Propaganda works: 1 in 3 Brits don't know trans "women" are actually men

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Are Brits just dumber than average? Or does the left's obfuscation actually work?

I know that among our leftists on this board, virtually 100% of them believe a "trans woman" IS a woman. Either that, or they can't define a woman at all. Sad.

Over a third of the population of the UK are not aware that so-called “transgender women” are in fact biological males, as campaigners accuse the LGBT movement and the legacy media of adopting “intentionally” confusing lingo to muddy the debate around transgenderism.

A survey conducted by the policy analysis firm Murray Blackburn Mackenzie (MBM) found that 35 per cent of Britons incorrectly believe a “transgender woman” was someone who was born as a biological woman or were unclear about what the term meant. The poll went on to find that there was even more confusion over the term “trans woman”, with 40 per cent of the public unable to correctly define the term.

A lot of people get confused by the terminology. But they can tell who is a man or woman by their appearance.

"Trans" simply a prefix meaning "Not a". So a "Transwoman" is "not a woman".

A lot of people might think that a guy in drag should be a "transman". But that's not how the language works.

1 in 3 Brits don't know trans "women" are actually men​

Are Brits just dumber than average? Or does the left's obfuscation actually work?
I know that among our leftists on this board, virtually 100% of them believe a "trans woman" IS a woman. Either that, or they can't define a woman at all. Sad.

Judging by Tommy Tainant, if that represents a typical Brit now, I'd say it is a combination of stupidity combined with fear of being arrested if you dare dissent with your own common sense.

Forum List

Back