10th women accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
10th women accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct - Full story

"A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said."

"A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said."
He grabbed her booby while she was surrounded by photographers, etc.? That website you keep linking, Nicole, they really don't speak English as a first language, do they?

Does anybody take these claims seriously anymore? One by one they're being debunked. Trump needs to ignore them and concentrate on exposing Mrs. Clinton's crimes to those who aren't aware of just how corrupt she is.

LMAO. Does anyone really believe this crap anymore? Even a moron can smell a setup.

open box, lots of people, wife and children at his side................

lots of cameras

Why????

Friends and family around him, when, where how could this happen without witnesses. Why is this accusation coming out now? Why would he grab a stranger?

Did they bump in the crowds? Did he reach his hand out to keep her from falling or getting too close to his family? Did he touch her by mistake in casual passing or reaching to put his arm around his kids or point some play out to them. In such events people touch by accident.

Common sense should question her story, especially after so many false stories that have been disproved already.

They should go for 24 women claiming sexual assaults. Political think tanks have concluded 2 dozen is the target # for believability.

Does anybody take these claims seriously anymore? One by one they're being debunked. Trump needs to ignore them and concentrate on exposing Mrs. Clinton's crimes to those who aren't aware of just how corrupt she is.

LOL GMTA!

He grabbed her booby while she was surrounded by photographers, etc.? That website you keep linking, Nicole, they really don't speak English as a first language, do they?
Here is another source Donald Trump accused of sexual misconduct by 10th woman
A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said.

“I was waiting for a car to arrive to take me home,” she said, flanked by famous women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred, and facing a battery of clacking cameras.

As she was waiting, she claimed, Trump approached her with a small group of other men. “I was surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said: ‘Hey, look at this one, we haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs,’ as though I were an object rather than a person.

Thing is, people DO know. They just don't care.

LMAO. Does anyone really believe this crap anymore? Even a moron can smell a setup.
I doubt if most of them are made up, and there are many many more out there who could tell their story but have no interest in getting involved in a media circus. Why do you think they are all a set up? Maybe the timing of the tape was planned, but the women? No. They're coming forward to all these cat calls and smears from Trump supporters because he's a fucking LIAR and they're not going to let him get away with it. That's what I think, anyway.

A 10th woman accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact on Thursday morning, just hours after the presidential candidate angrily renewed his denials of ever having inappropriate contact with women.

Karena Virginia claims that Trump groped her breast and made sexual comments toward her at a random encounter outside the 1998 US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, Queens. Virginia was 27 at the time. The two had never previously met, she said.

“I was waiting for a car to arrive to take me home,” she said, flanked by famous women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred, and facing a battery of clacking cameras.

As she was waiting, she claimed, Trump approached her with a small group of other men. “I was surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said: ‘Hey, look at this one, we haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs,’ as though I were an object rather than a person.

102.gif

Thing is, people DO know. They just don't care.
Not if they get all their news from the msm.

Never mind. I get it now. She wasn't flanked by an attorney and facing a battery of cameras when he grabbed her. That was about her TELLING the story. Sorry.

I doubt if most of them are made up, and there are many many more out there who could tell their story but have no interest in getting involved in a media circus. Why do you think they are all a set up? Maybe the timing of the tape was planned, but the women? No. They're coming forward to all these cat calls and smears from Trump supporters because he's a fucking LIAR and they're not going to let him get away with it. That's what I think, anyway.
Really? Explain the one who claimed he groped her at a Ray Charles concert that never took place.

Several reasons. Same exact thing happened with Herman Cain. (made him drop out for his wife's sake, and then later he proved it all false, and they went away.) If I were to accuse a man of such, I would not disappear after. I would fight to the end......or never start it up. And same atty involved (Gloria Allred), and witnesses (for example on the plane) have debunked.
And why now? Awfully convenient.

Forum List

Back