Major Hole In Stormy Daniels Case.....The Story Was Already Published In 2011....Why Would Trump Pay Hush Money If It Was Already Made Public?

Well, you need stop listening to the liars in the legacy media because they're being paid to feed us a line of bull shit 10 miles long.
They no longer are required to be honest to us.
It's a bit tougher to sue them for slander or libel since Obama made sure the law was changed.
The MSM lost the trust of the public many years ago.
They are correct on this....

Stormy sought to sell her Tryst with Trump story to the National Enquirer.... And apparently that is simply normal business :eek: and certainly not illegal.

Pecker hooking her lawyer up with Trump's Fixer, was not her doing....

And Cohen is the one making the hush 4 money offer....

The prosecutor needed to show Pecker knew they were breaking campaign finance law.

The 34 business fraud charges are felonies if done to HIDE the commission of another crime.....

The prosecution established the "other" crime...

Next the prosecutor has to prove that Trump was aware it was a crime...is what I am thinking...?

Seems this is the reason nobody would touch this case with a ten meter cattleprod.

You would have to assume that Trump had something to hide. But the fact is Stormy Daniels had been shopping the story around for 5 years and nobody would touch it.....because she had already sold the story to a publisher in 2011 and nobody cared. She was extorting money from Trump and he refused to pay because he knew that the word was already out.

Because it wasn't well known and he had an election coming up in a couple of weeks.

Well, you need stop listening to the liars in the legacy media because they're being paid to feed us a line of bull shit 10 miles long.
They no longer are required to be honest to us.
It's a bit tougher to sue them for slander or libel since Obama made sure the law was changed.
The MSM lost the trust of the public many years ago.

People such as her will never stop believing.
When normal people are continually fed false information and are instructed to believe no one else, because only we are real - they recognize that they are in a cult and get out.
She would be nonfunctional without the borg effect of her Cult.

It is what you are being told to believe.
It makes sense too.

after the Access Holywood audio and trump saying Stars can do anything they want to women and get away with it, even grabbing their pussy...

had just been released and Trump and his campaign could not let another scandal come out like Stormy hush money and Karen's catch and kill.

It makes sense too.

after the Access Holywood audio and trump saying Stars can do anything they want to women and get away with it, even grabbing their pussy...

had just been released and Trump and his campaign could not let another scandal come out like Stormy hush money and Karen's catch and kill.

(pats head)

This was the last indictment, I wanted or want to see in the indictment scale... I had no idea about the Civil law suit James case... So my ignorance left me surprised on that one...

And the E Jean Carroll defamation case meant nothing to me as well....

The only cases I wanted and still want to go to trial so we can get ALL of the pertinent facts, are the Georgia election conspiracy case, the Federal election subversion case, and the Classified documents case, which all will affect future elections, and presidential conduct....

Even intellectually honest Dems admit the New York trial is a farce.

Alvin is a racist.

He brought these charges because President Trump refused to kneel to BLM with Nancy in the Capitol.

Even intellectually honest Dems admit the New York trial is a farce.

Alvin is a racist.

He brought these charges because President Trump refused to kneel to BLM with Nancy in the Capitol.
I do not think it is a farce. It really did happen, there really was a cover up, and laws were really broken at the time...

however....what's done is done, he cheated in 2016, and he won in 2016, none of that is going to change...or did it really affect results enough? And this is such small potatoes when it comes to his most recent alleged crimes.... Why bother? Even if true....?

that can appear to be "piling on" for NY State, when they just convicted trump org for fraud and tax evasion, and Alan Weisselberg served time behind bars for Trump? There finally was some justice to his business, lawlessness.... ;)

Almost all of Pecker's testimony would be inadmissible in a legitimate trial.

Easily overturned on appeal.

They are correct on this....

Stormy sought to sell her Tryst with Trump story to the National Enquirer.... And apparently that is simply normal business :eek: and certainly not illegal.

Pecker hooking her lawyer up with Trump's Fixer, was not her doing....

And Cohen is the one making the hush 4 money offer....

The prosecutor needed to show Pecker knew they were breaking campaign finance law.

The 34 business fraud charges are felonies if done to HIDE the commission of another crime.....

The prosecution established the "other" crime...

Next the prosecutor has to prove that Trump was aware it was a crime...is what I am thinking...?

Remind me what the "other" established crime is.

It makes sense too.

Trump said essentially that Gold-diggers will do anything to get close to a celebrity, including committing lewd sexual acts, or putting men's hand on their pussy. E.J. Carroll was this type of woman.

And the hush money scandal, as they called it, was fake. The story was already out there since 2011. Everyone in NYC pretty much heard rumors about it long before Trump started running for president. So why would he pay hush money for something that was already public knowledge.

Trump knew nothing about the plot because Michael Cohen was behind it. Trump had Cohen on retainer, which explains the checks that he wrote. Cohen was arrested for wire-fraud, banking-fraud, and income tax evasion. He agreed to sign a false statement implicating Trump in some hush money scheme.

Trump said essentially that Gold-diggers will do anything to get close to a celebrity, including committing lewd sexual acts, or putting men's hand on their pussy. E.J. Carroll was this type of woman.

And the hush money scandal, as they called it, was fake. The story was already out there since 2011. Everyone in NYC pretty much heard rumors about it long before Trump started running for president. So why would he pay hush money for something that was already public knowledge.

Trump knew nothing about the plot because Michael Cohen was behind it. Trump had Cohen on retainer, which explains the checks that he wrote. Cohen was arrested for wire-fraud, banking-fraud, and income tax evasion. He agreed to sign a false statement implicating Trump in some hush money scheme.

Trump knew nothing about it???

Then how do you explain this...?

Forum List

Back