Zimmerman’s black eye.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

It does not take 24 hours for a Black eye to show up. Depending on how hard one it hit depends on how long it takes to show up. If you haven’t got a black eye right away means that were not hit terribly hard. If you are hit hard, it will show up within the first 10 minutes of being hit. It’s just that a bruise around the eye area is sensitive skin. Zimmerman’s black eye did not show up until the next day means he did not have a broken nose or punched hard. A broken nose will cause a black eye.
This means Zimmerman did not take a pounding?

Is this based on your many years of medical experience?

No, But I have had black eyes from running into doors.:eusa_whistle:
Immediately blood vessels are broken and brusing show up and them it turns black. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. Any one ever smashed a finger in a door,etc?

Yes I have worked in the medical field also. But I asked my doctor yesterday.

When Zimmerman was brought into jail, the vidio show NO brusing on his face at all.

Last edited:
ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

It does not take 24 hours for a Black eye to show up. Depending on how hard one it hit depends on how long it takes to show up. If you haven’t got a black eye right away means that were not hit terribly hard. If you are hit hard, it will show up within the first 10 minutes of being hit. It’s just that a bruise around the eye area is sensitive skin. Zimmerman’s black eye did not show up until the next day means he did not have a broken nose or punched hard. A broken nose will cause a black eye.

You've obviously lived a very sheltered life.

Explain your observation or shut the fuck up.
I have had many fights and have had many black eyes.

Last edited:
Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is the amongst lowest of the lowly scumbags.

Ravi has an avie (at the moment) of a woman who appears to be black, so the racist piece of rodent shit, yidnar, being a completely stupid dumb ass waste of life, automatically assumes that Ravi must be black.

yidnar is worthless.

I kinda think maybe Ravi is black.

Or...East Indian?

Possible Fin. Fins can be pretty weird.

Definitely from Boston. All the oddest people are from Boston.

Unless they say it (or something plodding, racist and moronic) I rarely think about the race of any posting member.

I'm not sure if I've thought about the race of other members. I don't think it matters. I'm more concerned with what they think than what they look like.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

When I saw the title, I knew it would be another shithead, racist liberal insisting Zimmerman wasn't injured so bad.

If I'm alone and attacked by a stranger who's bigger than me, acting weird and dressed like a thug (a hoodie to hide is identity, and a black hoodie to hide in the dark). I'm not going to wait to see if I black out before pulling a gun and splattering that cold's brains all over the place. ("Brains" is a figure of speech. Cold's brains are too small to target, and the bullet probably wouldn't penetrate their thick skulls, anyway. Colds should be shot in the chest. It drops them quick.)

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

I have seen many broken noses that wouldn't immediately blacken the eyes but appear the next day. If you are too fucking ignorant to accept the fact that on some occasions blacks eyes don't appear instantly then you are too ignorant for me to waste my time on.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

So have i!
I was in a car accident years ago (before you had to wear seatbelts) and we hit the back-end of another car.....i flew forward and smacked my eye on the dashboard.
I fractured my eye socket....and the black and blue didn't show up until at LEAST 2 days later. It COULD depend on HOW your hit (i don't know) for the bruising to show up.

Yes. Yes it is.

Ravi has an avie (at the moment) of a woman who appears to be black, so the racist piece of rodent shit, yidnar, being a completely stupid dumb ass waste of life, automatically assumes that Ravi must be black.

yidnar is worthless.

I kinda think maybe Ravi is black.

Or...East Indian?

Possible Fin. Fins can be pretty weird.

Definitely from Boston. All the oddest people are from Boston.

Unless they say it (or something plodding, racist and moronic) I rarely think about the race of any posting member.

me too, I am often surprised when the demographics are revealed.

So have i!
I was in a car accident years ago (before you had to wear seatbelts) and we hit the back-end of another car.....i flew forward and smacked my eye on the dashboard.
I fractured my eye socket....and the black and blue didn't show up until at LEAST 2 days later. It COULD depend on HOW your hit (i don't know) for the bruising to show up.

I've broken my nose, and been witness to innumerable nose breakings that did not result in black eyes.

I saw my ex get pounded severely for about an hour once, and although he looked pretty weird the night it happened (it was a fairly severe beating) his eyes didn't swell closed (both of them) and his face didn't turn color for a full 24 hours.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

Well let's just hang the bastard!!

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

Is this based on your many years of medical experience?

No, But I have had black eyes from running into doors.:eusa_whistle:
Immediately blood vessels are broken and brusing show up and them it turns black. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. Any one ever smashed a finger in a door,etc?

Yes I have worked in the medical field also. But I asked my doctor yesterday.

When Zimmerman was brought into jail, the vidio show NO brusing on his face at all.

People react differently to trauma. A photo, a video, and an actual in-person exam might result in three different findings.

shut up slut [all black women are sluts] !! that grainy vidio shows nothing !!

You are a real dirt piece of shit.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is worthless.

He's just a typical white conservative. He just uses his inside voice in public.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

Well let's just hang the bastard!!

He will do that himself.

No way this guy gets a fair trial :doubt:

You're right

They only arrested him to calm everyone down.

They won't let him go free either, to make sure there's no riots.

Zimmerman isn't in very good shape....

The amorphous "they". Here is some news for ya, Florida is a conservative state. The SP is from Duval county, which is very Pubbie, every election.

Forum List

Back