Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

1716006010365.png

"Justice Alito, in a statement to The New York Times, denied any personal involvement with the flying of the flag, attributing it to his wife, Martha-Ann Alito.

According to Alito, the flag was a reaction to provocative and insulting yard signs posted by neighbors, rather than a political statement.

“I had no involvement whatsoever in the flying of the flag,” Alito told the Times. “It was briefly placed by Mrs. Alito in response to a neighbor’s use of objectionable and personally insulting language on yard signs.”

I like Justice Alito!:up:
It doesn’t matter.

He should be forced to recuse in any case involving Trump

View attachment 950641

View attachment 950644

New York Times: Another controversial flag spotted outside a Samuel Alito property
The New York Times doubles down on stupid...heh

The insurrectionist flag which celebrates that evil insurrectionist...George Washington. Lol

The flag was designed in 1775 by Colonel Joseph Reed, Washington’s personal secretary at the time, and was specifically commissioned by Washington himself. It evoked a New Hampshire riot against British tree regulations.

1716434706631.png

So his wife supposedly flew the flag upside down because of a dispute with NEIGHBORS?

Clearly Alito will say anything to justify his bullshit and his rulings should be seen in that light
Two homes, two flags. I think we know how he will vote on things now.

Forum List

Back