Zogby Poll: Biden underperforming with black voters MORE than Obama and Clinton did

Here we go with some alt right bullshit from brietbart.

trump won't be getting 14 percent of the black vote. Funny how suddenly polls count. Biden is beating trump in almost every poll. Come election day not many blacks are going to be voting to maintain symbols of the confederacy.
Zogby poll boy zogby, Breitbart just reported what Zogby found because we all know the leftist lying media won't

Yep, who knew an old white guy who is also a racist from his past comments wouldn't enthuse black voters! I don't think picking a black female VP is really gonna help him ENOUGH to beat Trump either seeing how Trump has almost doubled his support among black voters according to the poll.

Breitbart....fake news.
Besides, I thought you guys didn't believe the polls.
Hillary, 2016 and all that.
Can't have it both ways.

Yep, who knew an old white guy who is also a racist from his past comments wouldn't enthuse black voters! I don't think picking a black female VP is really gonna help him ENOUGH to beat Trump either seeing how Trump has almost doubled his support among black voters according to the poll.

Breitbart....fake news.
Can't have it both ways.
This thread is proof EVERY leftist is a fucking moron. They didn't make the news they just reported what zogby's poll says. Go ahead believe Biden is gonna get ANYWHERE close to what Obama got with the black vote...its hilarious.

Crazy Joe is gonna be busy changing the race of a whole lotta black folks for not supporting him.

Breitbart....fake news.
Can't have it both ways.
Hey One Trick....ZOGBY.

You really are a moron.

trump won't be getting 14 percent of the black vote. Funny how suddenly polls count. Biden is beating trump in almost every poll. Come election day not many blacks are going to be voting to maintain symbols of the confederacy.
So blacks are going to go to the polls and elect the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? The legislation that single handedly put more blacks in prison than any other piece of legislation ever passed? Are they REALLY that clueless, IM2? :)

Missed in the absolute clusterfuck that was the Trump administration's response to COVID-19 and all the Bravo Sierra that came after...is what happened on Super Tuesday. I know. A political lifetime ago. Biden runs the table that day. Because, quite frankly, he carried the African-American vote. And the corner is turned. Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar are all gone within a week. Game, set, match. And you want to hark back to a 1994 crime bill? Yikes. USA's eternal "War on Drugs" ring a bell for you?

So yes. I believe African-Americans will go to the polls for Joe Biden. What have they got to lose? (by voting for Trump)...given the last couple of months?..a lot.
A 1994 crime bill that incarcerated tens of thousands of blacks? Yes, I do want to "hark back" to that! Joe Biden didn't just vote for that bill, Jack...he helped craft it! That's something that every black person in this country should remember!

As my father always told me about politicians...it isn't what they SAY that counts...it's what they DO!
Joe Biden SAYS he's there for people of color but when you look at what he DID...he was the guy who literally put them in prison!

Zogby is not a real poll. No one including Republicans believe that horse manure.

What is a “real” poll? Who defines a “real” poll? Zogby has been around for a long time. Further, look deeper into the Zogby Family; in particular, Zogby’s brother. Very active Democrats and hardly Trump supporters.

Facts are facts. Even Republicans know this is horse manure. They are showing the same thing that other pollsters are. Even RCP does not recognize this as a legitimate poll.

Zogby poll boy zogby, Breitbart just reported what Zogby found because we all know the leftist lying media won't

Even Republicans' internal polling does not show that. You believe it because you cannot accept reality.

One was the first black president, and the other was the first half black president. I wouldn't expect Biden to perform as well.

So blacks are going to go to the polls and elect the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? The legislation that single handedly put more blacks in prison than any other piece of legislation ever passed? Are they REALLY that clueless, IM2? :)

Missed in the absolute clusterfuck that was the Trump administration's response to COVID-19 and all the Bravo Sierra that came after...is what happened on Super Tuesday. I know. A political lifetime ago. Biden runs the table that day. Because, quite frankly, he carried the African-American vote. And the corner is turned. Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar are all gone within a week. Game, set, match. And you want to hark back to a 1994 crime bill? Yikes. USA's eternal "War on Drugs" ring a bell for you?

So yes. I believe African-Americans will go to the polls for Joe Biden. What have they got to lose? (by voting for Trump)...given the last couple of months?..a lot.
A 1994 crime bill that incarcerated tens of thousands of blacks? Yes, I do want to "hark back" to that! Joe Biden didn't just vote for that bill, Jack...he helped craft it! That's something that every black person in this country should remember!

As my father always told me about politicians...it isn't what they SAY that counts...it's what they DO!
Joe Biden SAYS he's there for people of color but when you look at what he DID...he was the guy who literally put them in prison!

There is a coronavirus in which the black community is suffering from to a much greater extent. Trump acts like everything is normal. Republicans also make it harder for minorities to vote. They are going to vote for Trump? I think not.

One was the first black president, and the other was the first half black president. I wouldn't expect Biden to perform as well.

He was Obama's VP so I would expect him to do as well. Black turnout in the 2020 primaries was higher than it was for Clinton.

Won't matter. He's over performing with whites.

So blacks are going to vote for a man who doesn't care about police brutality against a black man? Are you really that clueless?

What's REALLY brutal treatment, BB...getting harmed resisting arrest...or being sentenced to a long sentence in prison for a relatively minor crime because of the Clinton Crime Bill? Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks! So I ask again...why would a black person vote for the person that wrote the Senate version of the legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other laws ever passed in America when the guy he's running against helped FREE blacks unjustly incarcerated? If Malcolm X were alive today he'd be calling Joe Biden out for what he is...a white liberal who could care less about blacks other than their votes to keep himself in power!

So blacks are going to vote for a man who doesn't care about police brutality against a black man? Are you really that clueless?

What's REALLY brutal treatment, BB...getting harmed resisting arrest...or being sentenced to a long sentence in prison for a relatively minor crime because of the Clinton Crime Bill? Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks! So I ask again...why would a black person vote for the person that wrote the Senate version of the legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other laws ever passed in America when the guy he's running against helped FREE blacks unjustly incarcerated? If Malcolm X were alive today he'd be calling Joe Biden out for what he is...a white liberal who could care less about blacks other than their votes to keep himself in power!

Every republican but one voted for that bill.

Democrat trump He'll be getting 30 %

How many Republicans WROTE that bill, Bulldog? Joe Biden did! He OWNS that and it's time he was held to account for the tens of thousands of black people who's lives were ruined by it! If the main stream media was honest with black America Joe Biden would NOT be the Democratic candidate right now!

How many Republicans WROTE that bill, Bulldog? Joe Biden did! He OWNS that and it's time he was held to account for the tens of thousands of black people who's lives were ruined by it! If the main stream media was honest with black America Joe Biden would NOT be the Democratic candidate right now!

Doesn't matter who wrote it. They wouldn't have voted for it if they didn't agree with what it said. It was a bad bill that had lots of unforseen consequences, but that is what the country thought we needed at the time. That wsn't any one person's fault. It was our fault.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Donald Trump pushed through prison reforms that freed blacks!"

trump didn't push through anything. Corey Booker did that. Meanwhile trump was putting racist judges on benches. The world was different in 1994. These people who weren't born to see what crack did will not understand why I can vote for Biden. And while the racists want to talk about the crime bill, that same man served as vice president with the only black or non white president in history. That's the president who trump wanted to see proof that he was born in America.

trump hasn't done shit for us but repeat stats. Fuck him. I'm voting for Biden.

Doesn't matter who wrote it. They wouldn't have voted for it if they didn't agree with what it said. It was a bad bill that had lots of unforseen consequences, but that is what the country thought we needed at the time. That wsn't any one person's fault. It was our fault.
It doesn't matter who wrote it? Seriously? It doesn't matter that Joe Biden wrote the Senate version? You on the left claim that Biden's record is important but then want to ignore the parts of that record that show who Joe Biden really is! He's not a champion of black Americans! He's the guy that agreed with Hillary Clinton that they were "Super Predators" and needed to be locked away for long stretches of time in prisons! He's the guy who sat down and wrote the legislation that incarcerated two generations of black Americans before Donald Trump got prison reform passed to change what Biden and Clinton had done! Yet you on the left have the nerve to claim that Trump is a racist and that Biden isn't? It's laughable!

Forum List

Back