100,000 show up at campaign rally!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Yes that was Walter Mondale right before he lost 49 states.

“Mondale predicted he will win the election next Tuesday, despite polls showing him far behind Reagan. 'I need your help,' he told the crowd.”

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

“So I ask you to do me a favor. Suburban women: Will you please like me? Please. Please”.

Can you get anymore pathetic than that?

Trump=Mondale

Last edited:
Trump rally attendees brag about how many rallies they have attended and how far they have traveled for a rally. In other words, many of these attendees are serial and repeat ralliers. Same suckers over and over.

Trump rally attendees brag about how many rallies they have attended and how far they have traveled for a rally. In other words, many of these attendees are serial and repeat ralliers. Same suckers over and over.
Trump sounds and acts more and more like Walter Mondale.

Trump rallies remind one of Hitler's rallies. Oh I know we are not supposed to mention Hitler, but ironically two people mentioned that they never understood Hitler's appeal until they witnessed Trump cult members.

No religious or Christian could vote for these policies. Could they?

'Family separation policy continues two years after Trump administration claims it ended'

“Mondale predicted he will win the election next Tuesday, despite polls showing him far behind Reagan. 'I need your help,' he told the crowd.”

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

“So I ask you to do me a favor. Suburban women: Will you please like me? Please. Please”.

Trump=Mondale

Did Mondale beat The Hag when all the polls showed hagatha winning?

hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein.jpg

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

Trump=Mondale
Harping on the polls assumes that pollsters haven't learned anything in four years. If there's any group that hasn't learned anything in that period, it's Trump supporters.

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

Trump=Mondale
Harping on the polls assumes that pollsters haven't learned anything in four years. If there's any group that hasn't learned anything in that period, it's Trump supporters.

Sorry cupcakes.

I was harping on Trump beating The Hag.

Try and keep up.

HRC2.jpg

They don't have any productive jobs to occupy their time.

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

Trump=Mondale
Sorry cupcakes. I was harping on Trump beating The Hag. Try and keep up.
Did you think I'd miss "all the polls showed hagatha winning", shortbus?

Why do so many Trumpoholic threads begin with provable lies, falsehoods, and misinformation like this one?

40% of trump rallies are democrats,, he’s a transformable man.. He’s changing politics in America there’s nothing like him he’s the savior

Trump rallies remind one of Hitler's rallies. Oh I know we are not supposed to mention Hitler, but ironically two people mentioned that they never understood Hitler's appeal until they witnessed Trump cult members.

No religious or Christian could vote for these policies. Could they?

'Family separation policy continues two years after Trump administration claims it ended'

So true. Hypocrisy and the callous disregard for the vulnerable are two characteristics of the Trump Administration and their followers.

40% of trump rallies are democrats,, he’s a transformable man.. He’s changing politics in America there’s nothing like him he’s the savior
You compare Trump to Jesus and insist you are not a nutjob brainwashed cultist.

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

Trump=Mondale
Sorry cupcakes. I was harping on Trump beating The Hag. Try and keep up.
Did you think I'd miss "all the polls showed hagatha winning", shortbus?

Trump is POTUS.

Was Mondale ever POTUS honey?

You compare Trump to Jesus and insist you are not a nutjob brainwashed cultist.
No I didn’t Jesus is up here trump is right here, then there is Bill Belichick

Sound familiar!

Trump yesterday:

Can you get anymore pathetic than that?

Trump=Mondale
Only way Trump would be pathetic is if he were a lying vermin scumbag democrat pos.

Forum List

Back