Kristi Noem is right!!!

Don't worry, we will see her talking in some media and she will be resurrected. The Biden story is current and his dog got away attacking 24 secret service guys.
The dog “got away”?

I would ask you to listen to yourself but senility prevents you from understanding just how fucked in the head you sound.

IT would be like saying the dog “got away” with shitting on the lawn....it is what dogs do. Humans, most of us anyway--not you, have bigger brains and many even know how to use them. We don’t have to resort to primal instincts. But some, like yourself and Noem and anyone else who is sticking up for this grotesque woman, have simply not evolved.

Her state never had over 700 CV19 patients and it was wide open.
Her state also has a little over 700 people. (that was sarcasm by the way).
Why do you protect dogs if you are not a dog?
Because I have a brain and really don’t want to see dogs get murdered. I know you get off on such a thing but most of us don’t.
Why don't you protect humans?
Are you suggesting humans should be taken to the gravel pit and “pay the price” if they misbehave?

Wow...you’re sick.

No, once you brag about shooting dogs in the US, your political career is over.
If you owned her book, as I own it, you would never claim she bragged. She was very upset and fearful the dog would attack her children.

Question for you. Do you intend to lament that Biden allowed his dog Commander to attack 24 agents before he shuffled his vicious dog off to other places?

Commander, the Biden family's second German shepherd in the White House, bit people in at least two dozen episodes the agency recorded between October 2022 and July 2023, the newly released documents show.Feb 22, 2024

Biden's dog bit Secret Service agents about 24 times, new ...​

Culling is not murder.... In fact you should look into American Indian culture a little bit more you'll find the Culling It's a long standing tradition with them.
And you agree with the practice?

How many dogs have you personally killed? IF the answer is “none"--why not?

The dog “got away”?

I would ask you to listen to yourself but senility prevents you from understanding just how fucked in the head you sound.

IT would be like saying the dog “got away” with shitting on the lawn....it is what dogs do. Humans, most of us anyway--not you, have bigger brains and many even know how to use them. We don’t have to resort to primal instincts. But some, like yourself and Noem and anyone else who is sticking up for this grotesque woman, have simply not evolved.
Biden's crime is far worse. Biden's dog commander in about 9 months time bit 24 agents and what the hell did Biden do for those 9 months. He let his dog bite more agents. But that works out fine so far as you are concerned. When you post, why do you constantly insult?

But yet when it is Biden's dog biting many agents, you seem to me to defend Biden.

He did not reply to me about race. He got pissed somebody said George Floyd. Why are you here lying even more than earlier?

Here is George Floyd.

392.jpg
You are a dementiac now trolling.

Tell us why it pleases you that for 9 months Biden's dog bit agents?

Her state also has a little over 700 people. (that was sarcasm by the way).

Because I have a brain and really don’t want to see dogs get murdered. I know you get off on such a thing but most of us don’t.

Are you suggesting humans should be taken to the gravel pit and “pay the price” if they misbehave?

Wow...you’re sick.
I understand you must use sarcasm since that is as good as it gets for you.
Biden's dog bit 24 agents over a 9 month period. But you do not say the dogs were wrong to be kept at the White house. I am suggesting you defend humans a lot more than you do. Dogs who bite in many areas of the USA will be put to death and nothing you say has stopped it.

You do not define my points made here.

Kristi Noem rehomed that dog she later killed. She took it believing she could cure it of it being vicious. She was not able to do it and guarantee her kids would not be bitten.
I clarify your idiocy. No, she did not. She took it to kill it. Bob, she likes killing.

I have been bit by a Dog and I was only guilty of riding my bike as a teen. I have still not killed any dogs. What do you propose Biden should have done with his vicious dog for the 9 months he let it keep biting agents of the Secret Service?

I have no soul, ask I am 2. :wink:
I had mine surgically removed. :cheers2:

In many areas of the US your dog would have been killed by now.
The Princess Poodie laughs in your general direction.
attachment1676050911427.jpg

whats it feel like to be a stupid mother fucker??
Your posts stated vicious. Thats a defined term.

If you owned her book, as I own it, you would never claim she bragged. She was very upset and fearful the dog would attack her children.
Why on earth would I waste money on that?Besides I am busy reading about Napoleon and early Chinese empires.

Question for you. Do you intend to lament that Biden allowed his dog Commander to attack 24 agents before he shuffled his vicious dog off to other places?
Why? Did Biden blast Commander in the face with a shotgun on the front lawn?

I understand you must use sarcasm since that is as good as it gets for you.
Biden's dog bit 24 agents over a 9 month period. But you do not say the dogs were wrong to be kept at the White house. I am suggesting you defend humans a lot more than you do. Dogs who bite in many areas of the USA will be put to death and nothing you say has stopped it.
:cuckoo:

I have been bit by a Dog and I was only guilty of riding my bike as a teen. I have still not killed any dogs.

Well, according to you, the dog should have died...there...on the spot...with Excedrin Headache .357.

So you must have lived with regret all your life....right?

Forum List

Back