No more tax payer dollars for Israel. Billionaire Jews can privately fund Israe….or individual Americans can fund Israel or go fight for them

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

We have given over $260 billion to Israel since its inception. And return Israel has spied on us numerous times, they have an Attacked America ie The USS liberty, they have killed American journalists. Netanyahu back in 2001 was seen bragging on television saying how many Americans support him and they will do whatever they want for Israel. Really ridiculous stuff that any American would blindly support Israel.

The money we give to Israel That counts for about 16% of Israel’s defense spending. So they don’t need our money. And you could even make the argument that we are funding a bad player of the world. For what they have done to Palestinians. They’re strict bigoted immigration policy ie you can only be Jewish to immigrate to Israel.

I’ll make it short because I understand that the anti-free-speech people are easily agitated, they almost never read threads they only go by titles…. They troll, they ignore key points. They are anti-American.

We have record homelessness in America. Some people think it’s funny. They laugh at it, which is disgraceful. 100,000 Americans die each year from poison brought over the border. People talk about people dying in Ukraine or Israel. By the way there’s way more Palestinians have been killed by Israel. But if Americans care about people dying, how about 100,000 Americans killed from drugs brought over the border?

Enough …. Enough is enough. There are plenty of billionaire Jews in America and if they want to they can send a few billion to Israel. If some of these small percentages of American Christians that support Israel want to go fight for Israel let them go fight for Israel. Let them send individual contributions to Israel. I’m sure they can even raise substantial money.

We have given over $260 billion to Israel since its inception. And return Israel has spied on us numerous times, they have an Attacked America ie The USS liberty, they have killed American journalists. Netanyahu back in 2001 was seen bragging on television saying how many Americans support him and they will do whatever they want for Israel. Really ridiculous stuff that any American would blindly support Israel.

The money we give to Israel That counts for about 16% of Israel’s defense spending. So they don’t need our money. And you could even make the argument that we are funding a bad player of the world. For what they have done to Palestinians. They’re strict bigoted immigration policy ie you can only be Jewish to immigrate to Israel.

I’ll make it short because I understand that the anti-free-speech people are easily agitated, they almost never read threads they only go by titles…. They troll, they ignore key points. They are anti-American.

We have record homelessness in America. Some people think it’s funny. They laugh at it, which is disgraceful. 100,000 Americans die each year from poison brought over the border. People talk about people dying in Ukraine or Israel. By the way there’s way more Palestinians have been killed by Israel. But if Americans care about people dying, how about 100,000 Americans killed from drugs brought over the border?

Enough …. Enough is enough. There are plenty of billionaire Jews in America and if they want to they can send a few billion to Israel. If some of these small percentages of American Christians that support Israel want to go fight for Israel let them go fight for Israel. Let them send individual contributions to Israel. I’m sure they can even raise substantial money.
Kinda amazing that this guy’s screeds line up with those of Putin so often

Like you give a rats ass about homelessness. Your side supports open borders that increases homelessness.

You’re kind of a creepy dude. Anyone ever tell you that before now?

Israeli officials have been caught lying numerous times about their Barbaric killings of innocent people, including American journalists. Like the Palestinian American journalist who was killed about a year ago by an Israeli sniper. Israel used Doctored videos and attempted to say that “forensic evidence” backed them up. They were caught in a lie.

And they’ve done it numerous times lying about atrocities.

Not a country that would we should be sending billions of dollars to.

Tons of Jews around the world oppose Israel’s policies. They are probably the biggest critics of Israel. What they say is far more critical compared to what I have said.

Like you give a rats ass about homelessness. Your side supports open borders that increases homelessness.

You’re kind of a creepy dude. Anyone ever tell you that before now?
He had me fooled for a while. In a way, I feel violated. I was engaging with him as if he were a decent guy, and now I find out he’s a raging Jew-hater.

Israeli officials have been caught lying numerous times about their Barbaric killings of innocent people, including American journalists. Like the Palestinian American journalist who was killed about a year ago by an Israeli sniper. Israel used Doctored videos and attempted to say that “forensic evidence” backed them up. They were caught in a lie.

Tons of Jews around the world oppose Israel’s policies. They are probably the biggest critics of Israel. What they say is far more critical compared to what I have said.

You’re doing this to justify the barbaric actions of Hamas. Burning children in ovens, raping women, beheading Jews. You’re hated knows no boundaries.

Without Israel's stockpile of weapons, Ronnie Raygun wouldn't have been able to supply Iraq with the Soviet weapons and spare parts it needed to fight the US made weapons Iran had. Iran on the other hand got most of it's resupply of US weapons and spare parts from Vietnam.

Funny how the world works.

So, how much are you contributing to help the homeless?

This is a disease with dimocrap scum.

We despise evil but because we are imperfect, we're not allowed to. According to dimocrap scum.

Israel is not perfect, America is not perfect. Humanity is not perfect.

But Hamas is FUCKING EVIL. Got it, dikkbreath? There's a difference between being imperfect and being fukking EVIL!

Imperfect is when you accidentally bomb a civilian center, EVIL is when you roast children, behead infants, torture, rape to death then mutilate and dismember innocent young women.

Take another Vicodin and call your mommy. She's looking for you. As is your Nurse.

If a congress critter tried to get that passed, they'd catch hell... not from Israel, but from the defense contractors lobbyists. People who scream and spit and hyperventilate over 4 billion a year to the only nation that does tech that we share to our benefit, either don't know or refuse to admit that BY LAW 75% of every aid dollar to Israel MUST BE SPENT WITH US DEFENSE CONTRACTORS. That's right, Frankie, it's corporate welfare for Lockheed, Boeing, and Raytheon, et al... Damn, you psycho Lefties are annoying.

This is a disease with dimocrap scum.

We despise evil but because we are imperfect, we're not allowed to. According to dimocrap scum.

Israel is not perfect, America is not perfect. Humanity is not perfect.

But Hamas is FUCKING EVIL. Got it, dikkbreath? There's a difference between being imperfect and being fukking EVIL!

Imperfect is when you accidentally bomb a civilian center, EVIL is when you roast children, behead infants, torture, rape to death then mutilate and dismember innocent young women.

Take another Vicodin and call your mommy. She's looking for you. As is your Nurse.
Damn, that was good :) SPOT ON!

Damn, that was good :) SPOT ON!

take-a-bow_baby.gif

Forum List

Back