1 in 10 Brits don’t know who their real fathers are

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
14205686-7091717-image-m-5_1559320645317.jpg

Are they that promiscuous? I bet this is going to throw monkey wrenches into a whole lot of family reunions.

Health boss reveals shocking statistic from DNA tests for hereditary illness- and doctors DON'T reveal truth to patients

Genetic tests are revealing one-in-10 people in the UK have a different father

Ian Cumming, chief executive of Health Education England, exposed the finding

Families currently are not told if a child has a different father

A lot more @ Genetic tests are revealing that one-in-10 people in the UK don't have the father they think they do | Daily Mail Online

Well! That's just because of the Irish! Lets see what my cabbie has to say about this! The Irish Question is explosive! The Irish Question is on everyone's mind! Their Must be a final Solution! Irish!

HaHa FnnCEO! Its like the Entire Allied Expeditionary force and their grandmothers went out for a Rape of Berlin Soviet Army Style, times 4, ahaha! Nice phrasing. Oh well.

Last edited:
To be fair ... about four million Americans irrevocably changed the gene pool of the UK during the war.

American-GIs-and-British-Women_500.jpg

Mission Accomplished, Captain America.

Are they that promiscuous? I bet this is going to throw monkey wrenches into a whole lot of family reunions.

Health boss reveals shocking statistic from DNA tests for hereditary illness- and doctors DON'T reveal truth to patients

A lot more @ Genetic tests are revealing that one-in-10 people in the UK don't have the father they think they do | Daily Mail Online
Separation due to WWII?

A society without God

Forum List

Back