UCLA locks doors on conservative students, preventing them from hosting pro-Israel event: YAF

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I hope America is watching these schools and taking notes... you don't need to send your kids to any of these elite schools.... they are not the institutions they once were...
Your child will get a better education in a Jr college....

Not a good look for UCLA. If their motivations weren't clear before when they allowed pro-Palestinian pro-Hamas radicals to tear up their campus, they sure are now.

The scary part is that is UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS doing this. This is what happens when anti-Israel Arab countries buy influence in American schools.

I hope America is watching these schools and taking notes... you don't need to send your kids to any of these elite schools.... they are not the institutions they once were...
Your child will get a better education in a Jr college....
Besides the surge / invasion of illegal aliens .. I would run with these two items (among many others) in upcoming Republican campaign videos.

I sure wish I were a wealthy donor to one of these Hitler Youth schools so I could tell them to go fuck themselves.

Offering a diversity of views to speak does mean they have to provide a platform to professional agitators, hate groups etc. who’s sole purpose is to gin up outrage and hate.

This is an invited talk not a protest or informal gathering etc. Giving a platform to a notorious Islamophobe would be like giving inviting someone like Nick Fuentes to come and speak.

It takes quite a special type of person to listen to Hamas supporters calling for death to Jews while denying that is hate speech.

Quite a special one, indeed.
…or complain about “professional agitators” on the right when anti-Israel and anti-Jew organizations, and Soros, orchestrated protests at leftist colleges throughout the national and paid people to agitate.

(Do these leftists realize that they always accuse the other side of that THEY are guilty of?)

…or complain about “professional agitators” on the right when anti-Israel and anti-Jew organizations, and Soros, orchestrated protests at leftist colleges throughout the national and paid people to agitate.

(Do these leftists realize that they always accuse the other side of that THEY are guilty of?)
Yep. It astounds me how anybody could listen to all the crap being spewed by the Hitler Youth and not be utterly appalled.

They must think Sofie's Choice is a comedy.

Offering a diversity of views to speak does mean they have to provide a platform to professional agitators, hate groups etc. who’s sole purpose is to gin up outrage and hate.

This is an invited talk not a protest or informal gathering etc. Giving a platform to a notorious Islamophobe would be like giving inviting someone like Nick Fuentes to come and speak.
I thought you argued that it was ”free speech” when pro-Palestinians screamed their antisemtiic crap and spread anti-Isrsel lies. Now, when someone on the opposite side wants to tell his side of the story, you claim UCLA doesn’t owe a “platform” to an “Islamopobe”?

Yep. It astounds me how anybody could listen to all the crap being spewed by the Hitler Youth and not be utterly appalled.

They must think Sofie's Choice is a comedy.
That comedic actor, Lovitz (can’t remember his first name) just said that a group of them was yelling to turn Jews into lampshades again. Yet leftists will argue that while they might not agree with that, this falls under “free speech.”

But let an anti-JIHAD speaker want to speak, and all of a sudden it’s “we don’t give a platform to hate speech.”

The hypocrisy is astounding. The most vile smears against Jews is excused as “free speech,” yet remarks about Muslim Jihadis is silenced as “hate speech.”

That comedic actor, Lovitz (can’t remember his first name) just said that a group of them was yelling to turn Jews into lampshades again. Yet leftists will argue that while they might not agree with that, this falls under “free speech.”

But let an anti-JIHAD speaker want to speak, and all of a sudden it’s “we don’t give a platform to hate speech.”

The hypocrisy is astounding. The most vile smears against Jews is excused as “free speech,” yet remarks about Muslim Jihadis is silenced as “hate speech.”
It would be easy to write off as ignorant and naive, but it is really all quite deliberate.

They actually use the argument that Jews who protest against those who want to kill them because of their ethnicity are providing the perfect justification for just that. It's the old "they had it coming" twaddle.

What antisemitic hater did UCLA allow students to invite to give a talk?

Nazi.

What antisemitic hater did UCLA allow students to invite to give a talk?
Are you kidding me? UCLA not only allowed hundreds of Jew-haters to scream their crap, but did nothing as Jewish students had their basic constituional rights stolen. Remember that cute Jewish boy that the antisemitic agit wouldn’t allow to class?

All that was funded by antisemitic haters. They ”spoke” via their paid protestors, and it took forever until UCLA finally took action. But let someone who wants to talk about the threat of JIHAD, and UCLA takes prompt action to shut him down.

You think they should give a platform to a Nazi?

Are you kidding me? UCLA not only allowed hundreds of Jew-haters to scream their crap, but did nothing as Jewish students had their basic constituional rights stolen. Remember that cute Jewish boy that the antisemitic agit wouldn’t allow to class?

All that was funded by antisemitic haters. They ”spoke” via their paid protestors, and it took forever until UCLA finally took action. But let someone who wants to talk about the threat of JIHAD, and UCLA takes prompt action to shut him down.
Tone down the outrage a notch. UCLA also allowed the paid (since you are insisting they are all paid) pro-Israel protesters free rein to protest as well. They cancel each other out if you want to view it that way. It is also irrelevant, because none of them are invited speakers.

Two questions:

Do you support UCLA giving a platform to a divisive speaker representing a hate group? Yes or no?

Is that what we need at this time?
Further inflaming tensions when antisemitism and Islamophobia are at record highs?

You think they should give a platform to a Nazi?

Tone down the outrage a notch. UCLA also allowed the paid (since you are insisting they are all paid) pro-Israel protesters free rein to protest as well. They cancel each other out if you want to view it that way. It is also irrelevant, because none of them are invited speakers.

Two questions:

Do you support UCLA giving a platform to a divisive speaker representing a hate group? Yes or no?

Is that what we need at this time?
Further inflaming tensions when antisemitism and Islamophobia are at record highs?
Antisemitism IS at record high, and UCLA IS giving them a platform.

The only ones being denied a platform are the targets of their hatred.

Forum List

Back