1 in 5 women are raped at college

Betsy Devos?

So if Title lX are not keeping women safe what good is it?

Actually, it does just fine. It throws the shitballs off campus so they can't do it again.

Here's the thing. only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell. It's not a college problem, it's an America Problem.
There is no evidence of your claim and it is absurd.

Throwing someone off campus does not mean they cannot and or will not rape someone.

The problem with the title IX witch Hunt was that it was a witch Hunt. Even if every accusation is true ( they are not all true ) the accused still has rights which the title ix witch hunts violated.

No, moron, that is why we have rules that govern criminal proceedings....that protect both the accused and the accuser and the colleges were ignoring them, you doofus.
Only 3% of rapists end up in prison.

View attachment 216626

You really think that Colleges should rely on that kind of system to get the rapists off campus?

You are quite wrong.

The chart you show does not show how many rapists end up in prison. It shows how many ACCUSED rapists end up in prison.

There is a huge difference. We also know that some accusations are proven false.

We also know that many cases are not pursued to trial do to lack of evidence which by definition means we do not KNOW if the accusations are true or false.

Your stat only works if every accusation is assumed to be true.

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?
People should be educated. Sexual predators should be punished.

As usual you sound like a moron.
I did not hear you calling for Katy Perry to be punished.

According to the legal standard she is a sexual predator.

The standard includes " forcibly kissing "

Maybe they like to be raped.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

At least Trump does not sexually assault women.
Yes he does sexually assault women. Having a guy shove his finger in their pussy are the kinds of things these 1 in 5 women experience. Trump admits to doing it and women have told how trump has forcefully less moonvees them.

Even trumps ex said he raped her.

You guys know he’s not a good man.
He never admitted to doing that.

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?

Betsy Devos?

And what good are laws against rape if they don’t deter rape. Or murder

They allow us to punish those who do

women should insist on equality so they can simply claim; you look like may be getting horny, do you mind if give you some endurance and stamina practice; for fun and practice? it really is, for your own good.

WOW! REALLY? Young ladies don't go to college, if you do you will likely be raped!! STAY HOME!

Great message for all us liberals to deliver to half of the POPULATION of the country!! So tell us, is that what you would tell YOUR daughters or granddaughters or nieces?

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?
Progressivism is the enemy of young independent women... fact
Lack of education is the enemy of society.

You should probably get one

WOW! REALLY? Young ladies don't go to college, if you do you will likely be raped!! STAY HOME!

Great message for all us liberals to deliver to half of the POPULATION of the country!! So tell us, is that what you would tell YOUR daughters or granddaughters or nieces?
Progressives do the majority of raping...

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

Yes he does sexually assault women. Having a guy shove his finger in their pussy are the kinds of things these 1 in 5 women experience. Trump admits to doing it and women have told how trump has forcefully less moonvees them.

So? Are you dumb? Naive? Gullible? Stupid? Or are you such a republican you’ll deny the obvious?

Betsy Devos?

So then so does title IX

There seems to be quite a movement not only in the U.S., but in other nations to spread the "message" that education is bad for humans if they happen to be female. It basically portrays the male of the species as gutless and unable to relate to partners who are educated equals.

So? Are you dumb? Naive? Gullible? Stupid? Or are you such a republican you’ll deny the obvious?

Unlike you I have reading comprehension skills and he admitted to know such thing.

Betsy Devos?

So then so does title IX
No it does not.

There is no establishment of truth with title ix and it is a witch hunt based solely on accusation.

It strictly and exclusively punishes the accused.

The problem is simple:
  • Women outnumber men in college.
  • They dress and act like sluts.
  • The act provocatively as sex objects.
  • They tease guys because they get off on being desired.
  • Colleges condone drunkenness and bad behavior.
Then when a guy gets the wrong signal and takes it all as an invitation and interest in sex, they slam his penis in a car door, call it assault, and try to end his career.

Your bullet points is exactly why the rape culture will contain. Victim blaming.

What a woman wears isn't the problem. Ive gotten harassed while wearing sweats and no make up before. Men are not wild cats where they have to force themselves on a woman.

Even if a woman is in the nude, a man has no right to force himself on her.
I do not defend what he said but there is no rape culture in the us.

In some eastern nation's sure but not here.

No rape culture in the US? Are you kidding. There are still men ( and unfortunately women) questioning what a woman was wearing at the time of rape. Or blaming a woman for not fighting back enough. Or blaming a woman for being too drunk.

This is all rape culture.

Then feel free to stay unarmed in one of the most violent nations in the western world. Sooner or later that will come back to bite you in the ass. I just hope I’m there to see it.

Or we could do the sensible thing and make this a less violent country by taking the guns away from the nuts.

I love the circular reasoning of gun nuts. America is the most violent nations in the western world because we let nuts have easy access to guns, so let's all go out and get more guns!

Forum List

Back