Kristi Noem is right!!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Today my book by Kristi Noem arrived. I have so far listened to Chapter. First about me. I have personally been involved with CA politics. I spent 3 years as a director of the CA Association of Realtors. We kicked off meetings by masses of reading material provided to us by our staff. We, those of us who cared, read every word. We put thought into many issues. We were going to vote in a meeting on all issues. So we had to prepare. Sure we varied. Some were Republicans and some Democrats. We pretty much stuck to our own party. Kristi tells how she got into politics. And she did not want to be told what to do. She would get papers for every vote telling her how to vote. She refused to follow directions. Reading Chapter 1 has awarded me with more admiration of her than I expected. Her book is very well worth reading and not focused on crap the way our news media focused. They tried to make her look bad. She is a great addition to this nation's politics.
  • The New York Times bestselling author, governor of South Dakota, and former congresswoman tells eye-opening stories of DC dysfunction, shares lessons from leading her state through unprecedented challenge, and explains how we seize this moment to move America forward.

And, the full context of the dog incident. Not the msm version with little context to the facts.
That dog was a proven serious problem for livestock and family.

It is not the killing of the dog as much as her thinking that putting that in a book was a good idea that is troublesome.
Poor Judgement, Conservatives have to know better.
Plus, the whole North Korea thing.
She will not be the VP candidate.

It is not the killing of the dog as much as her thinking that putting that in a book was a good idea that is troublesome.
Agreed. Though I did like some of her South Dakota commercials.

She loves Kim Jong almost as much as Trump does. Here is a picture of them togetehr:

1715113239440.png

I don't think she will be a VP candidate either. In an interview, she told about the dog incident
and wanted to get ahead of the blowback by the msm. She wasn't running from it, and she
gave context to the incident. It certainly is a different story than what the msm is spinning.

And, the full context of the dog incident. Not the msm version with little context to the facts.
That dog was a proven serious problem for livestock and family.
She was not the first owner. The previous owner could not control the dog. Kristi had experience training dogs. She shot this dog after it kept biting people. Imagine had Biden put a stop to his dog biting and did not screw off for 24 to be bitten. A lot of SS men would sure love not to get bit by the Biden dog.

it wasnt a puppy and it doesnt meet the definition of murder,,

buy a dictionary for fucks sake,,
You should listen to yourself defending this puppy murderer.

I know you’ll answer “yes, of course” but I want to make you write it for all the world to see....

If you had been in her shoes, would you have blown the dog’s brains out?

Forum List

Back