10 New Oil Pipelines and you're still screwed ..

oil prices are falling and Keystone isn't responsible for that, and wont be regardless how much oil they ship via the pipeline .. Call OPEC.

I want clean air, clean water and unpolluted soil. Tell me how oil sands are clean, coal is clean and solar and renewable sources are bad.

If you want to eliminate coal, support building new nuclear plants.
Solar and wind are expensive, unreliable and require nuclear, coal or natural gas baseline capacity.
Stopping Keystone won't stop tar sand oil production.

Sorry but you're wrong.

My state doesn't have any coal fired plants producing electricity. We don't have any nuclear plants producing electricity.

We have water and wind that produce our electricity. And some solar.

We have so much of it that we sell the excess to other states.

While most states were still staying slaves to coal and other dirty forms of energy in the 90s, my state was building one of the largest wind farms in the nation. We have places here that have so much wind that they're called the Saudi Arabia of wind.

We don't need dirty coal or tar sand to produce energy. We can produce our own energy that's clean and renewable. Washington state proves it everyday.

What state?

If you had read the whole post you would know what state. Take a look at the last sentence. You'll get your answer.

Why does it matter what state I'm in? My state proves you very wrong.

Solar and wind are expensive, unreliable and require nuclear, coal or natural gas baseline capacity.

How does Washington state prove my previous post very wrong?

Because Washington doesn't use coal or nuclear plants to generate electricity. As I said in my post, we use water and wind. We also use natural gas but not for electricity. It's used to heat and cook with. Our home is natural gas to heat, cook and heat the water.

Because no one took any pay cut because of alternative energy here in Washington. In fact, we have the highest state minimum wage in the nation. We have a higher median income so we have a higher standard of living than many other states in our nation. We also have a lower unemployment rate than the national rate.

The electricity we have is generated by natural renewable sources. We have a law that requires that a certain percentage of our electricity is generated by alternative renewable sources. Water has been used for over 100 years to generate electricity in my state so it's not considered alternative.

Large portions of Washington state have winds that blow non stop 365 days a year. We started building a wind farm in the 1990s and have been adding to it ever since. We have one of the largest wind farms in the nation.

Because of that we prove that it's not more expensive to use alternative and renewable sources. There are only 2 states in America that have lower electric rates than Washington. They are West Virginia and Idaho. West Virginia's rates are 2 tenths of one penny lower. Idaho is 1 tenth of a penny lower.

While the rest of the nation has been paying through the nose for electricity we don't. We also have no pollution from coal fired plants. All the nuclear facilities have been shut down too.

We not only generate our electricity by alternative and renewable sources, we have so much excess that we sell it to other states like California. When that wind farm was brought on line it generated more electricity than what the existing grid could handle. So we voted to raise our taxes to build a grid that could handle the high amount of electricity generated.

If stopping keystone won't stop tar sand production, what's your problem? And why do you need to lie about alternative energy?

Sorry but you're wrong.

My state doesn't have any coal fired plants producing electricity. We don't have any nuclear plants producing electricity.

While most states were still staying slaves to coal and other dirty forms of energy in the 90s, my state was building one of the largest wind farms in the nation. We have places here that have so much wind that they're called the Saudi Arabia of wind.

We don't need dirty coal or tar sand to produce energy. We can produce our own energy that's clean and renewable. Washington state proves it everyday.

What state?

If you had read the whole post you would know what state. Take a look at the last sentence. You'll get your answer.

Because Washington doesn't use coal or nuclear plants to generate electricity. As I said in my post, we use water and wind. We also use natural gas but not for electricity. It's used to heat and cook with. Our home is natural gas to heat, cook and heat the water.

Because no one took any pay cut because of alternative energy here in Washington. In fact, we have the highest state minimum wage in the nation. We have a higher median income so we have a higher standard of living than many other states in our nation. We also have a lower unemployment rate than the national rate.

The electricity we have is generated by natural renewable sources. We have a law that requires that a certain percentage of our electricity is generated by alternative renewable sources. Water has been used for over 100 years to generate electricity in my state so it's not considered alternative.

Large portions of Washington state have winds that blow non stop 365 days a year. We started building a wind farm in the 1990s and have been adding to it ever since. We have one of the largest wind farms in the nation.

Because of that we prove that it's not more expensive to use alternative and renewable sources. There are only 2 states in America that have lower electric rates than Washington. They are West Virginia and Idaho. West Virginia's rates are 2 tenths of one penny lower. Idaho is 1 tenth of a penny lower.

While the rest of the nation has been paying through the nose for electricity we don't. We also have no pollution from coal fired plants. All the nuclear facilities have been shut down too.

We not only generate our electricity by alternative and renewable sources, we have so much excess that we sell it to other states like California. When that wind farm was brought on line it generated more electricity than what the existing grid could handle. So we voted to raise our taxes to build a grid that could handle the high amount of electricity generated.

If stopping keystone won't stop tar sand production, what's your problem? And why do you need to lie about alternative energy?

Because Washington doesn't use coal or nuclear plants to generate electricity. As I said in my post, we use water and wind.

That is just awesome! And wrong.

Columbia Generating Station produces approximately 1,170 megawatts of electricity, equivalent to about 10 percent of Washington's power and 4 percent of all the electric power used in the Pacific Northwest.
It is the only commercial nuclear energy facility in the region.

Columbia Generating Station

Because no one took any pay cut because of alternative energy here in Washington.

Great!

Because of that we prove that it's not more expensive to use alternative and renewable sources.

Wind is more expensive. And less reliable.
And it requires baseline capacity.

Now that we're done with your tangent, how does hydropower in Washington state help eliminate coal in the Midwest or on the East Coast?

Sorry but you're wrong.

What state?

Because Washington doesn't use coal or nuclear plants to generate electricity. As I said in my post, we use water and wind.

Columbia Generating Station produces approximately 1,170 megawatts of electricity, equivalent to about 10 percent of Washington's power and 4 percent of all the electric power used in the Pacific Northwest.

Because no one took any pay cut because of alternative energy here in Washington.

Great!

Because of that we prove that it's not more expensive to use alternative and renewable sources.

Now that we're done with your tangent, how does hydropower in Washington state help eliminate coal in the Midwest or on the East Coast?

Thank you very much for that information. I didn't know that there was any nuclear plants that generated any electricity in Washington.

However 10% is a very low number. The rest, 90% comes from water, wind and some solar.

Unlike other states, we don't have any coal fired plants generating electricity. The last one is now being shut down and will be completely shut down by the end of 2015.

If alternative energy was so expensive then why does Washington have lower rates than 47 states? Why do only 2 states have lower electric rates and only by 1 and 2 tenths of one penny?

The fact that we generate more electricity than we use and sell it to other states is a huge indication that alternative energy generates a lot of electricity and it's very inexpensive.

You can keep saying that lie over and over but it won't be less of a lie.

What state?

Great!

Thank you very much for that information. I didn't know that there was any nuclear plants that generated any electricity in Washington.

However 10% is a very low number. The rest, 90% comes from water, wind and some solar.

Unlike other states, we don't have any coal fired plants generating electricity. The last one is now being shut down and will be completely shut down by the end of 2015.

If alternative energy was so expensive then why does Washington have lower rates than 47 states? Why do only 2 states have lower electric rates and only by 1 and 2 tenths of one penny?

The fact that we generate more electricity than we use and sell it to other states is a huge indication that alternative energy generates a lot of electricity and it's very inexpensive.

You may be mistaken.

Centralia’s plant is Washington state’s largest baseload power source providing reliability and stability to the electrical grid. The plant has a net capacity of 1,340 megawatts and provides about 10 percent of Washington state’s power. Since acquiring the facility in 2000, TransAlta has invested more than $300 million in pollution control technology, including scrubbers, low nitrogen dioxide burners and injected mercury capture technology. In April 2011, the TransAlta Energy Transition bill was signed into law, putting into place the agreement reached by TransAlta, environmental groups, labor and legislators to transition off coal without unduly disrupting the local economy. Of the two units at the Centralia coal plant, one will retire in 2020 and the last in 2025.

If alternative energy was so expensive then why does Washington have lower rates than 47 states?

Hydropower is cheap, cheap, cheap!

Why do only 2 states have lower electric rates and only by 1 and 2 tenths of one penny?

See above.

Yes, you have a lot of cheap, reliable hydropower.
Wind, on the other hand is unreliable and much more expensive.

You drive by a nuclear power plant on the way to Aberdeen from Tacoma.

That nuclear power plant was shut down years ago. In fact the bonds defaulted in the 80s and that plant never generated even one kilowatt of power.

Shutdown Nuclear Plants of the Pacific Northwest

In the 70's, the Washington Public Power Supply System (WPPSS), an organization created by the 70+ public utility districts of Washington state started a project to build 5 reactors. WNP 3 and WNP 5, Combustion Engineering 1240 MWe PWRs, were to be built at Satsop, Washington, about 25 miles west of Olympia, the capital. Construction started, however, in the mid 80's the utility had severe cost overruns and defaulted on some bonds. The Satsop reactors were cancelled. The photos below show the current status. The facility is currently undergoing a transition to an industrial park. Safeharbor.com is the first high tech company to occupy Satsop Development Park, a 440-acre business park on the site.

This Life in Ruins: satsop nuclear power plant jan 2010

Great!

You may be mistaken.

Centralia’s plant is Washington state’s largest baseload power source providing reliability and stability to the electrical grid. The plant has a net capacity of 1,340 megawatts and provides about 10 percent of Washington state’s power. Since acquiring the facility in 2000, TransAlta has invested more than $300 million in pollution control technology, including scrubbers, low nitrogen dioxide burners and injected mercury capture technology. In April 2011, the TransAlta Energy Transition bill was signed into law, putting into place the agreement reached by TransAlta, environmental groups, labor and legislators to transition off coal without unduly disrupting the local economy. Of the two units at the Centralia coal plant, one will retire in 2020 and the last in 2025.

If alternative energy was so expensive then why does Washington have lower rates than 47 states?

Hydropower is cheap, cheap, cheap!

Why do only 2 states have lower electric rates and only by 1 and 2 tenths of one penny?

See above.

Yes, you have a lot of cheap, reliable hydropower.
Wind, on the other hand is unreliable and much more expensive.

As I said, the last one is being shut down. The shut down started in 2005. The projected date for completion was 2015. Now you say it's 2020. It may take longer to shut it down but it's not generating any electricity anymore.

If you want to split hairs fine. However you can't argue with the fact that 90% of our power comes from renewable and alternative sources. And we have lower rates than all but 2 other states.

We also have extra energy that we have been selling to California and other states for years.

No one took any pay cuts. No one had to make any sacrifices except for the coal and nuclear industry.

You can argue all you want but it still won't make what you're saying true.

And if the keystone pipeline doesn't matter, then what's your problem? Whether it's built or not you say the tar sand will come to America. So then what's your problem? What does it matter to you how it gets here? If it gets here without putting the aquifer at risk and people don't get their land stolen from them what's your problem? Do you really want the main water source for that area to be put in jeopardy? Do you really want Americans to get their land stolen from them by an international corporation that's not even American?

You seem to put foreign companies ahead of Americans and our nation. Which doesn't show your support for your fellow Americans. Why don't you just move to Canada? You seem to have more allegiance to Canada than you do to America and your fellow Americans.

But then the Saudis are making that whole argument irrelevant. If the Canadian company will lose money on the whole thing the pipeline won't be built. Meanwhile, we are enjoying the cheap gas. I hope it lasts for a long time.

Last edited:
One of the main reasons/excuses that the oil companies use to artificially inflate gasoline prices is that our refineries are either down for repairs or already running at full capacity. How exactly will adding another burden to U S refineries do anything but keep OUR fuel costs high? AND for whom?

These oil companies WE fight and die to protect are not even American. I keep hearing that OUR military enters into these ill advised wars to protect OUR freedoms. What a load of crap! If you believe that YOU ARE A FULL Blown moron. Did Afgahnistan lower OUR gasoline prices? Did Iraq lower OUR gasoline prices?

We should NOT be subsidizing Canada oil refined in U S refineries for refined pertroleum for China or wherever that can ONLY cost us at the pumps.

People like Healthmyths are traitors to America. Yes he has the right to lie to you but you are fools to take anything that POS says at face value.

Piss on any company that uses U S refineries to ultimately overload U S capacity and pass on to U S citizens the cost of refining oil for any other nation. If this scheme is such a good idea why don't they refine the oil in Canada? That and MORE questions still remain un answered. Untill they can gaurantee their little oil scam won't cost me at the pump then fuck these assholes!!!

If you can't tell the difference between the little red dotted lines underlining YOUR misspelled words how in the f..k do YOU have
the guts to call me a LIAR?
If an idiot like can't even follow the little red dotted lines how in the hell do you have any RIGHT to call me a LIAR!

Word is "guarantee" not gaurantee! Word is "Until" NOT "untill" it is "petroleum" NOT "pertroleum" Afghanistan NOT "Afgahnistan"

I don't give a f...k if people call me a "spelling nazi" the fact if you are too f...king lazy to learn that little dotted line is YOUR friend, how can
ANYONE belief your comments?

Finally you dummy...tell me where the department the Federal Department of Energy Information Analysis are liars?
This is chart from them.
Are you calling THEM liars because I've simply did saw this chart at the EIA web site: How much does it cost to produce crude oil and natural gas - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA

costtoupliftoil.png

As I said, the last one is being shut down. The shut down started in 2005. The projected date for completion was 2015. Now you say it's 2020. It may take longer to shut it down but it's not generating any electricity anymore.

Their website, updated Nov 4, 2014, disagrees.

Centralia Coal Plant is Washington State’s largest baseload power source; the reliable and steady supply of power from our operations is essential for keeping the west-coast electrical grid stable. Centralia Coal Plant has a net capacity of 1,340 megawatts.

Centralia TransAlta

If you want to split hairs fine. However you can't argue with the fact that 90% of our power comes from renewable and alternative sources. And we have lower rates than all but 2 other states.

We also have extra energy that we have been selling to California and other states for years.

You bet, hydropower is cheap.
Try generating 90% from wind and we can discuss how cheap it is. LOL!

No one took any pay cuts. No one had to make any sacrifices except for the coal and nuclear industry.

You can argue all you want but it still won't make what you're saying true.

You didn't take pay cuts because you didn't replace cheap, reliable power with unreliable, more expensive wind and solar, which, unfortunately, still requires big, reliable, baseline capacity, like coal, natural gas, nuclear (or hydro).

And if the keystone pipeline doesn't matter, then what's your problem? Whether it's built or not you say the tar sand will come to America.

Yes, if we don't build the pipeline, the oil will still come by truck and train.

So then what's your problem? What does it matter to you how it gets here?

The pipeline is better, cheaper, safer.

If it gets here without putting the aquifer at risk and people don't get their land stolen from them what's your problem? Do you really want the main water source for that area to be put in jeopardy?

How is the aquifer at risk?

Do you really want Americans to get their land stolen from them by an international corporation that's not even American?

Stolen? LOL!

You seem to put foreign companies ahead of Americans and our nation.

Yes, I've noticed your colorful imagination.

One of the main reasons/excuses that the oil companies use to artificially inflate gasoline prices is that our refineries are either down for repairs or already running at full capacity. How exactly will adding another burden to U S refineries do anything but keep OUR fuel costs high? AND for whom?

These oil companies WE fight and die to protect are not even American. I keep hearing that OUR military enters into these ill advised wars to protect OUR freedoms. What a load of crap! If you believe that YOU ARE A FULL Blown moron. Did Afgahnistan lower OUR gasoline prices? Did Iraq lower OUR gasoline prices?

We should NOT be subsidizing Canada oil refined in U S refineries for refined pertroleum for China or wherever that can ONLY cost us at the pumps.

People like Healthmyths are traitors to America. Yes he has the right to lie to you but you are fools to take anything that POS says at face value.

Piss on any company that uses U S refineries to ultimately overload U S capacity and pass on to U S citizens the cost of refining oil for any other nation. If this scheme is such a good idea why don't they refine the oil in Canada? That and MORE questions still remain un answered. Untill they can gaurantee their little oil scam won't cost me at the pump then fuck these assholes!!!

If you can't tell the difference between the little red dotted lines underlining YOUR misspelled words how in the f..k do YOU have
the guts to call me a LIAR?
If an idiot like can't even follow the little red dotted lines how in the hell do you have any RIGHT to call me a LIAR!

Word is "guarantee" not gaurantee! Word is "Until" NOT "untill" it is "petroleum" NOT "pertroleum" Afghanistan NOT "Afgahnistan"

I don't give a f...k if people call me a "spelling nazi" the fact if you are too f...king lazy to learn that little dotted line is YOUR friend, how can

Finally you dummy...tell me where the department the Federal Department of Energy Information Analysis are liars?
This is chart from them.
Are you calling THEM liars because I've simply did saw this chart at the EIA web site: How much does it cost to produce crude oil and natural gas - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA

View attachment 34576

Fuck you LIAR. I don't have spell check. My text produces no red dotted lines.

You are a LIAR based on your lies. My spelling has nothing to do with you being a LIAR. So I am a bit lazy and sometimes in a hurry. I don't care if you are a spelling Nazi. That only means that you are petty as well as a LIAR.

Am I calling THEM liars? No..Just YOU. What you said about Washington State and the waterways which in fact were my back and front yard and the frequent 60-80 mph winds which are bald faced lies. You lie about a lot of things. It makes me highly suspect of any point you are attempting to make.

Did you address my statement that the oil companies frequently use "the refineries are down for repairs and that they are running at maximum capacity" as reasons that gasoline prices are high? No of course you didn't. You are far more concerned about my spelling accuracy than the actual costs that face Americans.

Now tell me you traitorous piece of dick lint.. If running at capacity causes the refineries to raise U S gasoline production costs just what do you think refining the crude from the Keystone lines for the consumption of foreign markets will do to the cost of a U S gallon of gasoline?

It makes me wonder if YOU are actually an American or a foreign born employee sitting in a cubicle of one of these corporations you back so gleefully.

How much do they pay you to lie on their behalf?

If you can't tell the difference between the little red dotted lines underlining YOUR misspelled words how in the f..k do YOU have the guts to call me a LIAR?

This is chart from them.

View attachment 34576

Fuck you LIAR. I don't have spell check. My text produces no red dotted lines.

You are a LIAR based on your lies. My spelling has nothing to do with you being a LIAR. So I am a bit lazy and sometimes in a hurry. I don't care if you are a spelling Nazi. That only means that you are petty as well as a LIAR.

Am I calling THEM liars? No..Just YOU. What you said about Washington State and the waterways which in fact were my back and front yard and the frequent 60-80 mph winds which are bald faced lies. You lie about a lot of things. It makes me highly suspect of any point you are attempting to make.

Did you address my statement that the oil companies frequently use "the refineries are down for repairs and that they are running at maximum capacity" as reasons that gasoline prices are high? No of course you didn't. You are far more concerned about my spelling accuracy than the actual costs that face Americans.

Now tell me you traitorous piece of dick lint.. If running at capacity causes the refineries to raise U S gasoline production costs just what do you think refining the crude from the Keystone lines for the consumption of foreign markets will do to the cost of a U S gallon of gasoline?

It makes me wonder if YOU are actually an American or a foreign born employee sitting in a cubicle of one of these corporations you back so gleefully.

How much do they pay you to lie on their behalf?

First of all because YOU ARE lazy and in a hurry is WHY I question your intelligence.
Any user of this board most likely sees a red dotted line on simple misspelled words like "untill" .
You show that in these simple things you don't really care about what your presentation is when you make a comment. Because of that laziness your comments are unbelievable!

YOU called me a LIAR based on Washington State comments?

dangerouswatersPacific.png

FROM Washington STATE agency: Washington s Coast Hazards - Weather
Who is the f...king liar?
The Aleutian Low: Storm Factory
Large cyclonic systems sweep down from the Alaska panhandle, bringing storms to Washington's coast. Cyclonic systems sometimes line up, one after the other, causing stormy weather on Washington's coast for weeks. Storms spawned off the coasts of Japan and Siberia circle around the Pacific High into the Aleutian Low, rekindling old storms and starting new ones.
Ocean Shores, following winds of 100 miles per hour from the south combined with high tide, March 1999.
Severe storms hit Washington's coast during the winter, bringing heavy rains, strong winds, and high waves.Storms blow in about 70 to 100 inches of rain per year, the heaviest precipitation on the continent north of Guatemala. Coastal storm winds regularly top 40 miles per hour. The annual peak speed of 55 miles per hour can topple chimneys, utility lines, and trees.

Call them a liar ok NOT me because I don't live in the area dumb f...K! I simply what YOU could do use the internet and FIND facts!
LONDON—Falling oil prices mean energy companies and their investors can expect lower profits in the coming months.
But big, integrated oil companies are likely to find that a recently unloved part of their business—oil refining—provides a cushion.
Companies reporting earnings in the weeks ahead should show the early effects of the oil-price drop. Brent crude fell 16% in the third quarter. It has continued falling this month, hitting $88 a barrel Tuesday, down from $112.40 a barrel at the end of June.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/lower-oil-price-could-help-refiners-1413287279

See DUMB f...ks like you don't have one iota of common sense regarding operating costs of a business let alone the complex and for you
I'm spelling out the different steps:
1) Exploration 2) rules regulations compliance 3) production...actually drilling and moving the oil to the refineries.
4) Refineries that MUST comply with Federal/state refining restrictions..
Complex refineries have the highest utilization rate at approximately 95 percent. Utilization rate is the ratio of barrels input to the refinery to the operating capacity of the refinery. Complex refineries are able to produce a greater proportion of light products, such as gasoline, and operate near capacity because of California's large demand for gasoline. Permitting Issues. It is unlikely that new refineries will be built in California. In fact, from 1985 to 1995, 10 California refineries closed, resulting in a 20 percent reduction in refining capacity. Further refinery closures are expected for small refineries with capacities of less than 50,000 barrels per day. The cost of complying with environmental regulations and low product prices will continue to make it difficult to continue operating older, less efficient refineries.
California s Oil Refineries

5) Distributors who then re-distribute to their customers ...6) retailers i.e. the only group you know!
So do you understand these are distinct (meaning different to idiots) aspects of getting gas into your tank!

AGAIN NOT any of the comments I've copied are mine!

But all of the above is totally meaningless to you!
What you dumb f...k should comprehend IS WHY would you, living in the waterways which in fact your back and front yard is even more
incomprehensible!
I"M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU from another Exxon Valdez by making a common sense comparison you dummy!
Why in the hell would YOU of all people want 1 million barrel tankers floating out in your "back yard" i.e. Remember Exxon Valdez March 1989?

I'm trying to comprehend WHY you WANT 1 million barrels in your back yard when the pipeline holding 700 barrels per mile on dry land!

How stupid are you???

It you that does not understand, the context still stands.
"I do not think you it means what you think it means."

When you realize that you are a victim to their creed , come talk to us after. It will be enlightening, if you ever get to that point, to realize they use you.

A small reprieve from the demands of the oil barons and you jump right onto their bandwagon ...again.
Seems some people take a long time to learn a lesson.

Still more evidence that the USA and the world needs to rid itself of being dependent on OIL.

Yes, we must stop using this cheap, reliable source of energy.

A small reprieve from the demands of the oil barons

Demands? What demands?

and you jump right onto their bandwagon ...again.

The cheap reliable energy bandwagon? I never jumped off.
How's your windmill workin' out for ya?

Most libs never learn.

56695492.jpg

When you realize that you are a victim to their creed , come talk to us after. It will be enlightening, if you ever get to that point, to realize they use you.

A small reprieve from the demands of the oil barons and you jump right onto their bandwagon ...again.

Demands? What demands?

Most libs never learn.

56695492.jpg

When you realize that you are a victim to their creed ,

What is the "oil baron's creed"? Where is it written?

Demands? What demands?

Most libs never learn.

56695492.jpg
Pretty simple... which are you an idiot that wants a 1 million barrel tanker on open seas traveling one mile or a common sense person that knows 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land in a pipeline has less of a risk of a spill and if a spill occurs less area damaged by definitely less then 1 million barrels? Is this a very hard question to answer? Evidently it is!

Why do you individuals like you always feel it is necessary to try and prove your intelligence,which you don't have, by insulting someone. Using ad hominem makes you look ridiculous.
I have made my thoughts and my stance on this issue quite clear.
If you don't understand it then go about your merry way.

Demands? What demands?

Most libs never learn.

56695492.jpg
Pretty simple... which are you an idiot that wants a 1 million barrel tanker on open seas traveling one mile or a common sense person that knows 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land in a pipeline has less of a risk of a spill and if a spill occurs less area damaged by definitely less then 1 million barrels? Is this a very hard question to answer? Evidently it is!

Demands? What demands?

Most libs never learn.

56695492.jpg

yes, you are simple ... study that global map with tanker shipping routes I posted for you ?

or do you want me to post it again so you can run and hide again... and again, and again, and again ..

LOL

To Healthmyths:

I cannot answer to ALL of the USMB contributors spellcheck indicators. I have none. Spellcheck does not come automatically with this message board. I don't care that much about spelling accuracy on an internet venue. When I am involved in communications with mine or my own company name attached to it I usually have a secretary. You still didn't address my point that refining crude just for foreign consumption puts a higher price tag on domestic oil refining costs.

Also the rainfall information has NOTHING to do with wind/waves action in the Pacific Northwest. Those numbers are more a function of the Olympic and Vancouver Island mountains that squeeze out the available ocean moisture. The rainfall to which you refer is measured inland in places like the Olympic National Rainforest .. not any impediment to ocean navigation.

I never said you are dreaming up the information you use. You just use the wrong information for the argument you assign it value.

Fact #1 Canada is your largest supplier of oil. You only produce
approximately 7 to 9 million barrels a day, but as a country
you use approximately 18 million barrels a day.

Fact #2 You will not be subsidizing jack shit with the Keystone XL.

Just like you didn't subsidize jack shit with Keystone I or
Keystone II that have been delivering crude to Illinois and
Oklahoma for the past several years.

Those pipelines were approved by the US State Department
in 2008. TransCanada pays the entire bill for the contruction
and operation of those pipelines.

Fact #3 Keystone is strictly a mechanism to move crude to your
refineries. It's just a freaking pipeline. TransCanada does not
drill for oil, refine the oil nor do they own the oil.

They have no say whatsoever in what your oil companies who
are buying and refining the crude do with the oil.

Fact #4 It's a BIGGIE. This bullshit of every drop of refined crude is
going to be shipped to China is total unadulterated bull
shit.

Your own EIA has calculated that 80% minimum will remain
for domestic usage.

Fact #5 We have our own refineries in Canada. Many of them. We
have our own pipelines to the BC coast to ship to China.

Your country needs and wants our crude. It's that fucking
simple. :lol:

Canada is not forcing our freaking crude on you. You need it.
You buy it.

Geeze louise I am astounded daily at how much propaganda
is out there that an intelligent person like yourself hasn't
gotten a grip on the level of bullshit that's being barfed out by
the anti Keystone enviro freaks.

More questions to be answered? Put them out there.

You know Huggy, this is not rocket science. Canada has been your number one supplier of crude since 2004. That will not change because you need more than you produce.

And even if the crazies stop this pipeline in particular the crude is coming to the Gulf refineries by rail or truck.

It's strictly a matter of choosing what mechanism you trust to ship the product by.

But the crude is coming. Make no mistake about that.

Fact #1 Canada is your largest supplier of oil. You only produce
approximately 7 to 9 million barrels a day, but as a country
you use approximately 18 million barrels a day.

Fact #2 You will not be subsidizing jack shit with the Keystone XL.

Just like you didn't subsidize jack shit with Keystone I or
Keystone II that have been delivering crude to Illinois and
Oklahoma for the past several years.

Those pipelines were approved by the US State Department
in 2008. TransCanada pays the entire bill for the contruction
and operation of those pipelines.

Fact #3 Keystone is strictly a mechanism to move crude to your
refineries. It's just a freaking pipeline. TransCanada does not
drill for oil, refine the oil nor do they own the oil.

They have no say whatsoever in what your oil companies who
are buying and refining the crude do with the oil.

Fact #4 It's a BIGGIE. This bullshit of every drop of refined crude is
going to be shipped to China is total unadulterated bull
shit.

Your own EIA has calculated that 80% minimum will remain
for domestic usage.

Fact #5 We have our own refineries in Canada. Many of them. We
have our own pipelines to the BC coast to ship to China.

Your country needs and wants our crude. It's that fucking
simple. :lol:

Canada is not forcing our freaking crude on you. You need it.
You buy it.

Geeze louise I am astounded daily at how much propaganda
is out there that an intelligent person like yourself hasn't
gotten a grip on the level of bullshit that's being barfed out by
the anti Keystone enviro freaks.

More questions to be answered? Put them out there.

You know Huggy, this is not rocket science. Canada has been your number one supplier of crude since 2004. That will not change because you need more than you produce.

And even if the crazies stop this pipeline in particular the crude is coming to the Gulf refineries by rail or truck.

It's strictly a matter of choosing what mechanism you trust to ship the product by.

But the crude is coming. Make no mistake about that.

All I see and hear when the oil companies are trying to justify high prices at the pump are repairs and capacity ...repairs and capacity....repairs and capacity. No matter where the crude is coming from those are the reasons they give.

Maybe they are lying. Next it will be...what the market will bear.. we are competing with friggin China.

Their hands are tied!

How about we nationalize the domestic oil industry and get out of the international market for refined oil? We need reasons to buy American manufactured goods anyway wherever we can. Shipping and transportation costs have a huge impact on the bottom lines.

Oh nevermind...with the GOP bent on destroying the country for innaction to make Obama look bad there is no reason to hope for anything good happening. I don't care.. let the international oil co's tell us what is good for America. I'm still trying to figure out how the Saudis got to fly outta the country the day after 9/11 and all American's flights were cancelled. Most Americans get their political news from Rupert Murdoch and the Saudis anyways.. THAT fact doesn't seem to bother anyone.. Fuck it.

Forum List

Back