NY vs Trump Stormy Daniels case is starting to crumble

I was talking about you loons. I know the truth. Biden is owned by china.
You said "we".

Are you saying you and people like you are loons?

...and now suddenly you claim to know the truth after saying you didn't?

Looks like squirming to me.

See, this is the problem. You believe Trump put Cohen up to do this, when the testimony so far hasn’t proven anything near that.
Cohen is about as dishonest as they come. Difference between him and Trump is that Trump has money and Cohen doesn't.

As Trump ....................

Judge denies Trump move for hush money mistrial over ...

View attachment 943747
The Hill
https://thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 464935...
20 hours ago — NEW YORK — Former President Trump's hush money judge has denied the defense's demand for a mistrial over Stormy Daniels's salacious ...
They may not get a mistrial but Daniel's testimony was extremely damaging to the prosecution; And maybe it was damaging to Trump also.

I was talking about you loons. I know the truth. Biden is owned by china.
I wonder if Biden is investing in BRICS..... THEY JUST GOT 40 NEW MEMBER NATIONS. BRICS IT'S PROBABLY THE REASON THE DOLLAR IS DEVALUING SO BADLY AT THIS POINT.

Each and every case against Trump is crumbling... we have been saying this for 3 months... take the L out of lover libtards....
OVER.....

You wouldn't be laughing if you've read what the prosecution's witnesses have been saying.
The facts are finding their way to the light, and they aren't helping Braggs case whatsoever. :smoke:
you're pushing a NDA story that has no relevance to the charges, and bitching about being outed? gtfo

Thanks to an incompetent, judge on Trump's payroll.
Well the government didn't help itself by tampering with evidence..... Playing around with the folders...... Calling things classified that weren't...... And generally trying to hide facts from the case. Soooooooo

Unless the judge is also corrupt these things should have an impact on the proceedings.

Well the government didn't help itself by tampering with evidence..... Playing around with the folders...... Calling things classified that weren't...... And generally trying to hide facts from the case. Soooooooo

Unless the judge is also corrupt these things should have an impact on the proceedings.
Your right, I forgot.

Trump to Hannity: Presidents can declassify documents 'by ...​

1715179794237.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-hannity-pr...

Sep 22, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump says he could declassify documents just by "thinking" about it. Trump is facing a criminal probe into whether ...

Because the judge allowed stormy to ramble on about things that have zero to do with the charges... tainting the jury from the witness stand... its the same reason NY just overturned the Weinstein case....
WTF?
Trump claims, he never had sex with Daniels.

Forum List

Back