Republicans claim Obama has no strategy for ISIS - but they won't fund or auth military action

EricJ

Feb 22, 2015
WTF is wrong with these idiots? Seriously?

I know this will have our resident Republicans dancing, but I can't help but wonder. How can they criticize the POTUS when they won't support anything he does?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/grim-fut...st-fight-isis/

"Things never looked good for President Obama's request for military authorization to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The White House didn't even send the legislation to Congress until February, six months after it started bombing ISIS targets in Iraq. Then another three months passed while other priorities, including legislation giving Congress the power to review the Iran nuclear deal and a bill to fast-track a pending trade deal took precedent.

But what may have been the nail in the coffin was a request from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, Tuesday that the president tear up the current authorization for the use of military force (AUMF) and try again.

"The president's request for an authorization of the use of military force calls for less authority than he has today. I just think, given the fight that we're in, it's irresponsible. This is why the president, frankly, should withdraw the authorization of use of military force and start over," Boehner told reporters.
"

Remember the Republican who accidentally told the truth when he said the R wanted to be able to blame Obama if it didn't go well.

Also remember they cut funding for embassy security and blamed Obama for that too.

I know this will have our resident Republicans dancing, but I can't help but wonder. How can they criticize the POTUS when they won't support anything he does?

"Things never looked good for President Obama's request for military authorization to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The White House didn't even send the legislation to Congress until February, six months after it started bombing ISIS targets in Iraq. Then another three months passed while other priorities, including legislation giving Congress the power to review the Iran nuclear deal and a bill to fast-track a pending trade deal took precedent.

But what may have been the nail in the coffin was a request from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, Tuesday that the president tear up the current authorization for the use of military force (AUMF) and try again.

"The president's request for an authorization of the use of military force calls for less authority than he has today. I just think, given the fight that we're in, it's irresponsible. This is why the president, frankly, should withdraw the authorization of use of military force and start over," Boehner told reporters.
"
Actually Obama has no other plan to fight ISIS.... Unless it's fighting global warming!
Say What Obama Links Global Warming to Boko Haram ISIS Truth Revolt
President Obama ramped up his global warming rhetoric during Wednesday's U.S. Coast Guard Academy commencement speech, going so far as saying that climate change is responsible for worsening the terrorist activities of Boko Haram and ISIS

Furthering the propaganda, the president added, "Climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security -- an immediate risk to our national security."

NOTE: The link also contains a video of the Idiot in Chief!!!!!:badgrin:

I for one don't want us fighting ISIS. Why the hell should America get into another war in the ME??

Those monsters are killing Muslims and anyone else they can find in the ME. Let the Muslims rise up and go to war with em.

No way should we commit out troops to fight in the ME. Muslim against Muslim suites me just fine.

I for one don't want us fighting ISIS. Why the hell should America get into another war in the ME??

Those monsters are killing Muslims and anyone else they can find in the ME. Let the Muslims rise up and go to war with em.

No way should we commit out troops to fight in the ME. Muslim against Muslim suites me just fine.
That is THE question.

It was on the news just this morning that they arrested a couple of people in California that were going over to join ISIS, and these people eventually come back. DHS has already said they are trying to track some of them now.

Are you saying ISIS getting converts, training tem, then letting them come back here is just fine with you????

Obama doesn't have a strategy. He's isn't supposed to. The NWO Globalist Elites who put him in power, do the strategizing. They're allowing ISIS to thrive until Assad his killed. They could have easily defeated ISIS by now. They held a hundred vehicle victory parade in Ramadi the other day. Yet the U.S. chose not to bomb and obliterate it. But why? Because ISIS is serving a purpose.

The Elites want Assad dead. And that's what ISIS was hired to do. They won't be seriously confronted until the Saudis/West know Assad's out. Many many more innocents will be slaughtered in the meantime. Just another evil NWO Chess Match.

Last edited:
Obungles wouldn't go to war if he got authorization....he's just riding out his last 20 or so months seeing how much more damage he can wreck on this nation before he's kicked to the curb

Obungles campaign against ISIS.....

11295865_864880946921468_4217407330928129741_n.jpg

"
Ever stop to think that the Republicans are paying Obama for performance???

Unlike the Democrats, the Republicans normally don't give away BILLIONS for nothing.... And poor Ol' Obozo doesn't have a plan, does he (other than blame the problem on Global Warming)????

Man, when are Americans gonna get it? ISIS is a Saudi/British/U.S. Intelligence creation. It was created to kill Assad. They'll be allowed to thrive until their mission is completed.

Once Assad is gone, they'll either rapidly fade away, or be killed by the folks who created them. So until they kill Assad, many many more innocents will be allowed to be slaughtered. That's the ugly reality America.

Just follow the money people. And it will lead you right to the ISIS creators. It'll likely lead you to three main culprits... Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and the U.S.

ISIS didn't just pop up out of nowhere with 50,000 fighters and massive cash & weapons. Don't believe the Government/Corporate Media Bullshite.

Republicans don't care about stopping ISIS or helping America in any way. All they want is to get back in power so they can feed money to their special interests. Unfortunately for America, their special interests involve getting tens of thousands of our soldiers killed for no reason in the mideast wasteland as China and our other rivals consolidate their power while sitting the conflict out.

According to the Obama administration their strategy for fighting ISIS is working and having success. If that is true personally I don't see it but if it is what is Congress supposed to fund or authorize? If this however is not the case why hasn't the administration submitted a plan for Congress to authorize and the request for the funds needed to carry it out?

No way should we spend any more money fighting monsters that the Muslims should all be fighting. And Absolutely no way should we send American troops to fight ISIS.

If the Muslims don't have the balls to clean up their own back yard then the hell with all of em. Hope they kill each other to extinction.

According to the Obama administration their strategy for fighting ISIS is working and having success. If that is true personally I don't see it but if it is what is Congress supposed to fund or authorize? If this however is not the case why hasn't the administration submitted a plan for Congress to authorize and the request for the funds needed to carry it out?
The official strategy is strategic patience. There's nothing to fund.

The official strategy is strategic patience. There's nothing to fund.
That doesn't seem to be working

New Topics

Forum List

Back