Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.

Please name these 10 women who claimed Clinton assaulted them.

There are a lot of women Clinton made passes at who said “No” and he stopped. Immediately.

Anita Broaddrick vehemently denied Clinton raped her until Ken Starr threatened her with jail unless she did.

The charges against Clinton's BFF, Mr. Epstein , were only just filed.

Give it time, there will be plenty of time for a lot of Clinton victims to come forward.

Paula Corbin Jones was sexually harassed as an Arkansas state employee. She willingly came forward and admitted that Clinton exposed himself to her in a hotel room. Totally unprofessional, and an obvious Sex Harassment situation.

Yet, Clinton failed to man up, failed to admit he was wrong and pay up just any other executive would be expected to under the same circumstances. In fact, he persuaded Monica Lewinsky to lie about their relationship, when she ironically enough gave Clinton a Lewinsky. What were the odds of that? Out of all the sex acts in the world they could have been engaged in, they chose to engage in the one which was the girl's last name?

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.

Please name these 10 women who claimed Clinton assaulted them.

There are a lot of women Clinton made passes at who said “No” and he stopped. Immediately.

Anita Broaddrick vehemently denied Clinton raped her until Ken Starr threatened her with jail unless she did.

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
I saw jim acosta [sp] assault a woman in front of trump and he did not subdue acosta, so there's that as well.

Dragonlady said:
HA-HAA !! omg....

Kathleen Willey, For One
To Which Linda Tripp Was Just A Worker In The Hall
Subpoenaed Into Court, Forced To Testify
Dragged Through The Dirt, Called A Liar By The Defense Team
And Humiliated By A Media
That No Longer Even Makes A Pretense To Impartiality

Oh, And Dragonlady
You're The Worst Kind Of Liar
Because You Know It's All True !!

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

You Tards and your media lie about everything when it comes to Trump....

Your lying Tard whores can't be believed either:fu:

Last edited:
The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

That's really not true. The Janus Decision is very Pro-Worker, as it allows civil servants an opportunity to either join or not join Big Labor

You mean the decision to not force people who are protected by unions to not pay dues?

This is the problem with right wing nut jobs. They can spin anything. You just took a decision that hurts labor and claimed it to be pro labor. LOL.

Breaking unions doesn't help labor. Since unions went from 35% of our workforce to about 9%, wages have steadily gone down. No coincidence. Free market capitalism didn't create the middle class we all knew and loved. Liberal policies like social security and affordable college did. Things conservatives don't care about.

Actually, the American Middle Class took off in the roaring 20's, when the electronic, radio and automotive ages caught steam. And Unionism was at its nadir.

Since the 1950's when unions were at 35% of the workforce, income and living standards have actually risen to new heights. When I was a kid, we didn't have a/c, in home computers, and only 1 car in the whole house.

In fact if my memory on history is correct, the time you are referring to is when Unions got real popular. Why did they? Because the free market capitalism corporations didn't want to pay a living wage. Sound familiar?

Let me give you an example of how things are today like they were then. Today Walmart is the largest employer and the owners are billionaires with a B. They pay their employees so little that they qualify for foodstamps which they spend in WALMART!

I think Walmart should pay a better wage so that their employees don't qualify for government assistance. Walmart's business model is taking advantage of us. Don't you think?

So don't cry that Ford and GM employees made too much. First of all, no they didn't. Second of all, at least they weren't on Welfare.

I never said Ford or GM(or Chrysler, BMW or Toyota workers for that matter) make too much.

But the retail industry has never paid very much. The jobs that are offered are a lot less demanding than working in the Open hearth or in a coal mine as well. Walmart workers get paid comparable to those that worked in the past at Zayre, Kresge's, WT Grant's, Kmart and the most notorious slavedriving penny pincher employers of them all, Mom and Pop.

Who dug up another deantard thread?
Been peaceful without the idiot clogging the board. Why give him attention during his vacation?

The point is, this story was from 2016. Trump's been partying with this pedophile since 1994.

As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has another headache to deal with: a lawsuit filed yesterday in federal court in New York accusing him (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place.
Predicted demise of Trump #2391.

Again.
Its a deantard thread.
Well he is on his way to being a 1 term president. What did the diplomat in England say about Don? You Republicans just will never see how bad this guy is. Sure for rich guys like me the economy is booming but you middle class schmucks are still struggling to save/live.

Britain's man in the US says Trump is 'inept': Leaked secret cables from ambassador say the President is 'uniquely dysfunctional and his career could end in disgrace'

Yea I know you will blow off what he says but imagine if your boy Putin said this. Then you would care. Or the Saudi Prince. Those are Trump's buddies. He's a good judge of character that Trump is. Look at how many criminals and sleeze he has appointed and praised and later said bad things about. Like Rex Tillerson.

Trump said “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002
Whatever.
The zealots on both sides here including you are literally tripping over each other trying to pin it on the other side.

Its rather pathetic and sad. None of you care about victims, just political points.
You get zero points.

I bet you lean right. Because this is usually the reply we get when someone on the right gets busted. "They all do it" is usually what you guys say or "they're all just as bad"

Then don't vote. If there is no clear difference between the parties stay home.
Go to hell.
I will not be staying home.
I will vote Trump regardless of those on the right and left working against him.
I still find it hilarious that there are a dozen threads "proving" Trump or Clinton was Epstein's best bud.
I will wait for the chips to fall. Not holding my breath that anyone is going to "pay".

To add...
Anyone agreeing with the site tard, by default, is one.

And WTF is it with lighting up my old threads? A little stalking issue?

---------

Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape
they do lie
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia
Duke lacrosse case - Wikipedia
Kavanaugh
etc etc etc
DUH!

I'm actually saving much more. I was saving 10% of my salary and making less now I'm making more and saving 25%. MAGA for me yes. For you? You poor conservatives need to realize that party don't give a shit about you. They hope the rest of the country turns into people like in the poor red states down south. They don't care that they are poor as dirt they still love Republicans and hate liberals. Meanwhile they couldn't survive without social security and medicare and food stamps.

Southern states were dirt poor when they were solidly Liberal. In recent decades, its been changing as the region becomes conservative. Remember , Slick WIlly was gov of Arkansas, and the Gores ran Tennessee as well as the Carters running Georgia.

And Mitch O'Connell runs KY one of the poorest states with the most welfare per capita. I hope they all lose their Obamacare.

That will endear Mitch with his drooling followers.....

sealybobo said:
"They all do it" is usually what you guys say or "they're all just as bad"
Nope
That's The Leftist Excuse For Ever And Ever
"Both Sides"
Insinuating The Lie That It's Done Equally And The Same
And It Never Is

The point is, this story was from 2016. Trump's been partying with this pedophile since 1994.

As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has another headache to deal with: a lawsuit filed yesterday in federal court in New York accusing him (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place.

Again.
Its a deantard thread.
Well he is on his way to being a 1 term president. What did the diplomat in England say about Don? You Republicans just will never see how bad this guy is. Sure for rich guys like me the economy is booming but you middle class schmucks are still struggling to save/live.

Britain's man in the US says Trump is 'inept': Leaked secret cables from ambassador say the President is 'uniquely dysfunctional and his career could end in disgrace'

Yea I know you will blow off what he says but imagine if your boy Putin said this. Then you would care. Or the Saudi Prince. Those are Trump's buddies. He's a good judge of character that Trump is. Look at how many criminals and sleeze he has appointed and praised and later said bad things about. Like Rex Tillerson.

Trump said “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002
Whatever.
The zealots on both sides here including you are literally tripping over each other trying to pin it on the other side.

Its rather pathetic and sad. None of you care about victims, just political points.
You get zero points.

I bet you lean right. Because this is usually the reply we get when someone on the right gets busted. "They all do it" is usually what you guys say or "they're all just as bad"

Go to hell.
I will vote Trump regardless of those on the right and left working against him.
I still find it hilarious that there are a dozen threads "proving" Trump or Clinton was Epstein's best bud.
I will wait for the chips to fall. Not holding my breath that anyone is going to "pay".

To add...

You don't care if trump is a pedophile or a rapist. You just drool over his ability to lie bald face to the world. He likes you too....

He loves the poorly educated....toothless.....drooling idiots that he can drag around like deflated balloons...

You are a typical mindless POS...

Again.
Its a deantard thread.

Whatever.

You get zero points.

Go to hell.

To add...

You don't care if trump is a pedophile or a rapist. You just drool over his ability to lie bald face to the world. He likes you too....

He loves the poorly educated....toothless.....drooling idiots that he can drag around like deflated balloons...

I don't care
just as long as he MAGA

Again.
Its a deantard thread.

Whatever.

You get zero points.

Go to hell.

To add...

Typical sock response.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

That's really not true. The Janus Decision is very Pro-Worker, as it allows civil servants an opportunity to either join or not join Big Labor

You mean the decision to not force people who are protected by unions to not pay dues?

This is the problem with right wing nut jobs. They can spin anything. You just took a decision that hurts labor and claimed it to be pro labor. LOL.

Breaking unions doesn't help labor. Since unions went from 35% of our workforce to about 9%, wages have steadily gone down. No coincidence. Free market capitalism didn't create the middle class we all knew and loved. Liberal policies like social security and affordable college did. Things conservatives don't care about.

Actually, the American Middle Class took off in the roaring 20's, when the electronic, radio and automotive ages caught steam. And Unionism was at its nadir.

Since the 1950's when unions were at 35% of the workforce, income and living standards have actually risen to new heights. When I was a kid, we didn't have a/c, in home computers, and only 1 car in the whole house.

So you think the great American middle class we all knew and loved happened before the Great recession even happened? And WW2? Wow! WRONG!

How Older Americans Got By Before Social Security

When FDR gave us social security he raised taxes on the rich. They called him a traitor to his class.

To appreciate what Social Security provides for older Americans, it’s useful to look back at the ways seniors built a nest egg— or, more accurately, how most of them didn’t — before the program was put in place in 1935 to help the country recover from the Great Depression.

Please don't say ridiculous things anymore.

I guess you don't realize how many people got their first car, their first radio in the Roaring Twenties? Why do you think they called them the Roaring Twenties anyhow?
Why did republicans say the 2000s were good? Right before the Great recession

---------

They banged him because he was a billionaire. They wanted it and most likely got paid.
Same with bill Clinton

In fact if my memory on history is correct, the time you are referring to is when Unions got real popular. Why did they? Because the free market capitalism corporations didn't want to pay a living wage. Sound familiar?

Let me give you an example of how things are today like they were then. Today Walmart is the largest employer and the owners are billionaires with a B. They pay their employees so little that they qualify for foodstamps which they spend in WALMART!

I think Walmart should pay a better wage so that their employees don't qualify for government assistance. Walmart's business model is taking advantage of us. Don't you think?

So don't cry that Ford and GM employees made too much. First of all, no they didn't. Second of all, at least they weren't on Welfare.

I never said Ford or GM(or Chrysler, BMW or Toyota workers for that matter) make too much.

But the retail industry has never paid very much. The jobs that are offered are a lot less demanding than working in the Open hearth or in a coal mine as well. Walmart workers get paid comparable to those that worked in the past at Zayre, Kresge's, WT Grant's, Kmart and the most notorious slavedriving penny pincher employers of them all, Mom and Pop.
Not true. Remember farmer jacks? My aunt made a good living working there in the 70s

Whatever.

You get zero points.

Go to hell.

To add...

I don't care
just as long as he MAGA
It was already great for me. Wasn’t it for you? How much more do you make now?

Funny because I make about $45,000 more now than I did in 2016. But that was going to happen regardless.

---------

relax, the good news is that caddo is finished reading the mueller report and we're finally going to get to the bottom of all this.

Forum List

Back