Latest Biden whopper: “I’m a lifetime member of the NAACP”.

Why hasn't the NAACP given Sleepy Joe a complementary lifetime membership card? He has supported their extremist liberal views for many years, no?

Lou Farrakhan should make him an honorary black muslim as well, and H Rap Brown should make him an honorary black panther.

Why can’t Biden be a lifetime member of the NAACP?

The panic is coming in waves now. :laughing0301:

LYING is the democrat's native language. But I don't his lifelong democrat mentor would approve of that ridiculous lie.

quote-i-shall-never-fight-in-the-armed-forces-with-a-negro-by-my-side-rather-i-should-die-robe...jpg

Maybe because Biden's a racist who has been buddies with guys in the Klan and says you ain't black unless you vote for him.

Biden has also served as Vice President to the first black President and has named the first black Vice President and first female black Supreme Court Justice

Before or after he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle?

Fact Check: An Alleged Biden Quote Claims He Once Said ...

1716044285411.png

Yahoo News Canada
https://ca.news.yahoo.com › fact-check-alleged-biden-q...
Feb 8, 2024 — Claim: U.S. President Joe Biden. Get info without leaving the page. once said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" in ...

Biden made the remark in 1977, when he was a U.S. senator representing Delaware. He was voicing his views on busing as part of a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing about the subject (bolded for emphasis):

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.

You say I am throwing the brick. I am not as good at analogies and homilies as all of you are, but I think pushing busing in a way in which it goes beyond the constitutional mandates is like throwing a bus through the civil rights window. I think it has repercussions that are extensive in terms of the ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax system.

The democrats in this forum believes whatever the democrat leadership tells them. They lack the intellect to ask whether or not it is true.

Remember, this is a group that think women have penises, so anything is possible.

The democrats in this forum believes whatever the democrat leadership tells them. They lack the intellect to ask whether or not it is true.

Remember, this is a group that think women have penises, so anything is possible.
Why wouldn’t it be true that Biden is a lifetime member of the NAACP?
You claim it is a “whopper”
Have any proof that he is not?

Why wouldn’t it be true that Biden is a lifetime member of the NAACP?
Have any proof that he is not?

If a leading liberal pressure group like NAACP gives out lifetime memberships, why shouldn't they give one to Sleepy Joe after so many years.

But it is a bald faced lie for Biden to imply that he has been a member of this outfit his entire life.

If a leading liberal pressure group like NAACP gives out lifetime memberships, why shouldn't they give one to Sleepy Joe after so many years.

But it is a bald faced lie for Biden to imply that he has been a member of this outfit his entire life.

Where did Biden ever claim to be a member his entire life?
Do you know what a lifetime membership is?
Means the rest of your life not your whole life

12 years and not a peep from any NAACP member, disputing Biden's claim.

Forum List

Back