Chernobyl is best HBO show ever, I just have 1 question, WHEN RUSSIANS begin TO PAY COMPILATIONS TO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Chernobyl is best HBO show ever, I just have 1 question, WHEN RUSSIANS begin TO PAY COMPILATIONS TO BELARUSIANS for the Chernobyl rain?

The Best HBO show ever, I just have 1 question, WHEN SO - CALLED RUSSIANS START TO PAY COMPILATIONS TO The BELARUSIANS, for this pure Radioactive Genocide and Holocaust ? "'How we made the Chernobyl rain'. Russian military pilots have described how they created rain clouds to protect Moscow from radioactive fallout after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster in 1986. Major Aleksei Grushin repeatedly took to the skies above Chernobyl and Belarus and used artillery shells filled with silver iodide to make rain clouds that would "wash out" radioactive particles drifting towards densely populated cities. More than 4,000 square miles of Belarus were sacrificed to save the Russian capital from the toxic radioactive material. "The wind direction was moving from west to east and the radioactive clouds were threatening to reach the highly populated areas of Moscow, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod, Yaroslavl," he told Science of Superstorms, a BBC2 documentary to be broadcast today."https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1549366/How-we-made-the-Chernobyl-rain.html

only backward juchi mongols bring upon neighbors Radioactive Holocaust, so Ukraine is saved with USA´s technologies

What I like about the series is that it depicts the Soviet leadership to be the assholes they were.

Forum List

Back