10 US states have no laws forbidding beastiality

Well, you would think that one would have enough common sense not to screw animals that you wouldn't need a law.
My bitches be safe......They don't go for humans anywhey....

We (in Missouri) saw the need and have laws against it. Course, that means at some point it got so out-of-control that someone said, "Hey guys...We need a law!" :)
I am from okiehoma, where gals with swollen lips suck their rides...

It would take a law to keep you away from the farm animals, moon? Lol.
I just use the feathers now...

Well, you would think that one would have enough common sense not to screw animals that you wouldn't need a law.

Tell that to all the people who screamed and still scream that gays getting married will lead to people marrying their pet.

We (in Missouri) saw the need and have laws against it. Course, that means at some point it got so out-of-control that someone said, "Hey guys...We need a law!" :)
That's what happened here, Slick. Washington had no laws on it, that didn't mean it was OK, it means there wasn't a reason to draft such a law. That changed with the infamous Enumclaw horse incident where a Boeing engineer died (apparently not so good at geometry) with ruptured intestines. It was being filmed so if you look at the law it includes filming. It wasn't their horse so all they could charge the camera guy with was trespassing. There's a creepy online movie about it you'd probably enjoy.

I don't know why I keep trying to read your posts. I scrolled by but I saw the word Washington and stopped to see what you had to say.

Your first sentence is a lie. I wasn't able to read all of it because all that I read was lies.

For your information Washington has laws against it since the 19th century. The first one was passed into law in 1881, another was passed in 1976.

It's been a felony crime since 1881.

The sick people in Enumclaw did cause for another law to be passed. I guess the sick people enjoyed abusing their horses so much they just had to film and photograph it. That was the law that was passed when the sick people in Enumclaw were exposed and prosecuted. I don't know what it is about the red areas of Washington. The people are nuts.

So either stop lying or learn about a subject before you post.

This from the OP link:

Washington 1881 - 1976 (July 1, 1976)[116]
2006 (June 7, 2006) 16.52.205. Animal cruelty in the first degree
(3) A person is guilty of animal cruelty in the first degree when he or she:
(a) Knowingly engages in any sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal;
(e) Knowingly photographs or films, for purposes of sexual gratification, a person engaged in a sexual act or sexual contact with an animal.[117] Maximum of 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine[118]

That's what happened here, Slick. Washington had no laws on it, that didn't mean it was OK, it means there wasn't a reason to draft such a law. That changed with the infamous Enumclaw horse incident where a Boeing engineer died (apparently not so good at geometry) with ruptured intestines. It was being filmed so if you look at the law it includes filming. It wasn't their horse so all they could charge the camera guy with was trespassing. There's a creepy online movie about it you'd probably enjoy.

I don't know why I keep trying to read your posts. I scrolled by but I saw the word Washington and stopped to see what you had to say.

Your first sentence is a lie. I wasn't able to read all of it because all that I read was lies.

For your information Washington has laws against it since the 19th century. The first one was passed into law in 1881, another was passed in 1976.

The sick people in Enumclaw did cause for another law to be passed. I guess the sick people enjoyed abusing their horses so much they just had to film and photograph it. That was the law that was passed when the sick people in Enumclaw were exposed and prosecuted. I don't know what it is about the red areas of Washington. The people are nuts.

This from the OP link:

(e) Knowingly photographs or films, for purposes of sexual gratification, a person engaged in a sexual act or sexual contact with an animal.[117] Maximum of 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine[118]

This from the OP link:

I don't know why you keep reading my posts either since each time you respond I prove how ignorant, hate filled and stupid you are. Yet, here you are once again.

Also note, that you are too fucking stupid to even understand the words, and think wikipedia is a definitive source. Follow you own advice you low sloppinhg foreheaded feebleminded dipshit.

2006 Senate Bill 6417 Prohibiting bestiality - Washington Votes
Introduced by Sen. Pam Roach (Auburn) (R) on January 12, 2006, to prohibit: sexual conduct or contact with an animal; causing or abetting another in such conduct; knowingly permitting such conduct on property under their control; videotaping such conduct. These violations constitute a Class C felony.

• Referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee on January 12, 2006.
Substitute offered to the Senate Judiciary Committee on February 3, 2006, to provide that animal cruelty in the first degree is committed when a person knowingly engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal. It

The law you posted was an update to animal cruelty laws. Get your head out of your cvnt!

This from the OP link:

This from the OP link:

I don't know why you keep reading my posts either since each time you respond I prove how ignorant, hate filled and stupid you are. Yet, here you are once again.

Also note, that you are too fucking stupid to even understand the words, and think wikipedia is a definitive source. Follow you own advice you low sloppinhg foreheaded feebleminded dipshit.

Introduced by Sen. Pam Roach (Auburn) (R) on January 12, 2006, to prohibit: sexual conduct or contact with an animal; causing or abetting another in such conduct; knowingly permitting such conduct on property under their control; videotaping such conduct. These violations constitute a Class C felony.

Substitute offered to the Senate Judiciary Committee on February 3, 2006, to provide that animal cruelty in the first degree is committed when a person knowingly engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal. It

The law you posted was an update to animal cruelty laws. Get your head out of your cvnt!

Yes that's the law I posted about above. It's not the first law on the books for beastialitality in Washington. As I said, the first one was passed in 1881. You said that Washington didn't have any laws about it until the sick people in Enumclaw were busted.

I pointed out to you that you're wrong or lying. The second law was passed in 1970s. The last one was passed in the early 2000s. However that law didn't make it illegal. It's already illegal here. It made taking photos and video of it illegal and punishable under law.

Learn about a subject before you post.

White people

yes, White people despise what you liberscum have practiced for many, many years, please for the sake of all humanity STOP doing it. :up:

The only famous person I know of who had sex with animals was Neal Horsley, a southern boy who ran as republican (probably conservative and god fearing) candidate for governor, a few years back. He also said it was common practice in the south 'specially amongst you southern boys. Being a god fearin' christian, he wouldn't lie of course.

Neal Horsley The Mule-loving Republican Candidate Said He Would Kill His Own Son For Liberty And To Secede From The Union Crooks and Liars

Tennessee criminalized it a couple of years ago. As I understand it things went like this: A man was sneaking over to his neighbor's property and screwing his cow. The owner wanted to stop his neighbor from trespassing and messing with his animals. The trespass charge wasnt really enough to hold him. In examining the books they realized they could not charge him with bestiality because it wasnt a crime. So he complained to his state representative, who ran a bill making it so. Once the bill came up no one wanted to be known as favoring bestiality so the bill passed.
Bad cases make bad laws.
Thanks for proving my point steph, the southern boys will rise again and they ain't perticler who their mates are.

Asinine. Every state has a law against it - animal cruelty. Some just don't specify sex.

Find me a jury that wont convict under animal cruelty.

This from the OP link:

This from the OP link:

Substitute offered to the Senate Judiciary Committee on February 3, 2006, to provide that animal cruelty in the first degree is committed when a person knowingly engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal.

Yes that's the law I posted about above. It's not the first law on the books for beastialitality in Washington. As I said, the first one was passed in 1881. You said that Washington didn't have any laws about it until the sick people in Enumclaw were busted.

I pointed out to you that you're wrong or lying. The second law was passed in 1970s. The last one was passed in the early 2000s. However that law didn't make it illegal. It's already illegal here. It made taking photos and video of it illegal and punishable under law.

Learn about a subject before you post.
You stupid clit. There's no such thing as a law that doesn't make things illegal. The law you quoted was amended in 2006, in 2006 they added bestiality to the existing animal cruelty law.

If you were right there would be no reason to add:

And hey, they legalized pot so you can hollow out what little brain material you have left.

White people

yes, White people despise what you liberscum have practiced for many, many years, please for the sake of all humanity STOP doing it. :up:

The only famous person I know of who had sex with animals was Neal Horsley, a southern boy who ran as republican (probably conservative and god fearing) candidate for governor, a few years back. He also said it was common practice in the south 'specially amongst you southern boys. Being a god fearin' christian, he wouldn't lie of course.

Neal Horsley The Mule-loving Republican Candidate Said He Would Kill His Own Son For Liberty And To Secede From The Union Crooks and Liars
No liberal has had ever sex with an animal? Retard.

Forum List

Back