Kristi Noem is right!!!

When the dog bit me, I was still a Democrat. But you forgive the dog I gather.

Wow...lots of nonsense there.

So you say that a dog bit you as you were riding your bike as a teen. But you have also said that you--as a teen (lol)--were a democrat. Okay...it’s clear you’re just making shit up now but I’m not going to stop you.

Looking back on this incident...do you think you should have gotten off your bike and shot the dog dead?

If not..why not?

So your answer will have to be “yes” at this point to save face. I just want to see you answer it since you’ve already reached the point of no return on this.

----

Again, nobody forces Trump supporters to assume these postures of abject stupidity as Robert W has. Culters are going to cult however....this is just the ugly flower of being in one--he has to now say that he regrets not murdering a dog.

Wow...lots of nonsense there.

So you say that a dog bit you as you were riding your bike as a teen. But you have also said that you--as a teen (lol)--were a democrat. Okay...it’s clear you’re just making shit up now but I’m not going to stop you.

Looking back on this incident...do you think you should have gotten off your bike and shot the dog dead?

If not..why not?

So your answer will have to be “yes” at this point to save face. I just want to see you answer it since you’ve already reached the point of no return on this.

----

Again, nobody forces Trump supporters to assume these postures of abject stupidity as Robert W has. Culters are going to cult however....this is just the ugly flower of being in one--he has to now say that he regrets not murdering a dog.
Yes your posts come with lots of nonsense. My family was Democrats and I was their son. I voted only for Democrats including Jimmy Carter. It was his shit that caused me to question Democrats.

I was not armed when the dog bit me. I have not killed any dogs. Were I Biden with a dog that for 9 months bit agents, I definitely would not have accepted that as you have.

Show me the law declaring protecting oneself from a vicious dog is murder?

The blame, of course, and legally, if the law permits it. He should have given the money back out of his own money.
We are discussing the times when you paid workers to work for you and would it make you guilty if they committed crimes. Wake up.

Yes your posts come with lots of nonsense. My family was Democrats and I was their son. I voted only for Democrats including Jimmy Carter. It was his shit that caused me to question Democrats.
LOL... you said you were a teenager. No teenager is this much of a zealot. Stop pretending otherwise. You’re only making yourself look worse.
I was not armed when the dog bit me.
Okay...if you were...would you have shot and killed the dog? That’s it...simple question.

And you agree with the practice?

How many dogs have you personally killed? IF the answer is “none"--why not?
I'm not a farmer..... And I certainly have never had to live a subsistence life like many of our indigenous peoples have even in modern times.

I kept my Labrador retriever alive even though he was 13 years old and full of tumors because I couldn't bear the thought of putting him down. I finally realized I was keeping him alive more for myself than for him.

You could hit my foot with a sledgehammer and not get a tear out of my eye. But I cried for a month after putting the dog down. So yes I think I would probably look very hard for an alternative..... There are people out there that will take difficult dogs in fact they specialize in it.

What is noticeable is all the heat that came from the right on this one. All in all I would say it didn't do much to help her chances nationally.

Jo

And you agree with the practice?

How many dogs have you personally killed? IF the answer is “none"--why not?
I'm not a farmer..... And I certainly have never had to live a subsistence life like many of our indigenous peoples have even in modern times.

I kept my Labrador retriever alive even though he was 13 years old and full of tumors because I couldn't bear the thought of putting him down. I finally realized I was keeping him alive more for myself than for him.

You could hit my foot with a sledgehammer and not get a tear out of my eye. But I cried for a month after putting the dog down. So yes I think I would probably look very hard for an alternative..... There are people out there that will take difficult dogs, in fact they specialize in it.

You could hit my foot with a sledgehammer and not get a tear out of my eye. But I cried for a month after putting the dog down. So yes I think I would probably look very hard for an alternative..... There are people out there that will take difficult dogs in fact they specialize in it.

What is noticeable is all the heat that came from the right on this one. All in all I would say it didn't do much to help her chances nationally.

Jo
Tell Robert W that. He is celebrating the murder of a puppy.

You could hit my foot with a sledgehammer and not get a tear out of my eye. But I cried for a month after putting the dog down. So yes I think I would probably look very hard for an alternative..... There are people out there that will take difficult dogs, in fact they specialize in it.
Oh he cut out your part of the reply he did not want read again. I have her book. I know she was pained to kill that dog. It first killed animals. Then it bit her. She was very protective of her children. And Democrats can't stand moms that protect their own children.

LOL... you said you were a teenager. No teenager is this much of a zealot. Stop pretending otherwise. You’re only making yourself look worse.

Okay...if you were...would you have shot and killed the dog? That’s it...simple question.
No because at that point I was around homes and shooting where there are homes is not smart to do. Would you have shot the dog?

Eh, I don’t see tubby Democrats cutting back on cheeseburgers, pork ribs or hot wings, the phony outrage over killing a useless dog is childish.

It’s no wonder liberal women treat liberal men like pussies.. 😄

Eh, I don’t see tubby Democrats cutting back on cheeseburgers, pork ribs or hot wings, the phony outrage over killing a useless dog is childish.

It’s no wonder liberal women treat liberal men like pussies.. 😄
They only use the term Liberal to try to persuade the stupid people that they really are liberal. But they are actually honest to god Authoritarians. Spread the word.

Authoritarians love to talk about them killing babies. They defend it daily.

So you never heard of teens being as their family is or was in my case by saying they were Democrats. So your children are republicans?

No because at that point I was around homes and shooting where there are homes is not smart to do.
So you were just going to let this wild dog run around biting people???? Doesn’t sound very responsible. So you’ve always been scum. Good to know.
Would you have shot the dog?
No.

I would have done what every other sane person in the nation would have done...called animal control.

Forum List

Back