it to be pro labor. LOL.

Breaking unions doesn't help labor. Since unions went from 35% of our workforce to about 9%, wages have steadily gone down. No coincidence. Free market capitalism didn't create the middle class we all knew and loved. Liberal policies like social security and affordable college did. Things conservatives don't care about.

Actually, the American Middle Class took off in the roaring 20's, when the electronic, radio and automotive ages caught steam. And Unionism was at its nadir.

Since the 1950's when unions were at 35% of the workforce, income and living standards have actually risen to new heights. When I was a kid, we didn't have a/c, in home computers, and only 1 car in the whole house.

So you think the great American middle class we all knew and loved happened before the Great recession even happened? And WW2? Wow! WRONG!

When FDR gave us social security he raised taxes on the rich. They called him a traitor to his class.

To appreciate what Social Security provides for older Americans, it’s useful to look back at the ways seniors built a nest egg— or, more accurately, how most of them didn’t — before the program was put in place in 1935 to help the country recover from the Great Depression.

I guess you don't realize how many people got their first car, their first radio in the Roaring Twenties? Why do you think they called them the Roaring Twenties anyhow?

In fact if my memory on history is correct, the time you are referring to is when Unions got real popular. Why did they? Because the free market capitalism corporations didn't want to pay a living wage. Sound familiar?

Let me give you an example of how things are today like they were then. Today Walmart is the largest employer and the owners are billionaires with a B. They pay their employees so little that they qualify for foodstamps which they spend in WALMART!

I think Walmart should pay a better wage so that their employees don't qualify for government assistance. Walmart's business model is taking advantage of us. Don't you think?

So don't cry that Ford and GM employees made too much. First of all, no they didn't. Second of all, at least they weren't on Welfare.

I guess you don't realize how many people got their first car, their first radio in the Roaring Twenties? Why do you think they called them the Roaring Twenties anyhow?

A lot of people purchased cars and Iphones during the Bush Great Recession too. Are you saying America was great after the Bush years and during Obama's first term? Why not? LOts of people purchased cars and computers.

Some truth to what you say but you're missing the big picture

In the 1920s, the United States went through a period of extreme social change. As the post-World War I economy boomed, mass consumerism changed the way people lived their lives -- and made manufactured goods available across the classes.

BUT, As income disparity increased, the great divide between rich and poor ignited the labor debate.

Increased production capabilities made luxury items affordable, and the introduction of credit made them easily attainable on any income -- giving rise to a middle class lifestyle. Household items like vacuums, electric washing machines and refrigerators made housework easier, and affordable vehicles made long distance travel possible. As credit-confident consumers raced to buy what manufacturers had to sell, consumer debtdoubled by decade's end.

Though the '20s were marked by prosperity, income disparity was a big issue for the struggling lower class. UC-Berkeley economics professor, Emmanuel Saez, notes that in 1928, the top 1percent of families took home23.9 percent of all income. The bottom 90 percent shared 50.7 percent of all income. Such income disparity experienced in an inflation economy further ignited labor disputes across the country. In 1920, the United Mine Workers called a nationwide strike for better pay and hours. In 1922, 400,000 railroad workers walked off the job following pay decreases. Neither were successful -- but both highlighted the decline in wage worker strength and increased upper class power seen in during the Roaring Twenties.

---------

Not really. I no longer have much of an idea of what sexual harrasment is; nor do they.
/——/ Oh that’s an easy one. Sexual harassment is anything that gets the plaintiffs lawyer the most money.

For many Americans, college was not a realistic option in the pre-world war two years and was something that only the elite had the privilege of getting. In fact, in world war two America, fewer than five percent of Americans had a college degree. This was all changed with the passage of the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act of 1944, otherwise known as the GI Bill.

The GI Bill gave returning veterans several benefits that helped them to readjust to civilian life, such as unemployment insurance, job training programs, and 4 year tuition free college education at the college of their choosing. Oh, and it also covered a good chunk of servicemen’s living expenses while at college as well. The reason that this is important of course is that it is credited by many historians and economists as creating the modern day American middle class. In fact it is credited with creating entire generations of productive, well educated, and socially mobile workers who were not only in a position to help themselves, but their children as well.

---------

They banged him because he was a billionaire. They wanted it and most likely got paid.

You Left Off The 'Hashtag' Which Is Actually 'Pound'
# = 'Pound' Me Too !!
HA-HAA !!

I Hope He Flipped 'Em Up-Side Down
Crammed 'Em
And Hopped 'Em Around The Room Like That
With His Trousers Around His Ankles

We've Granted Women The Stupid Notion Their "No"
Has Some Kind Of Magical Power
They've Tried To Use With-Holding As Some Kind Of Weapon
When We Can Just Take It From Them Anytime We Want

the-rape-of-the-sabine-women-giovanni-battista-tiepolo-61b56ec8.jpg

Women Are Not Men's Equals
If Men Were To With-Hold Sex From Them
They're Just Beggars On The Side Of The Road
With A Dank, Smelly, Useless Hole
Might As Well Go Back To Africa
And Dig Tubers And Grubs In The Dirt
Because With-Out Men,
That's All The Further They Would Have Advanced

Women Live Their Lives
And Owe Their Survival And Way Of Life
To The Goodwill Of Men

If Men Wanted
We Could Keep Them In Cages
Like The Irrational Emotion Driven Animals They Are
Re: Harems
Brought Out Only For Procreation And Sammiches

Last edited:

No one voted for Trump because he has great character. It was his stance on the issues, and his refusal to be cowed by the media, that the voters liked.

Yes, he lied. Said he would be a middle class first president. And immediately his first achievements were tax breaks that mostly benefit the rich.

And him saying the media is the enemy is a tactic he uses on the stupid. The media is not the enemy. Demagoguary is.

1. And yet, wages are rising for the working poor and middle class, more than for generations.

2. Sorry buddy. The media is full of liberals, more liberal than you, who hate working class and middle class whites with a fiery passion. They are the enemy of US.

Yes they are rising but you'll see those wages still won't be able to raise a family like back in my dad's day.

MAGA?

The media is not liberal. Hasn't been since the rich bought it all up in the 90's.

Generations? What generations? Maybe one generation. Since the Bush 2000's things have sucked. So you are saying things are better than then? BFD. Oh and I remember Republicans saying the economy was fine and Bush was great all the way up till the Great Recession he caused. Then you denied he caused it.

So now you admit he sucked? Too late. I don't believe or trust a thing any of you say. You won the gullable vote. I'm hoping you don't win them again. Most of them won't vote for Trump again or they won't show up. And people who didn't vote for Hillary won't hate our candidates like they hated her. I'll admit it. She was a very flawed candidate. She never once campaigned in MI, WI or PA. What an idiot. Kamala won't make that mistake.

1. The rise has just started. If we keep seeing improvements in illegal immigration and trade policy, I see no reason why they cannot keep rising. Especially if we see any improvement in legal immigration.

2. The media is certainly liberal. I don't know about the "Rich" that bought the media, but the output of the media, is certainly insanely left leaning. Seriously. It is not credible that you have missed this.

Because you are dead wrong. They only appear to be liberal and that's on purpose. They're liberal on gays, guns and racism. That shit drives you righties to the polls right? And those stories about blacks being shot by cops made blacks stay home. It's not overt.

You've heard the saying bread and theater? You don't realize the same rich and powerful who control your government also took over the media. It's one of the things I hate about Bill Clinton.

Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia

Now who the hell do you think this Act benefits?

MAGA?

In this context, the 1996 Telecommunications Act was designed to allow fewer, but larger corporations, to operate more media enterprises within a sector (such as Clear Channel's dominance in radio), and to expand across media sectors (through relaxation of cross-ownership rules), thus enabling massive and historic consolidation of media in the United States. These changes amounted to a near-total rollback of New Deal market regulation.

Looking back five years after the bill was passed, the Consumers Union reported that wire to wire competition, the reason that sold the bill, had not succeeded as legislators had hoped. CLECs had captured just under seven percent of total lines in the country, and only three percent of homes and small businesses. Wire to wire competition accounted for only one percent of total lines nationwide.

The Consumers Union also raises one other major point. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 did not foster competition among ILECs as the bill had hoped. Instead, of ILECs encroaching on each other, the opposite occurred – mergers. Before the 1996 Act was passed, the largest four ILECs owned less than half of all the lines in the country while, five years later, the largest four local telephone companies owned about 85% of all the lines in the country.[22]

Robert Crandall has argued that the forced-access provisions of the 1996 Act have had little economic value, and that the primary, sustainable competitive forces in phone and related, non-'radio', telecommunications are the wireline telephone companies, the cable companies, and the wireless companies.

The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 10 in 1996[23] and 6 in 2005.

When 6 major corporations own and sensor the media we lose.

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.

Please name these 10 women who claimed Clinton assaulted them.

There are a lot of women Clinton made passes at who said “No” and he stopped. Immediately.

Anita Broaddrick vehemently denied Clinton raped her until Ken Starr threatened her with jail unless she did.

MAGA?

Because you are dead wrong. They only appear to be liberal and that's on purpose. They're liberal on gays, guns and racism. That shit drives you righties to the polls right? And those stories about blacks being shot by cops made blacks stay home. It's not overt.

You've heard the saying bread and theater? You don't realize the same rich and powerful who control your government also took over the media. It's one of the things I hate about Bill Clinton.

Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia

Now who the hell do you think this Act benefits?

THe media, is liberal. They do not just seem it. Their output is liberal.

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.

Please name these 10 women who claimed Clinton assaulted them.

There are a lot of women Clinton made passes at who said “No” and he stopped. Immediately.

Anita Broaddrick vehemently denied Clinton raped her until Ken Starr threatened her with jail unless she did.
Lol
Slick Willy is and was a child molesting rapist… Unfortunately the Clintons are above the law

MAGA?

In this context, the 1996 Telecommunications Act was designed to allow fewer, but larger corporations, to operate more media enterprises within a sector (such as Clear Channel's dominance in radio), and to expand across media sectors (through relaxation of cross-ownership rules), thus enabling massive and historic consolidation of media in the United States. These changes amounted to a near-total rollback of New Deal market regulation.

Looking back five years after the bill was passed, the Consumers Union reported that wire to wire competition, the reason that sold the bill, had not succeeded as legislators had hoped. CLECs had captured just under seven percent of total lines in the country, and only three percent of homes and small businesses. Wire to wire competition accounted for only one percent of total lines nationwide.

The Consumers Union also raises one other major point. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 did not foster competition among ILECs as the bill had hoped. Instead, of ILECs encroaching on each other, the opposite occurred – mergers. Before the 1996 Act was passed, the largest four ILECs owned less than half of all the lines in the country while, five years later, the largest four local telephone companies owned about 85% of all the lines in the country.[22]

Robert Crandall has argued that the forced-access provisions of the 1996 Act have had little economic value, and that the primary, sustainable competitive forces in phone and related, non-'radio', telecommunications are the wireline telephone companies, the cable companies, and the wireless companies.

The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 10 in 1996[23] and 6 in 2005.

When 6 major corporations own and sensor the media we lose.

Perhaps. But the output is hideously liberal.

Forum List

Back