Zogby: Obama Leads 48-44

I think Dick Morris--former Bill Clinton campaign manager had it right last week. He said Obama was too far ahead at 8 points, & it will close, especially after this bail-out bill was passed.

Some say Obama needs that 8 point lead--over some theory that white blue collar workers (males) in the midwest wouldn't vote for him anyway. I don't know about that, but the likehood of an Obama loss will brand us all racists--no matter what.

I find it pretty funny that when all these same polls had McCain up, they were nearly all labeled as Republican biased sites. Now all of the sudden we can trust them again.

To funny, you liberals are so easy to predict it is not even funny.

With no major issues to talk about I think the next two weeks will be all about Obama. Time for the American public to kick the tires.

It's getting close again...

Story here

Your link is to the biden/palin debate and shows he kicked her butt.

And Zogby has always been narrower than any of the other polls... nice try.

Rasmussen:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Barack Obama attracting 51% of the vote while John McCain earns 44%. For each of the past ten days, Obama has been at 50% or 51% and McCain has been at 44% or 45%.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

And an assortment...all at =7 for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Latest Polls

The race is exactly where it's been for the past 10 days... not good for McCain.

But do I need to find a factchecker to follow around your posts?

How do you figure this means the race is tightening, when this Zogby poll shows a 3.4% uptick in support for Obama, compared to last weeks Zoby poll?

Zogby Polls:

Zogby October 2-3
Obama 48.4%, McCain 43.8 % --- Obama + 4.6%

Zogby September 27-28
Obama 47.1%, McCain 45.9% -- Obama + 1.2%

Zogby International

....and virtually every other national poll has Obama up by 6 to 10 points?

How do you figure this means the race is tightening, when this Zogby poll shows a 3.4% uptick in support for Obama, compared to last weeks Zoby poll?

Zogby Polls:

Zogby October 2-3
Obama 48.4%, McCain 43.8 % --- Obama + 4.6%

Zogby September 27-28
Obama 47.1%, McCain 45.9% -- Obama + 1.2%

Zogby International

....and virtually every other national poll has Obama up by 6 to 10 points?

It's to keep the "base" from getting disheartened...

Your link is to the biden/palin debate and shows he kicked her butt.

Is there some part of the headline on the link that reads "Dem Ticket Leads 48%-44%" that you don't understand?

The master debater (no pun intended) of the Senate "beats" the 5 week on the national scene gal from Alaska. Very impressive. Besides most article I read (not "polls") gave the debate to Palin hands down.

And look who is dominating the news cycle since the debate...

Last edited:
Biden does not even know what article 1 of the constitution refers to. He made several false statements about voting records.

But of course you libs choose to just ignore those.

Forum List

Back