1 in 5 women are raped at college

Nobody wants to sit in class next to a gun nut.
Nobody wants to work next to a gun nut.
Nobody wants to ride to work next to a gun nut. .

You’re actually wrong. Many of us would be happy to do all three.

Additionally, as I’ve mentioned at least twice, this isn’t just about guns. It’s about knives, OC Spray and other self.defense tools. More importantly it’s about the mentality of fighting back and resisting rather than complying.

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?
1 in 5 people who go to college are Republicans. Coincidence? I think not!

So not only should conservatives be shouted down or refrained from public speaking at colleges across the country, they should be kept from attending.

Thanks for that.

Goose step much?

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?
1 in 5 people who go to college are Republicans. Coincidence? I think not!

So not only should conservatives be shouted down or refrained from public speaking at colleges across the country, they should be kept from attending.

Thanks for that.

Goose step much?
So you're saying that Conservatives don't value a college education. I guess you never go to the dentist.

You’re actually wrong. Many of us would be happy to do all three.

Additionally, as I’ve mentioned at least twice, this isn’t just about guns. It’s about knives, OC Spray and other self.defense tools. More importantly it’s about the mentality of fighting back and resisting rather than complying.

Naw, I don't want to be shot by some paranoid chick who had a crazy PMS moment on the bus to work...

Neither do the rest of us.

Again, kind of tired of the cost of your fetish.

Maybe they like to be raped.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

At least Trump does not sexually assault women.
Yes he does sexually assault women. Having a guy shove his finger in their pussy are the kinds of things these 1 in 5 women experience. Trump admits to doing it and women have told how trump has forcefully less moonvees them.

Even trumps ex said he raped her.

You guys know he’s not a good man.

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?
The enemy are the women who either don’t vote or vote republican. They deserve Betsy

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?

Betsy Devos?

So if Title lX are not keeping women safe what good is it?
And what good are laws against rape if they don’t deter rape. Or murder

Maybe they like to be raped.
This certainly seems to be the GOP/Rightwing stance.
Betsy wants women to be more responsible. If you walk home late from a party with a drunk guy what do you think is going to happen? So the girl ruined a white boys life for being a tease.

When Betsy sees a young white boy on trial for rape she empathizes with the rapist. That could be her son.

Progressivism is the enemy of young independent women... fact
What does what Betsy is doing help women? Explain how the conservative approach is better for women.

You know it takes a "special" kind of low intellect to use allegations of college rape as a reason to attack a college education or a make a political point. Yes, rest assured, you have convinced everyone that you are Trump voter.

Questioning allegation made by rape victims just to cover up the Progressive safe zones of colleges across the nation?

Is this what the Left has sunk to?
Tying rape to a college education, is that what conservatism has sunk to?

Conservatives are the only ones warning people about this.

Obviously, you are fine with it.

I suppose it is no wonder considering that Progressives and political leaders knew about Harvey Weinstein for so long, but did nothing except sing his praises anyway.

They will sink to any low to win an election cuz Harvey had lots of money to give them.

But once he backed Hillary and lost, they turned on him.

What is wrong with rich men with power? Harvey, bill Cosby and less moonves. I think it’s great that anyone who has abused their power is scared right now. And now guys will think twice before trying to force themselves on someone

Progressivism is the enemy of young independent women... fact
What does what Betsy is doing help women? Explain how the conservative approach is better for women.
It gets rid of political correctness, political correctness is evil

No she wants to restore due process.

Title IX did nothing to protect anyone.

College isn't the problem. The male attitude and mentality is. People need to raise their sons better.
One could say that better about women. They need to be raised better and taught that making false accusations is as bad or worse than rape.

The problem is simple:
  • Women outnumber men in college.
  • They dress and act like sluts.
  • The act provocatively as sex objects.
  • They tease guys because they get off on being desired.
  • Colleges condone drunkenness and bad behavior.
Then when a guy gets the wrong signal and takes it all as an invitation and interest in sex, they slam his penis in a car door, call it assault, and try to end his career.

Your bullet points is exactly why the rape culture will contain. Victim blaming.

What a woman wears isn't the problem. Ive gotten harassed while wearing sweats and no make up before. Men are not wild cats where they have to force themselves on a woman.

Even if a woman is in the nude, a man has no right to force himself on her.
I do not defend what he said but there is no rape culture in the us.

In some eastern nation's sure but not here.

Forum List

Back