In a Worldwide War of Words, Russia, China and Iran Back Hamas

Not at all. What I see is more like a repeat of the American civil war where local emotions take priority over common sense and war is glorified and pushed on both sides, and the results are permanent and solves nothing. People are forced to take sides, and any reason is lost in the flag whipping. This is totally different from the 1930's, and there is still time to reconsider.
It is Munich all over again with russia, china and iran taking the place of nazi germany and imperial japan

The Axis aggressors want territory that does not belong to them and are prepared to seize it by force

So. Our military doesnt need the IDF.
But the IDF needs our military eagle

and as we've been both fighting the same baby decapitating enemy for a generation, where was their support for us?

one would have thought they'd have been biting at the bridle to jump on it with the USofA, along with Victoria's secret IDF snipers plastered all over the media.....

But they sat on their hands instead.

WHY?

probably because there was nothing in it for them

which should make anyone wonder what there is now

~S~

But the IDF needs our military eagle

and as we've been both fighting the same baby decapitating enemy for a generation, where was their support for us?

one would have thought they'd have been biting at the bridle to jump on it with the USofA, along with Victoria's secret IDF snipers plastered all over the media.....

But they sat on their hands instead.

WHY?

probably because there was nothing in it for them

which should make anyone wonder what there is now

~S~
We told them too. So not to make the muzzie world even more insane.

I'd bash any country who's relationship w/USofA is all one way eagle

I'll ask you not paint allegiance anti-semitic as a diversionary tactic , as so many do here, thx ~S~
And again you ignored my comment on we told Israel not to assist in that region because of the hate you see now.

And again you ignored my comment on we told Israel not to assist in that region because of the hate you see now.

Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

~Prez Bush

~S~

We don't tell Israel anything except the check's in the mail. They tell us.
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

And again you ignored my comment on we told Israel not to assist in that region because of the hate you see no

Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

~Prez Bush

~S~
Middle East timeline: 2001 part one

Israel was busy fighting the PLO then.

I cant find it but I remember Bush and World asking them to stand down and not get into our response to 9/11.

Why? Middle East hates Israel.

What miltary ?
The outfits that never win anything or some purchased proxy force ?
LOL

U.S.military. Strapped with rules of Engagement for perpetual War.

Politicians not alliwing the military to Win.

I certainly hope this does not escalate into "action" We certainly do not need a WWII. At the end of the day, maybe Israel will be in the history books as starting WWIII?
Maybe not? Either way, four years ago, this was unimaginable. Right?

The conflict between Israel and Hamas is fast becoming a world war online.

Iran, Russia and, to a lesser degree, China have used state media and the world’s major social networking platforms to support Hamas and undercut Israel, while denigrating Israel’s principal ally, the United States.

Iran’s proxies in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq have also joined the fight online, along with extremist groups, like al-Qaida and the Islamic State, that were previously at odds with Hamas.

The deluge of online propaganda and disinformation is larger than anything seen before, according to government officials and independent researchers — a reflection of the world’s geopolitical division.

They might change their minds if their airplane is hijacked by Palestine terrorists.

Forum List

Back