Kristi Noem is right!!!

I had mine surgically removed. :cheers2:

The Princess Poodie laughs in your general direction.
View attachment 943873

Your posts stated vicious. Thats a defined term.

Why on earth would I waste money on that?Besides I am busy reading about Napoleon and early Chinese empires.

Why? Did Biden blast Commander in the face with a shotgun on the front lawn?
Hell no, he kept a dog that bit as you claim you do for your poodle.

MAGAs are the scum devoid of human decency. They defend Donald for stealing money from cancer kids.
I have never done that. I am very decent. I even am against presidents who allow a vicious dog to keep biting agents for 9 full months.

I had mine surgically removed. :cheers2:

The Princess Poodie laughs in your general direction.
View attachment 943873

Your posts stated vicious. Thats a defined term.

Why on earth would I waste money on that?Besides I am busy reading about Napoleon and early Chinese empires.

Why? Did Biden blast Commander in the face with a shotgun on the front lawn?
if you wouldnt have said the psycho world stuff,, and then just said I guess I got it wrong when I showed you proof this could have gone a different way and you wouldnt look like a fucking idiot,,

let this be a lesson to you,,

and dont bother with the THANK YOU,,

Nope, sunshine. You are held responsible for your scummery here and always will be. I am glad the Dems ran you out. Such a bad person you became. Why?
You are begging. You are scum. And you show no inclination to change. I used to be a Democrat but no longer. You still are one.

You are begging. You are scum. And you show no inclination to change. I used to be a Democrat but no longer. You still are one.
so good that you acknowledge you have gone to the dark side. I am registered to GOP and still vote across party lines. But that may change as MAGA darkens the soul of America.

Hell no, he kept a dog that bit as you claim you do for your poodle.
Can you translate that into English, please?

if you wouldnt have said the psycho world stuff,, and then just said I guess I got it wrong when I showed you proof this could have gone a different way and you wouldnt look like a fucking idiot,,

let this be a lesson to you,,

and dont bother with the THANK YOU,,
Pro-tip spelling and punctuation make it harder to find out you're a Russobot.

Well, according to you, the dog should have died...there...on the spot...with Excedrin Headache .357.

So you must have lived with regret all your life....right?
When the dog bit me, I was still a Democrat. But you forgive the dog I gather.

so good that you acknowledge you have gone to the dark side. I am registered to GOP and still vote across party lines. But that may change as MAGA darkens the soul of America.
You registered as a GOP and you whine about me? You talk as if you are on the dark side.

Can you translate that into English, please?

Pro-tip spelling and punctuation make it harder to find out you're a Russobot.
I understand you plead not guilty of understanding English.

Forum List

Back