Zogby Poll: Biden underperforming with black voters MORE than Obama and Clinton did

"Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks!"

trump didn't push through anything. Corey Booker did that. Meanwhile trump was putting racist judges on benches. The world was different in 1994. These people who weren't born to see what crack did will not understand why I can vote for Biden. And while the racists want to talk about the crime bill, that same man served as vice president with the only black or non white president in history. That's the president who trump wanted to see proof that he was born in America.

trump hasn't done shit for us but repeat stats. Fuck him. I'm voting for Biden.
What racist judge has Trump put on the bench? The truth is...despite all the hand wringing and teeth gnashing by the left...Trump has put moderate judges on the Supreme Court something Barack Obama NEVER did! Every chance Barry had a chance to seat a Justice...he made sure that it was one that was FAR left in ideology!

Yep, who knew an old white guy who is also a racist from his past comments wouldn't enthuse black voters! I don't think picking a black female VP is really gonna help him ENOUGH to beat Trump either seeing how Trump has almost doubled his support among black voters according to the poll.

The brothers like Trump because how he roles man. That and the demonicrats overplayed the joker, the party needs to be terminated.

trump didn't push through anything. Corey Booker did that. Meanwhile trump was putting racist judges on benches. The world was different in 1994. These people who weren't born to see what crack did will not understand why I can vote for Biden. And while the racists want to talk about the crime bill, that same man served as vice president with the only black or non white president in history. That's the president who trump wanted to see proof that he was born in America.

Yeah that's the guy who referred to Barack Obama as "story book"?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

That's your guy that "loves" blacks!

Say, isn't that Obama guy the Kenyan posing as a POTUS early 2000s or so? I just know he pussified a base and made them victims. And have you seen him throw a baseball?

Here we go with some alt right bullshit from brietbart.

trump won't be getting 14 percent of the black vote. Funny how suddenly polls count. Biden is beating trump in almost every poll. Come election day not many blacks are going to be voting to maintain symbols of the confederacy.
So blacks are going to go to the polls and elect the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? The legislation that single handedly put more blacks in prison than any other piece of legislation ever passed? Are they REALLY that clueless, IM2? :)

So blacks are going to vote for a man who doesn't care about police brutality against a black man? Are you really that clueless?

What's REALLY brutal treatment, BB...getting harmed resisting arrest...or being sentenced to a long sentence in prison for a relatively minor crime because of the Clinton Crime Bill? Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks! So I ask again...why would a black person vote for the person that wrote the Senate version of the legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other laws ever passed in America when the guy he's running against helped FREE blacks unjustly incarcerated? If Malcolm X were alive today he'd be calling Joe Biden out for what he is...a white liberal who could care less about blacks other than their votes to keep himself in power!

Every republican but one voted for that bill.

How many Republicans WROTE that bill, Bulldog? Joe Biden did! He OWNS that and it's time he was held to account for the tens of thousands of black people who's lives were ruined by it! If the main stream media was honest with black America Joe Biden would NOT be the Democratic candidate right now!

Doesn't matter who wrote it. They wouldn't have voted for it if they didn't agree with what it said. It was a bad bill that had lots of unforseen consequences, but that is what the country thought we needed at the time. That wsn't any one person's fault. It was our fault.
It doesn't matter who wrote it? Seriously? It doesn't matter that Joe Biden wrote the Senate version? You on the left claim that Biden's record is important but then want to ignore the parts of that record that show who Joe Biden really is! He's not a champion of black Americans! He's the guy that agreed with Hillary Clinton that they were "Super Predators" and needed to be locked away for long stretches of time in prisons! He's the guy who sat down and wrote the legislation that incarcerated two generations of black Americans before Donald Trump got prison reform passed to change what Biden and Clinton had done! Yet you on the left have the nerve to claim that Trump is a racist and that Biden isn't? It's laughable!

Again, look at the vote. If Biden is so bad because of that one bill, then you should easily be able to show how the right opposed him. Otherwise, it was just a bad mistake that both sides made. It's not like he could have made the Republicans vote for something they opposed, is it? That's where the country was at that time, and that vote count proves it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What racist judge has Trump put on the bench? The truth is...despite all the hand wringing and teeth gnashing by the left...Trump has put moderate judges on the Supreme Court something Barack Obama NEVER did! Every chance Barry had a chance to seat a Justice...he made sure that it was one that was FAR left in ideology!
I said he put racist judges on the bench and that is what he did.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

trump is a racist. You can try as you might but I won't be voting republican and USMB is a large part of the reason why. Obama apparently didn't take offense to what Biden said and your brining it up isn't going to make me vote for trump.

Yep, who knew an old white guy who is also a racist from his past comments wouldn't enthuse black voters! I don't think picking a black female VP is really gonna help him ENOUGH to beat Trump either seeing how Trump has almost doubled his support among black voters according to the poll.

The brothers like Trump because how he roles man. That and the demonicrats overplayed the joker, the party needs to be terminated.
According to that poll 86 percent of us can't stand trump. trump will be lucky to get 10 percent of the black vote. It's funny how suddenly polls count.

trump is a racist. You can try as you might but I won't be voting republican and USMB is a large part of the reason why. Obama apparently didn't take offense to what Biden said and your brining it up isn't going to make me vote for trump.
Trump is an American patriot.

trump won't be getting 14 percent of the black vote. Funny how suddenly polls count. Biden is beating trump in almost every poll. Come election day not many blacks are going to be voting to maintain symbols of the confederacy.
So blacks are going to go to the polls and elect the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? The legislation that single handedly put more blacks in prison than any other piece of legislation ever passed? Are they REALLY that clueless, IM2? :)

So blacks are going to vote for a man who doesn't care about police brutality against a black man? Are you really that clueless?

What's REALLY brutal treatment, BB...getting harmed resisting arrest...or being sentenced to a long sentence in prison for a relatively minor crime because of the Clinton Crime Bill? Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks! So I ask again...why would a black person vote for the person that wrote the Senate version of the legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other laws ever passed in America when the guy he's running against helped FREE blacks unjustly incarcerated? If Malcolm X were alive today he'd be calling Joe Biden out for what he is...a white liberal who could care less about blacks other than their votes to keep himself in power!

How many Republicans WROTE that bill, Bulldog? Joe Biden did! He OWNS that and it's time he was held to account for the tens of thousands of black people who's lives were ruined by it! If the main stream media was honest with black America Joe Biden would NOT be the Democratic candidate right now!

Doesn't matter who wrote it. They wouldn't have voted for it if they didn't agree with what it said. It was a bad bill that had lots of unforseen consequences, but that is what the country thought we needed at the time. That wsn't any one person's fault. It was our fault.
It doesn't matter who wrote it? Seriously? It doesn't matter that Joe Biden wrote the Senate version? You on the left claim that Biden's record is important but then want to ignore the parts of that record that show who Joe Biden really is! He's not a champion of black Americans! He's the guy that agreed with Hillary Clinton that they were "Super Predators" and needed to be locked away for long stretches of time in prisons! He's the guy who sat down and wrote the legislation that incarcerated two generations of black Americans before Donald Trump got prison reform passed to change what Biden and Clinton had done! Yet you on the left have the nerve to claim that Trump is a racist and that Biden isn't? It's laughable!

Again, look at the vote. If Biden is so bad because of that one bill, then you should easily be able to show how the right opposed him. Otherwise, it was just a bad mistake that both sides made. It's not like he could have made the Republicans vote for something they opposed, is it? That's where the country was at that time, and that vote count proves it.

Nobody on the right FORCED Joe Biden to write that legislation, Bulldog! It's where HE was at that time! What's ludicrous is how you on the left will declare that Trump is a racist because he wouldn't rent to blacks in certain areas of NYC back in the 1970's when that was what everyone else was doing...only to then turn around and declare that Joe Biden isn't a racist for writing the Clinton Crime bill twenty years LATER that put two generations of black people in prison at unheard of numbers!

So do you want to explain how that works?

I said he put racist judges on the bench and that is what he did.
I asked what racist judge you're referring to and you get vague as hell...why is that, IM2? Because you don't actually have anything that proves any of the Trump appointees are racists? What you "said" was just another one of your many lies then? Noted...

So according to Joe Biden...the only blacks that America should elect are the articulate, bright, CLEAN, nice looking, ones? Sounds to me like Joe only likes "Oreos", IM2! That's storybook, man! None of those dread lock wearing...Ebonics talking..."street" negroes...right, IM2!

Missed in the absolute clusterfuck that was the Trump administration's response to COVID-19 and all the Bravo Sierra that came after...is what happened on Super Tuesday. I know. A political lifetime ago. Biden runs the table that day. Because, quite frankly, he carried the African-American vote. And the corner is turned. Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar are all gone within a week. Game, set, match. And you want to hark back to a 1994 crime bill? Yikes. USA's eternal "War on Drugs" ring a bell for you?

So yes. I believe African-Americans will go to the polls for Joe Biden. What have they got to lose? (by voting for Trump)...given the last couple of months?..a lot.
A 1994 crime bill that incarcerated tens of thousands of blacks? Yes, I do want to "hark back" to that! Joe Biden didn't just vote for that bill, Jack...he helped craft it! That's something that every black person in this country should remember!

As my father always told me about politicians...it isn't what they SAY that counts...it's what they DO!
Joe Biden SAYS he's there for people of color but when you look at what he DID...he was the guy who literally put them in prison!

There is a coronavirus in which the black community is suffering from to a much greater extent. Trump acts like everything is normal. Republicans also make it harder for minorities to vote. They are going to vote for Trump? I think not.

No they are not going to vote for Trump but they very well may stay home.

Nobody on the right FORCED Joe Biden to write that legislation, Bulldog! It's where HE was at that time! What's ludicrous is how you on the left will declare that Trump is a racist because he wouldn't rent to blacks in certain areas of NYC back in the 1970's when that was what everyone else was doing...only to then turn around and declare that Joe Biden isn't a racist for writing the Clinton Crime bill twenty years LATER that put two generations of black people in prison at unheard of numbers!

So do you want to explain how that works?

Obviously, it was where the right was at that time too. All republicans other than one voted for it. You can't get past that, no matter how much you want to.
If the only evidence of Trump's racism was from the 70s, he wouldn't have the racist problem that he has now. He has along list of racist remarks and actions since then. Again, the Clinton Crime bill was supported by the GOP. That's how that works..

Forum List

Back