Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

They do have the right to vote for whomever they choose, but the fact remains the country is in the he state it's in right now because of their foolishness.

"Be ye wise as serpents and harmless as doves" -- Jesus

The exact opposite is true. But I agree with those words of Jesus, 100%!

In fact, he warned about deception in the latter days. He also warned about wolves in sheep's clothing.

I'm not going to argue this with you, though. So that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Nope. I vote for the candidate I think is the best. It's not more complicated than that.
Still a protest vote. When that elephant eared midget ran in 1992 and 1996, we got stuck with the Hill and Bill show for eight long excruciating years. Thank G-d Newt was able to wrest the House from the Democrats. Imagine had Perot not run in 1996, a Dole Whitehouse along with a GOP congress in full control?

Still a protest vote.
What am I protesting against by choosing the best candidate? I guess you could say I'm protesting against all the candidates I didn't vote for, but you could say that about any vote.

When that elephant eared midget ran in 1992 and 1996, we got stuck with the Hill and Bill show for eight long excruciating years. Thank G-d Newt was able to wrest the House from the Democrats. Imagine had Perot not run in 1996, a Dole Whitehouse along with a GOP congress in full control?
Those elections are two of the best case studies for why we need ranked choice voting.

Last edited:
Still a protest vote. When that elephant eared midget ran in 1992 and 1996, we got stuck with the Hill and Bill show for eight long excruciating years. Thank G-d Newt was able to wrest the House from the Democrats. Imagine had Perot not run in 1996, a Dole Whitehouse along with a GOP congress in full control?
so if i see satan and dracula running for office i am just supposed to pick one just because?....i am protesting if i dont want to vote for evil?...

so if i see satan and dracula running for office i am just supposed to pick one just because?....i am protesting if i dont want to vote for evil?...
What's it say about our state of affairs when voting for the best candidate is taken as an act of defiance?

Never happen. RCV guarantees permanent far Left rule. Is that what you really want, Komrade?
???

Well, ranked choice voting would have prevented Clinton's victory, in each of those elections. It does away with the spoiler effect. With RCV, in '92, Perot would have never "taken votes away" from Bush Sr. (ie most Perot voters would have ranked Bush above Clinton). Bush Sr. would have won and a Clinton dynasty averted.

Where are you getting the idea that it guarantees far Left rule? I know the major parties are slamming it hard, but have you looked at it yourself? There's nothing partisan about it.

What's it say about our state of affairs when voting for the best candidate is taken as an act of defiance?

Again, your talk does not match up with you and your mushy-middle rat-pack always rushing to join in and add trash to negative President Trump postings. Yet you rats can’t be found on any Obiden garbage? Other than a token “if you can bring it to a Court, shrug” or other. Something is way off? You GaterMac cheese heads don’t fool me.

Again, your talk does not match up with you and your mushy-middle rat-pack always rush to join in and add trash to negative President Trump postings. Yet you rats cant be found on any Obiden garbage? Other than a token “if you can bring it to a Court, shrug” or other. Something is way off? You GaterMac cheese heads don’t fool me.
You need an editor.

???

Well, ranked choice voting would have prevented Clinton's victory, in each of those elections. It does away with the spoiler effect. With RCV, in '92, Perot would have never "taken votes away" from Bush Sr. (ie most Perot voters would have ranked Bush above Clinton). Bush Sr. would have won and a Clinton dynasty averted.

Where are you getting the idea that it guarantees far Left rule? I know the major parties are slamming it hard, but have you looked at it yourself? There's nothing partisan about it.

no time for that BS. In AK and Maine all it’s done is elect Demwitted baboons with the good guy who was winning round 1, losing later? I won’t look into it now. I have a country to save right now or a WAR to fight.//

Forum List

Back