100 americans fight for isis

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hadn't thought about mercenaries, but I guess in any conflict you will find some of them.

100 AMERICANS FIGHT FOR ISIS

ISIS has vowed to bring the fight to America; it has the knowledge to do so. American intelligence is aware of some 100 Americans who fight for ISIS or the Islamic State. These 100 Americans consist of American mercenaries, Americans with family ties to Syria or Iraq and those who have traveled to Syria or Iraq to participate in jihad.

The American mercenaries represent only about 20 percent of the total number. They are, in some cases, ex-military. These people know the language. They have multiple passports. They fight for money and are well paid. The risks are high for mercenaries. You never know when the client will turn on you. Mercenaries are not trusted and usually have a trusted participant in the conflict at their back at all times. Should the client think you’re a spy or going to betray them, things could go badly.

Americans with family ties fight because they are Sunni and their families are aligned with ISIS, or the Islamic State. In some cases, they have dual citizenship, one of them American. They may be fanatical in their beliefs about Islam and want to see the Islamic State established. They may be the cruelest and ruthless of the fighters. They understand the shock and awe value of using genocide as a weapon – hence, the beheadings and mass executions of people with different religious beliefs.

Read more at

100 Americans fight for ISIS

Hmmm...going by recent history, you wouldn't want to be standing next to, or travelling in a vehicle with an American mercenary.

"Diversity is ours Strength" We need to import more diversity from the Middle East in order for America to be stronger. Or something, I don't know, I'm not a liberal so I can't actually think like I'm amped up on crank.

"Diversity is ours Strength" We need to import more diversity from the Middle East in order for America to be stronger. Or something, I don't know, I'm not a liberal so I can't actually think like I'm amped up on crank.

Don't you worry your little head over this. America is plenty diverse, and we are also a country made up of what would be called mutts, but when the fighting starts, Americans join together to protect it. You go take you little speech around to the various Middle East countries and tell them there should be more diversity when it comes to religious beliefs and that they should be building houses of worship for all those who are working there now. For instance, plenty of Hindus and Christians working in the Middle East who would enjoy their own temples and churches. We know you can do it so can you give us a report maybe next month on your progress?

Forum List

Back