Zimmerman's a Democrat

Guess it means you guys can stop defending him now!

:lol:
Actually, it means you guys can stop blaming the right for it.

But you won't.
Who is blaming the Right for this?

More emotional victim card playing from you. Sad.
Oh, you stupid, stupid little man...

Krugman's insane Trayvon blame game | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

MSNBC Host Blames Kochs, NRA For Trayvon Shooting

Ed Schultz blames Bush for Trayvon Martin's death | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Mika Brzezinski Blames Rush Limbaugh For Trayvon Martin Shooting « Pat Dollard

You really should stop questioning me. All you do is embarrass yourself.

How odd....the only people talking about Democrats and Republicans when it comes to this issue is the OP.......and you.
There's some of that famous leftist selective perception:

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.
This political analyst person posts here? Cool. What's her nic?
Need help moving the goalposts? The groundskeeping crew is over to the left -- the far left.

You really don't understand how the system works do you? The police investigate and present evidence to the DA who decides whether or not to prosecute. So far, what the cops on the scene saw and determined has not led to a need to arrest.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.

Can you link me up to a site that supports your position?

Media Matters for America

What kills me on this is real racism is out there.

This is show shit. All the baiters are out there. This is wrong. This is so wrong. They are driving their own message home .

It's wrong.

You know the biggest irony in this Dave?

They say it's not about race, It's about justice, but want to ignore our justice system. go figure.

In their justice, Whitey is always guilty.

Period.
I always knew you were a racist.
Everything you know is wrong. Because you're a drooling leftist moonbat retard.

But you just keep pretending the left's "justice" isn't about race, exactly as you're programmed.

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

Why is this relevant?

Where exactly was the error in procedure?
Not immediately executing the "white" guy.

Oh, Synthia. When will you ever learn?

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.​
Entirely predictably, you will dismiss this because of the source. Because it's easier than thinking.

Fake name. Like I said.

Synth said:
Name them. You won't. You can't. You will fail again.​

Dumbass. :lol:
What's your real name?

Or is that different? Somehow?

Look what happened to Zimmerman. Bounty on his head by the NBPP. I'm sure it would tickle you no end to have the same thing happen to the eyewitness.

Like I said -- you only embarrass yourself.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.

In danger of what?

He just shot a guy.

Figure it out.

After apparently getting the shit kicked out of him. You know me. I'd never defend a man like this.

Sallow I think we have the worst case of Axlerod pushing shit on us out the ying yang. He tried it honest again.

In danger of what?

He just shot a guy.

Figure it out.

After apparently getting the shit kicked out of him. You know me. I'd never defend a man like this.

Sallow I think we have the worst case of Axlerod pushing shit on us out the ying yang. He tried it honest again.

Again..

With feeling.

The police should have arrested him. Collected as much evidence as possible. Tested him for drugs and alcohol, which of course, he has the right to refuse. Charged him. Bail should have been set. Then he gets a lawyer..free of charge even. A trial date is set. Evidence is presented. The Judge moderates the trial. The Jury determines guilt or innocence.

Not looking for anything extraordinary here.

Last edited:
Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

photo2-540x220.jpg

Uh oh, wait until Donald Trump gets a hold of this gem..

He just shot a guy.

Figure it out.

Again..

With feeling.

The police should have arrested him. Collected as much evidence as possible. Tested him for drugs and alcohol, which of course, he has the right to refuse. Charged him. Bail should have been set. Then he gets a lawyer..free of charge even. A trial date is set. Evidence is presented. The Judge moderates the trial. The Jury determines guilt or innocence.

Not looking for anything extraordinary here.

You have it all wrong.. but that's what dummies do.

I understand fine.

Nice trick. Quick, how many M&M's am I holding in my hand?

What trick?

You know, the one where you know more about what the police did or didn't do than they or the DA does. I bet you picking winning lottery tickets every week. Pretty slick.

Well what can one say?

photo2-540x220.jpg

Why is this relevant?

I'm shit faced out of my mind, my eldest dog is dying...my vet cant take me till Thursday and I'm posting on this board.

Please note. To get to my vet is over 100 miles away. So please understand.

I'm having a bad morning.

In America, police don't arrest someone just in case he might be guilty. They arrest someone when they feel he/she is guilty, and have proof that can be used to convict.

Well what can one say?

photo2-540x220.jpg
Who cares who he votes for? What difference does it make?

And yet every time some Democrat is attacked you and your buddies claim it was a republican, or a Tea party activist or a right wing nut. Then it is all about party affiliation.

Forum List

Back