Republican drinking in the committee room.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Investigate whether drinking played role in chaotic House hearing, senior Democrat Jamie Raskin says

“There was drinking going on in the hearing room on the Republican side,” he told The Hill.

“You had a bunch of members who had skipped legislative votes yesterday in order to go to Donald Trump’s trial...I don’t even want to imagine how much drinking was taking place on the train or up in New York,” he said.

“And these members came back out of control. And the chairman did not rein them in, and the institution pays the price.”

More reprehensible behavior from the republican party. Why would they think this was OK?

Do any of you guy drink on the job? I know I don't/didn't (
I'm retired).

If the investigation shows they were what should be done?

Investigate whether drinking played role in chaotic House hearing, senior Democrat Jamie Raskin says

“There was drinking going on in the hearing room on the Republican side,” he told The Hill.

“You had a bunch of members who had skipped legislative votes yesterday in order to go to Donald Trump’s trial...I don’t even want to imagine how much drinking was taking place on the train or up in New York,” he said.

“And these members came back out of control. And the chairman did not rein them in, and the institution pays the price.”

More reprehensible behavior from the republican party. Why would they think this was OK?

I'm retired).

and in other news Dems were caught nailing each other in the ass in the Senate building ..

The Republicans in Congress are all over 21, so the 21st Amendment guarantees them the right to indulge in adult beverages.

What's the matter with you libs?

I'm retired).

Raskin may be the worst person in the country.

Forum List

Back