Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

Just to clarify my position:

Mexicans were thieves in relation to native americans...

But they were the "natives" in relation to Anglos.

Same thing goes for Israel:

Askhenazis were thieves with respect to the arabs.

But they would be the "natives" if, let's say, China tried to invade Palestine.
False analogy.
Arabs can't even pronounce the word "Palestine".

Hmm, and yet there was a Palestinian Arab manual on their unique language dialect published in 1909, before Israel was created, how strange.

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia

No distinct language or culture neither can pronounce the word "Palestine"?

I guess Arabic came from Poland...
Those half bred Pollacks don't get enough, occupying both Arab, German and Russian lands, the chutzpah!

Last edited:
whats your solution???

or are you just bitching for the sake of bitching???

Zionists ought to expect to be criticized for Imperial atrocities / Ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian peoples.
that happens everyday,,,,

youre doing it now,,,,

if you want them to stop being such asshole then tell the fuckers that keep trying to kill them to stop and I bet their attitude will change,,,,

I'm ethnic cleansing, now?
Oh yeah?????????
I'm raping, and pillaging an Israeli village, huh?
so your solution is to kill jews????

Jews only exist, because they disrespected nations they existed in, by refusing to assimilate to those nations.

Personally, I think Zionism, and Judaism are flimsy concepts.

German (Yiddish speaking) White skinned, mixed European Ashkenazis
rejecting the love of Jesus for 2,000 years, are somehow God's chosen people STILL, and STILL, some how after living in Europe for thousands of years, somehow have the God given right to displace, wage war upon, murder, and maim the Palestinians living there??????????????????

I don't quite get it, what's this brilliant concept, am I missing something?
and because of all that you want to kill them???

Zionists ought to expect to be criticized for Imperial atrocities / Ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian peoples.

youre doing it now,,,,

if you want them to stop being such asshole then tell the fuckers that keep trying to kill them to stop and I bet their attitude will change,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

Jews only exist, because they disrespected nations they existed in, by refusing to assimilate to those nations.

rejecting the love of Jesus for 2,000 years, are somehow God's chosen people STILL, and STILL, some how after living in Europe for thousands of years, somehow have the God given right to displace, wage war upon, murder, and maim the Palestinians living there??????????????????

I never said I want to kill anybody, because I don't.

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

so then tell us your solution???

cause your bitching only hurts you and makes us laugh since you obviously hate jews,,,

Oh yeah?????????

cause your bitching only hurts you and makes us laugh since you obviously hate jews,,,

I certainly don't respect those who want to funnel my tax dollars into the Israeli ethnic cleansing machine.

Because of idiot White trash down South, who read about Hebrews, and Israel in the Bible. Hur, hur.
`
I just don't get how Jews are God's people, much less how they have God's given right to displace Palestinians, after speaking a German dialect called Yiddish for 1,000 years +, and having
rejected Jesus (God / Son of God) for 2,000 years as a cultural aspiration.

To make matters worse, any sane people would have assimilated between the Rhine valley of Germany, and Don valleys of Russia, to the love of Jesus as loving Christians.

That's kind of the point, Jews aren't only not culturally, Hebrews, they're also not genetically full Hebrews, and I can't see how they're God's chosen people, anymore, much less deserve to wage
war upon Palestine ethnic cleansing, because of being "Supposedly" God's chosen people.

Which at best seems to be mistaken, and hijacked semantics.

Christians are God's chosen people, since the schism between Judaism, and Christianity happened.

Point blank, German speakers rejecting Jesus, seem to fail to be God's chosen people.

whats your solution???

or are you just bitching for the sake of bitching???

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

Maybe they just needed to get a'Pollack or two out of the system,
everyone has that time.

s-l300.jpg

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

everyone has that time.

Christian Palestinians are probably more "God's chosen Semites" rather than Mizrahi Jews.

Israel had 3 major groups say 300 years ago, Arabic speaking Jews, Arabic speaking Muslims, and Arabic speaking Christians.

Yet, there goes bozos down South, thinking that their own Arabic speaking Christian faith Palestinian brothers, are somehow not "God's Chosen Semites"
rather
they think the ones calling themselves Mizrah are believe that Jesus isn't a prophet, unlike Palestinian Christians.

I certainly don't respect those who want to funnel my tax dollars into the Israeli ethnic cleansing machine.

Because of idiot White trash down South, who read about Hebrews, and Israel in the Bible. Hur, hur.
`
I just don't get how Jews are God's people, much less how they have God's given right to displace Palestinians, after speaking a German dialect called Yiddish for 1,000 years +, and having

To make matters worse, any sane people would have assimilated between the Rhine valley of Germany, and Don valleys of Russia, to the love of Jesus as loving Christians.

That's kind of the point, Jews aren't only not culturally, Hebrews, they're also not genetically full Hebrews, and I can't see how they're God's chosen people, anymore, much less deserve to wage
war upon Palestine ethnic cleansing, because of being "Supposedly" God's chosen people.

Christians are God's chosen people, since the schism between Judaism, and Christianity happened.

Point blank, German speakers rejecting Jesus, seem to fail to be God's chosen people.

you would do yourself more benefit if you just got another hobby,,,CAUSE this one is a losing battle,,,

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

everyone has that time.

Christian Palestinians are probably more "God's chosen Semites" rather than Mizrahi Jews.

Israel had 3 major groups say 300 years ago, Arabic speaking Jews, Arabic speaking Muslims, and Arabic speaking Christians.

Yet, there goes bozos down South, thinking that their own Arabic speaking Christian faith Palestinian brothers, are somehow not "God's Chosen Semites"
rather
they think the ones calling themselves Mizrah are believe that Jesus isn't a prophet, unlike Palestinian Christians.

the more you talk the more you sound like you want to kill them,,,,or at least want them dead,,,

`

you would do yourself more benefit if you just got another hobby,,,CAUSE this one is a losing battle,,,

I find that many Zionists, particularly ones in the South, see such values because of the Bible, and see them as "God's Chosen people"

What makes U.S.A Southerners believe that Jews are God's Chosen people, and therefor deserve to take land from Palestinians, both Christians who worship Jesus is God, and Palestinian Muslims who see Jesus as a prophet.

As opposed to Jews who reject Jesus, and in their Talmud see Jesus as boiling in excrement.

The U.S.A South is more Jewish, than Christian, they've chosen what they support, and it's not Christian values, anymore.

The real chosen people, are Christians, not Jews.

It's a matter of semantics, Jews are hijacking Hebrew culture, in an anti-Christian direction, and probably aren't much, more, or less of a Hebrew heritage than the Palestinians.

`

I find that many Zionists, particularly ones in the South, see such values because of the Bible, and see them as "God's Chosen people"

What makes U.S.A Southerners believe that Jews are God's Chosen people, and therefor deserve to take land from Palestinians, both Christians who worship Jesus is God, and Palestinian Muslims who see Jesus as a prophet.

As opposed to Jews who reject Jesus, and in their Talmud see Jesus as boiling in excrement.

The U.S.A South is more Jewish, than Christian, they've chosen what they support, and it's not Christian values, anymore.

The real chosen people, are Christians, not Jews.

It's a matter of semantics, Jews are hijacking Hebrew culture, in an anti-Christian direction, and probably aren't much, more, or less so than the Palestinians.
OK

Real chosen people are Patriots fans and as we know Robert Kraft, the owner is a Jew. Like me. Bow to your superiors.

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

everyone has that time.

Israel had 3 major groups say 300 years, Arabic speaking Jews, Arabic speaking Muslims, and Arabic speaking Christians.

rather
than the ones who believe that Jesus isn't a prophet, and that he's boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement, according to the Talmud.

"Russians are the real Pollacks.
They're also more Christian than You."

"You half Pollacks are to blame for all Europe's problems,
and all the problems of middle east - since You half bred Pollacks also rule Israel."

Oh yeah?????????

everyone has that time.

Israel had 3 major groups say 300 years, Arabic speaking Jews, Arabic speaking Muslims, and Arabic speaking Christians.

rather
than the ones who believe that Jesus isn't a prophet, and that he's boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement, according to the Talmud.

"Russians are the real Pollacks.
They're also more Christian than You."

"You Pollacks are to blame for all Europe's problems,
and all the problems of middle east - since You half bred Pollacks also rule Israel."

chopin?

Oh yeah?????????

everyone has that time.

rather

the more you talk the more you sound like you want to kill them,,,,or at least want them dead,,,

I don't want to kill anybody.

Why do Zionists want to kill Palestinians?

I'm just questioning, why Jews think their culture deserves a nation, oh an Israeli is a Jew, not an Arab.
But,
when say a French person might declare, their culture deserves a nation, oh a French is a Christian, not a Jew.
Then
their evil anti-Semites, huh?

There's a stunning hypocrisy, do we have rights to nations, or not.
Jews are often first in line to say no.

Yet, if we look at the fact of the matter, French have been in France for 1,000's of years as a majority, the same can't be said about Jews in Israel.

What makes a culture oh so value, when it has spent 2,000 years rejecting the love of Jesus, and disrespecting their host nations kind enough to let them live there for 1,000's of years such as Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Persia, Afghanistan, Morrocco, and Algeria etc. etc.

Which all has NOT changed, Jews are continuing to disrespect Jesus, and are continuing to disrespect their host nations.

I think you have to much time on your hands,,,,

How does Zionism further the goal of Americanism?

I mean, does looking like a hypocrite for being "A newer culture in the majority of the land akin to Palestinians"
Indeed,
Palestinians actually are probably more separated from Saudis, than US White Americans are from England.

How does supporting an Israel that boosts 16 million Jews, to piss off 1.6 billion Muslims help us?

Besides, even if you don't like "Muslims"

Poland is an example of a favorable ally, being thrown under the Zionist bus, to sustain Jews, at the expense of alienating, and pissing off Polish people.

I'm sure, a lot of Poland's neighbors aren't necessarily too keen on Israel, either.

More Nationalistic Germans, like those across small portions of Germany, but especially Austria, and ex DDR (East Germany)
also tend to see more, or less Israel as a parasite of German funds.

So, ultimately, Zionism benefits nothing for "Americanism" in my eyes.
you really need to find a hobby,,,

So, this isn't a hobby, in putting Zionists in their place, as the "Hypocrites" as they are?

Why do Jews get to displace people from their land in the form of brutal, war waging, land thieving, Zionist supremacism?

Meanwhile, when former Euro-Colonists, Euro-Nazis, and American-Manifest Destiny types had supported the same ideals, it's generally vividly frowned upon as an "Evil"?

I guess, when Zionist Jews get theirs, it's "Kosher"
OK lets say your right,,,

what do we do now???

kill them???

wage war and run them off???

Remember, it's currently Israel which continues to murder, maim, and displace Palestinians, in ethnic cleansing.

It's a bit ironic, how people can fault Palestinians for fighting back, while claiming Jews have all those rights to fight for ethnic cleansing.

I'd settle for Israel to keep where they have a majority, so long as they stop their Colonial practices of Palestinian majority land.
The first paragraph is a lie and should get you banned.

Real chosen people are Patriots fans and as we know Robert Kraft, the owner is a Jew. Like me. Bow to your superiors.

I didnt even know he was a jew but I guess the rubbery, bloated face should have been a clue. Thanks for the heads up.

If You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment.

Q. How dared half bred Pollacks could hijack Russian lands?

What Polish land regained from so called "Russian" authority was majority "Russian"??????
As opposed to Israel taking land from a Palestinian majority.
Ok let't play Pallywood pollack style:

Any land that was controlled by the real Pollacks who were originally Russians.
Poland is a province of the Russian Slavic empire, that some have out bred with Germans, Cossacs, Ukrainians and Turks, gives them no right to occupy Russian lands.

Did I mimic his majesty Pollack's argument well?

Right / Wrong.
Ultimately what Israel did is ethnic cleansing towards Palestine.

Morality can't be considered so, if one intentionally only follows the rules for "Some groups" and "Not groups others", no?

Once again, Jewish Zionists here, can go off topic, and trash my topics, but if I do far less, I'm promptly scolded, or temporarily banned, sometimes even for months.

Actually, Prussia would be more accurate.

Prussian Germans are part Polish, and therefor partially indigenous to the land.

Soviet / Polish Soviet forces had removed such Germans from that land, this was not the act of the elected Polish government in exile, who rejected the idea.

Ultimately, many people do consider the displacement of Germans after WW2, as a form of ethnic cleansing, or even a genocide.
Rightfully so.

ethnic cleansing has been going on since the beginning of time and nothing short of more of it will stop it,,,wait that doesnt stop it,,,

sorry but your feelings are just fucked ,,,but who really cares about your feelings but you,,,,

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

Ethnic cleansing, is either, right, or it's wrong.

Zionists tend to think it's wrong in all cases, except when Israel does it.

That's just more, and more hypocrisy.
This entire post is a lie and should get you banned.

`

President Lyndon B Johnson stopped Israel in 1967 from taking over her 5 neighboring nations, so yeah, the US owes Israel BIG TIME.

`

President Lyndon B Johnson stopped Israel in 1967 from taking over her 5 neighboring nations, so yeah, the US owes Israel BIG TIME.

Oh really?
What are the damages of the Zionist Israeli terrorist attack upon a US ship, the USS Liberty bombing?

Forum List

Back