Kristi Noem is right!!!

Her state never had over 700 CV19 patients and it was wide open.
Why do you protect dogs if you are not a dog? Why don't you protect humans?
Old dude bob.

Her state had 268,000+ cases of COVID with about 4,000 that died.

Old dude bob.

Her state had 268,000+ cases of COVID with about 4,000 that died.
700 in the hospital at the max. I believe I said all of that earlier. She did not shut down her state. Check out the figures for CA and for NY state.

700 in the hospital at the max. I believe I said all of that earlier. She did not shut down her state. Check out the figures for CA and for NY state.
Her state had the highest per capita death rate of all the plains states.

Her state had 3,190 as of 3/2023.

Her state had a higher per capita death rate than all the surrounding ones.
Thanks for using what I posted here. Let's test your thinking. So states with higher per capita rates were worse than hers?

It is called following the leader. And you think you are the leader.
bob, dumb is even asking this.

So, states with higher per capita rates were worse than hers? Are states with a higher murder rate per capita safer than states with lower rates?

So, what is your dumb point then.

bob, dumb is even asking this.

So, states with higher per capita rates were worse than hers? Are states with a higher murder rate per capita safer than states with lower rates?

So, what is your dumb point then.
You did not get it and to speak frankly, I figured you would not get it.

I’m sure you’ll still admire her (probably more) when she details murdering her puppy in a gravel pit instead of calling animal control (like a sane person would).
There is no calling “animal control” out in the country you dolt. Dog is actively attacking animals and people, she had to put it down. If it attacked a child you would be blaming her.

There is no calling “animal control” out in the country you dolt. Dog is actively attacking animals and people, she had to put it down. If it attacked a child you would be blaming her.
Shut up, you biased old fool. She could have rehomed it easily. She likes killing.

Forum List

Back